Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 22. (Read 41596 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Did you finally hire someone to help upgrade Crime-City?
You weren't getting very far through your github exploration on your own.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I thought that "troll." was his new signature, myself.  Tongue

The troll peanut gallery said something?

"I'm as perplexed as you, Benjamin. Perhaps, peanut gallery is code in Fishish for some expansion plans in one of the quadrants come July. Yes! See, 'Updates in July.' Well, now that that's outta way, how 'bout some duckweed pond fishin' in the new Holodeck-COL? Rumor has it that the pond's surroundin' coconut trees on three of its sides are fully matured since our last visit."
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
legendary
I thought that "troll." was his new signature, myself.  Tongue

The troll peanut gallery said something?
legendary
Owen, he was thanking me, not you, ergo more proof that you're a delusional fuck.
Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on the troll list. troll. LoL

"Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on my list now that my Crypto-city Facebook page has one like. Same true from my writing comprehension given that I should've used a comma instead of a dot thingy."

I thought that "troll." was his new signature, myself.  Tongue
vip
Owen, he was thanking me, not you, ergo more proof that you're a delusional fuck.
Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on the troll list. troll. LoL

"Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on my list now that my Crypto-city Facebook page has one like. Same true from my writing comprehension given that I should've used a comma instead of a dot thingy."
legendary
vip
your intention in the community was very impressive when it comes to cryptocurrencies
 your giving guidelines and your very open also by listening others opinion,
i wish whatever your good motive is i hope u succeed...
goodluck Cheesy

Thanks. We will continue to do so...

legendary
your intention in the community was very impressive when it comes to cryptocurrencies
 your giving guidelines and your very open also by listening others opinion,
i wish whatever your good motive is i hope u succeed...
goodluck Cheesy

Thanks. We will continue to do so...
vip

LoL @ Cryptocurrency's Numero Uno Delusional Fuck....

Yawn... you're gettin' boring...

Trust me, I echo your sentiment upon watching, then being rewarded in seeing paint dry, but fell asleep each of the past over 100 days watching Crypto-city's Facebook page in hopes of witnessing its second like in real-time. Watching paint dry beats that activity all to hell. HAHAHA

That said, go fuck yourself, Chantha Owen Lueung.
legendary

LoL @ Cryptocurrency's Numero Uno Delusional Fuck....

Yawn... you're gettin' boring...
vip
Number one, FFC is virtually defunct, and number two, what's with the 'lol'? Nevermind, I just remembered that you're a delusional fuck and your bud is Leroy "HAHAHA" Fodor. Carry on!
LOL @ trolls

LOL @ Cryptocurrency's Numero Uno Delusional Fuck, Chantha Owen Lueung, partnered up with cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, and his Great White North bestie, Michael Zinck. Together, via Crypto-city, they'll stick it up your ass sans the descent courtesy of applying lube prior to penetration nor providing a reach-around given that they've got theirs, leaving it to yourselves to get yours.
legendary
Number one, FFC is virtually defunct, and number two, what's with the 'lol'? Nevermind, I just remembered that you're a delusional fuck and your bud is Leroy "HAHAHA" Fodor. Carry on!
LOL @ trolls
vip
Will pass on joining crypto-city now that I know it is formerly Friends with Cash. Another bs spam community ran by   
jagrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac.

They are just users, they don't own ffc. lol

legendary
Will pass on joining crypto-city now that I know it is formerly Friends with Cash. Another bs spam community ran by   

They are just users, they don't own ffc. lol
vip

Good choice  Cheesy

agrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac were names we came across as well.
FFC was registered to Chantha though.
Do you have some substantial and linking to show Jagrapolite5 and Marlena were running FFS for Chantha?
Gleb already called them and it was a mixed bag of nuts. But didn't lead to anything.

They may have played some role in FCS, but assured me that they're no part of Crypto-city, taking them at their word after having a pleasant convo with them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Good choice  Cheesy

agrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac were names we came across as well.
FFC was registered to Chantha though.
Do you have some substantial and linking to show Jagrapolite5 and Marlena were running FFS for Chantha?
Gleb already called them and it was a mixed bag of nuts. But didn't lead to anything.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
legendary
I think we should nuke it all and start over. Would solve all problems "affecting people, places, or the planet" immediately, including Leroy and the gang.

Sent from my bunker.

This one is for owen.. Grin

Pages:
Jump to: