Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 10:02:08 PM
Its hard to catch them, this really is given the opposite side of a advantages of bitcoin only people are making thier way to taking advantage bitcoins decentralization and anynomity to operate illegal economic activity (black market).This will destroying bitcoins reputation in every country.
Activity: 36
June 23, 2018, 08:51:04 PM
In my opinion, we can not avoid this situation because there are always things like good and bad, right and wrong. It is just unfortunate that people have chosen to use it the wrong way. They use this technology to transfer money that can not be traced, we can not stop the crime from doing illegal ways and any technology that can be used by them. But we can not sentence this error made by bitcoin, because all criminal activity already exist and at a high level before bitcoin exists.
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 08:48:18 PM
Criminal exercises are all things considered. It's not a result of the web, nor in light of dollars or bitcoin, that wrongdoings are submitted. People are at fault, they perpetrate the violations, not bitcoin. The legislature just uses this as reason. Governments won't permit a decentralized cash, they can't control. What's more, the experts can not simply gruffly boycott bitcoin. That is the reason they utilize this reason to dispose of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
June 23, 2018, 08:31:32 PM
The negative thing I do not want to hear is connecting criminals with bitcoin
I strongly disagree, if bitcoins should be used for criminal transactions
I also really hate the criminals who use the technology of blockchain, anonimity and peer to peer from bitcoin, for bad purposes

We cannot control how people should live their lives, spend their money or do their business because money is distributed and everyone can choose to do whatever (legal or illegal) with his money so I don't understand why bitcoin is being drawn into criminality and not the US Dollar or other fiats because before bitcoin came there was drug peddling and the other sorts of deviant behaviors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 23, 2018, 07:59:54 PM
The negative thing I do not want to hear is connecting criminals with bitcoin
I strongly disagree, if bitcoins should be used for criminal transactions
I also really hate the criminals who use the technology of blockchain, anonimity and peer to peer from bitcoin, for bad purposes
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:57:22 PM
Its quite unfortunate that BTC has been and is being associated with outlaws, Its a fact that there are out laws taking advantage of the unanimity BTC offers and the fact that the transactions cant be traced to launder money, but again, With or without BTC these activities would still be happening, so we cannot solely blame BTC for their activities,.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.
Well those things makes bad publicity for Bitcoin in general because people are making those things come into reality that makes other people turn into thinking that Bitcoin do really have that bad effect in the society which must not already be blamed on Bitcoin because Bitcoin was not the major problem here but the human behavior because we are the ones who have been using it for either a bad or a good thing. That was really true that with the rise of technology, there is also a technological improvement happening within criminalities which already involve usage of technology to fool other people that was a sad truth because the reputation of Bitcoin was being put into danger.
Activity: 126
June 23, 2018, 07:42:43 PM
Bitcoin's emergence solves many of the actual problems in the network because untraceable nature is exploited by hackers and criminals.
Before Bitcoin appeared, criminals used paper money and gold and silver. Without Bitcoin, criminals can still launder money;
Technology is neutral, tools are not good or bad, and there are only people's good and evil.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
June 23, 2018, 07:29:34 PM
Hackers will never stop intentionally stealing information or attacking your wallet so you should install two-tier protection and you should be careful of potentially harmful leaks into your data
We all know that today criminals uses bitcoin for their illegal doings. They use it to buy guns, explosives or other things in black market. Sometime criminals hire criminal to commit crime for them, and they use to pay btc ofcourse for their anonymity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 23, 2018, 05:40:57 PM
Yeah its those bad people to blame. This technology is really an innovation however, due to circumstances that may potentially harm more people than benefit them, the government is taking actions of which one is to ban crypto, a preventice action. When the time comes wherein the government get used to and have fair amount of knowledge of the technical in and out of crypto then, more or less they can minimize the thieves thus making blockchain free flowing.

Yeah, i also think that Bitcoins should not be related to criminals as the criminals can use any currency and do the crime and bitcoin is not directly connected to the crime. Although Bitcoins features like anonymity do support the criminals to involve in criminal acts without keeping the trace of transactions.
Bitcoin does not have anonymity. This question has already been discussed many times. And no professional criminals have been using bitcoin for a very long time. For this, there are monero and other more anonymous currencies. Also, there are many programs that successfully analyze bitcoin-transactions and allow you to very effectively track and identify the people associated with these transactions. Forget about the anonymity of bitcoin - it never really existed!
Activity: 20
June 23, 2018, 05:10:59 PM
Criminals use bitcoin to do evil things.
Activity: 64
June 23, 2018, 04:29:40 PM
Highly educated criminals were aware about bitcoin, in the past quite often there were large level hacks who then demand bitcoin as the payment to relieve the hacks. Now this has decreased a large and for the same we cannot say bitcoin is not at all used in criminal activities. The usage still continues.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Adonx.one
June 19, 2018, 08:58:59 AM
everyone also knows, which is a bitcoin problem is human. used in a bad way and will be bad for the bitcoin itself.
for example, in banning bitcoins in different countries to avoid damage by terrorists who use them.
the only way the government is to limit the bitcoin. hopefully the bitcoin of the future gets better.
Activity: 54
June 19, 2018, 08:41:37 AM
without Bitcoin, criminals would still find a way of perpetration their activities, as they have been doing long before BTC, can therefore not beheld accountable for the activities of the outlaws, Its just a medium of transaction.  Human beings are to blame, they commit a crime, not Bitcoin. The government only uses this as an excuse. The government will not let the currency be decentralized, they can not control their own currency.
Activity: 113
June 19, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
I definitely agree. Those unacceptable doings that involves bitcoin is the fault of those people who choose the opposite path. They were the one who made those illegal transactions not the bitcoin itself.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
June 19, 2018, 08:02:12 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

that is the problem of many emotions and make scams in bitcoin so the number of victims is increasing so the legits that they should really get caught up in order not to legally affect the law.
Activity: 30
June 19, 2018, 07:56:31 AM
I think and I also believe that it is only a very small part of the bitcoin transaction that is used for criminal activity. Do not forget that criminals do not care about the currency. You think that criminals can not use USD or other currency to make their transactions.
Activity: 101
June 19, 2018, 05:46:56 AM
It is also possible for this statement. Because criminals can use money earned by bitcoin to buy guns and explosives to protest the rule of a country. In addition, they can also use the money to hire people to commit crimes.

You can not still say that the crypto currency will be a great helper for organized crime.  And in its absence, bandits had the opportunity to buy weapons and commit criminal operations using other means of payment (cash and bank accounts).  Yes, maybe this will simplify their life, but I do not think so.
Activity: 100
June 19, 2018, 04:31:16 AM
It is also possible for this statement. Because criminals can use money earned by bitcoin to buy guns and explosives to protest the rule of a country. In addition, they can also use the money to hire people to commit crimes.
Activity: 116
June 19, 2018, 04:27:06 AM
BITCOIN BTC is a well known cryptocurrency, we cant deny that anyone can use this as part of their savings or payment transaction in their BITCOIN BTC wallet, even criminals, hackers and fraud can use this as their main source of income in which they can hide their wealth and funds for their bad intention in the community. But BITCOIN BTC is a fiat coin innovating technology that has the capacity to attract people to invest or trade. Criminals can be part of the cycle in BITCOIN BTC world, but for now, no ones know when the developer of cryptocurrency adjust this problem, sooner later the BITCOIN BTC will be more secured.
Pages:
Jump to: