Pages:
Author

Topic: Criminals and Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 03:51:35 AM
Hello everyone, in Russia you can now buy drugs for crypto currency. I think it's not very good. As it is necessary to fight this

This is not the case in all the countries. In some countries the government has not allowed Bitcoin.I can not imagine such a situation in countries like Russia.so I think bitcoin not crime.
Bitcoin is not a crime But who will use it as their own?
Activity: 70
June 19, 2018, 03:48:25 AM
It would need to be compared to big news stories about Bitcoin that came out in the same time frame. I would wager that early adopters are far more likely to have been involved in crime than people who would just be getting into it in the last year.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 03:38:49 AM
Hackers will never stop intentionally stealing information or attacking your wallet so you should install two-tier protection and you should be careful of potentially harmful leaks into your data
Activity: 56
June 19, 2018, 03:26:26 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

they are dangerous. This affects the blockchan foundation
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
June 19, 2018, 03:03:26 AM
Yeah its those bad people to blame. This technology is really an innovation however, due to circumstances that may potentially harm more people than benefit them, the government is taking actions of which one is to ban crypto, a preventice action. When the time comes wherein the government get used to and have fair amount of knowledge of the technical in and out of crypto then, more or less they can minimize the thieves thus making blockchain free flowing.

Yeah, i also think that Bitcoins should not be related to criminals as the criminals can use any currency and do the crime and bitcoin is not directly connected to the crime. Although Bitcoins features like anonymity do support the criminals to involve in criminal acts without keeping the trace of transactions.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
Well, what if you go in pump station and instead fill your car, use the gasoline to create a bomb and blow yourself there killing others ?
You can do whenever you want.

And that's one of the example of what you can actually do in your day life hurting other life's.
But how many times you heard something like that ?

At the end it's up to you on how manage your doings
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
June 19, 2018, 02:50:17 AM
in this world nothing will be pass from criminals. where is the gold there will be criminal. that surely will be happen on bitcoin also. so nothing in this world free from this bad peoples. bitcoin has being used for their bad reason and bitcoin got the blame for all of that. i always support bitcoin and im very confidence that bitcoin will be last forever.
Activity: 42
June 19, 2018, 02:42:46 AM
Not to fear...There's a way to resolve the 51% attack by increasing confirmation. The interim short-term resolution must be executed ASAP once threat is discovered. Another tactic is node notarization POW which layersproof of stake on top of proof of work. A penalty could be assessed for delayed broadcasting.
Activity: 42
June 19, 2018, 02:23:23 AM
Be aware..Crypto currency attacks...The 51% attacks confirm proof of work can be hacked. The 51% attack allows for malicious double spending where hackers make money out of thin air, the exchange becomes the victim. Lets say there are 100 miners out of the hundred 51% of them have malicious intent while having the majority 51% vs 49%, ofcourse the majority solves more blocks with more than 50% of the hashrate with the extra hash power the malicious hackers achieve this by alternate change which runs parallel through private secret chain thats not broadcasted making the exchange loose the coins
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
June 19, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
Yeah its those bad people to blame. This technology is really an innovation however, due to circumstances that may potentially harm more people than benefit them, the government is taking actions of which one is to ban crypto, a preventice action. When the time comes wherein the government get used to and have fair amount of knowledge of the technical in and out of crypto then, more or less they can minimize the thieves thus making blockchain free flowing.

This is a freedom, if you want to have freedom maybe people also want it in a way that is very much different from doing a criminal.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 01:23:57 AM
I have seen some news regarding hackers, terrorists, and other criminals using bitcoin for illegal trades.
How the police can find about these transactions?
Even if is hard to track illegal transactions, I don't think that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people.
Since the beginning of the internet this is happening ( the bad people committing crimes)  and no one is willing to shutdown internet because of that, so in that matters Bitcoin should be equivalent. I think those illegal transaction are one of the reasons some governments and the media are trying to depreciate bitcoin, but the problem is not Crypto/blockchain or Bitcoin, is just the society.

It is not about the bitcoin it is about the people who commit crimes. All of us have free will to do anything those criminals are the people who are dangerous in our community not the bitcoin. Even there is no bitcoin there are some crimes that happened in our community. It is the choice of people on how they manage thero life. For those criminals it os their conscience. therefore those who do their job rightly and  honestly keep it up guys ffor the bitcoin good identity.
Activity: 30
June 19, 2018, 01:16:13 AM
In my opinion, criminals will be happy to use the money obtained through bitcoin to buy fuel to rebel and fight against the government.
Activity: 64
June 19, 2018, 12:21:33 AM
Well, unfortunately, criminals can always find many ways.. I believe that in time more people will know about bitcoin and they’re gonna understand the main idea.
Activity: 21
June 18, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
Crime is not bitcoin, it is not gold, it is not the renminbi, but this gorgeous soul!
It is necessary for BTC to innovate in technology and use big data technology to achieve a certain degree of traceability of Bitcoin in principle.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
 I don't think so that Bitcoin can be a danger to society, since the problem is the society and its people. I am quite sure that a large percentage of the malicious usage located itself to cryptocurrencies focused on offering people the privacy they are looking for.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 06:03:59 AM
You can't completely silent the truth, anything that have merits equally have demerits. I guess this is one of the bitcoin demerit. The police have to do seriously investigation if it means by tracking each business transactions to apprehend these criminals.
Activity: 14
June 18, 2018, 05:30:40 AM
As the usage of bitcoin is increasing day by day, it is true that various occurrence will with bitcoin. So, law enforcement agency should be aware to combat it.
Activity: 65
June 18, 2018, 05:20:59 AM
As you say man, "the bad people committing crimes" and in my opinion bitcoin is not responsible for any case. Criminals cannot be equated with bitcoin.
Activity: 82
June 18, 2018, 04:50:09 AM
This is a scare tactic used to dissuade people from owning bitcoin. Most people who own bitcoin are upright people who simply want to invest in blockchain technology.
Pages:
Jump to: