Pages:
Author

Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7 - page 24. (Read 41596 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
"I wonder what Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin smell like together."
Gleb's troll life...

Owen's one-liner moron life. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Gleb's troll life...
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I wish to thank the anonymous relative of Chantha Owen Lueung for sending me a video of him when he was younger - perhaps only weeks younger, for we truly have no way for knowing for sure - to share with the community:

vip
you won't amount to a hill of rotten beans in the cryptocurrency space ... Like every other motherfuckin' piece of shit I've exposed in this space, you, too, will be long gone ... it's just a matter of time now as Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin sink to new lows. HAHAHA

Awe.... Resorting to name calling? Cute. Only thing you've managed to expose is how trolls such as yourself have no life outside of BTC talk and making me chuckle @ u trolls. troll. lol

More proof that we're dealing a delusion fuck by the name of Chantha Owen Lueung.

Your Trollyness: Let's see, I've spent over U$100K to earn a business degree like Leroy Fodor did, albeit not a B.B.A.; I positioned Crypto-city to be a formidable thingy, garnering a few crypto entities to embrace the platform; then I opted to fuck it all up by not heeding warnings from the crypto community that my association with Leroy Fodor is not prudent. So to make sure that my venerable brand remains robust, I'll resort to calling naysayers trolls having mental issues and contact the local police department of those I have vitals of thanks to former nefarious actors in the crypto space providing such. I'll do this every day, including bumping my Crypto-city thread with one-liners being grammatically incorrect, then strip butt-ass naked and get into the solar-powered duckweed pond behind my duplex here in Yonkers, NY, enjoying the company of my fish while they teach me Fishish. I'm such a motherfuckin' genius! I should patent this formula and sell it for RateCoin. HAHAHA

To prove how motherfuckin' delusional you truly are, Chantha Owen Lueung, you're trying your damndest to discredit me by lying your ass off that I'm using socks to talk to myself, but have no issues with getting in bed with a serial liar caught red-handed doing exactly what you're falsely accusing me of. Proof as follows depicting Leroy Fodor's cyberpinoy account using the wofvman account to ask a question, with later Leroy trying to explain away his actions penning more lies, then deleting his post of lies which I've archived:

Have I yet stated that Owen is motherfuckin' genius? HAHAHA

Chantha Owen Lueung lives in NYC, and both he and cryptoarch opt to use the default time sitting on this forum. cryptoarch has only posted in reference to me posting about Owen. Like I've said, Owen's a motherfuckin' genius, was completely under everybody's radar but opted to expose his true self at every turn, all thanks to the venerable Leroy Fodor, another delusional fuck. HAHAHA

Just goes to show what a stupid motherfuckin' son of bitch Chantha Owen Lueung is. Extend an olive branch twice, the first a couple days ago that was rejected causing an explosion, and last night. In return, Owen shows his true colors.

The bonkers Younkerian honestly thinks that I just started to resort to using expletives in this thread, with nearly all the examples presented above he has commented on. HAHAHA
legendary
you won't amount to a hill of rotten beans in the cryptocurrency space ... Like every other motherfuckin' piece of shit I've exposed in this space, you, too, will be long gone ... it's just a matter of time now as Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin sink to new lows. HAHAHA

Awe.... Resorting to name calling? Cute. Only thing you've managed to expose is how trolls such as yourself have no life outside of BTC talk and making me chuckle @ u trolls. troll. lol
vip
... is gonna be so pissed when he learnts that I'm gonna borrow his duckweed pond vision

knock yourself out. troll.

These nefarious actors never learn! You bring attention to them on how to correct their grammatically incorrect scant postings, and they ignore you. You bring attention to them that they're associating with known nefarious actors and should distance themselves from such if desiring to advance their brand, and they ignore you. You bring attention to them that they're incorrectly performing AND depicting percentages, and they ignore you. You teach them simple subtraction, and they ignore you. You point simple grammatical errors on their website's ToS page, and they ignore you.

FWIW, Chantha Owen Lueung, you won't amount to a hill of rotten beans in the cryptocurrency space thanks to you successfully destroying your brand while showing your true colors to the crypto community. Like every other motherfuckin' piece of shit I've exposed in this space, you, too, will be long gone along with Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, for it's just a matter of time now as Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin sink to new lows. HAHAHA
legendary
... is gonna be so pissed when he learnts that I'm gonna borrow his duckweed pond vision

knock yourself out. troll.
vip
Boy, Chantha Owen Lueung is gonna be so pissed when he learnts that I'm gonna borrow his duckweed pond vision and incorporated it in my own grandiose dream endeavor while he spends his valuable time kowtowing to Leroy Fodor and other nefarious actors on his everybody-is-welcome Criminal-city (that, too, borrowed, liking that more than Crime-city). HAHAHA Speaking of likes, Crypto-city's Facebook page is still looking for its second like, stuck at ONLY one like since its conception back in January of this year by none other than Owen himself, which ironically his own RateCoin partners, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, can't seem to take it upon themselves to like the very entity left embracing Leroy's concerns including his StakeMiners Ponzi, where if you're one of its Investards, the waiting list is over a year if you desire your initial investment back unless, that is, your name is Michael Zinck, then you'll get your withdrawal request processed immediately. HAHAHA
vip
"chuckles" is not much of a speech.
ya think? troll...

Who's "ya"? I'm not really interested in what he/she thinks, I'm just stating a fact that you announced you're speaking and then you uttered one word.

BTW you don't need to remind in every post that you're a troll. I'm sure we all appreciate the honesty but we are already fully aware of Your Trollyness.

Your Trollyness: Let's see, I've spent over U$100K to earn a business degree like Leroy Fodor did, albeit not a B.B.A.; I positioned Crypto-city to be a formidable thingy, garnering a few crypto entities to embrace the platform; then I opted to fuck it all up by not heeding warnings from the crypto community that my association with Leroy Fodor is not prudent. So to make sure that my venerable brand remains robust, I'll resort to calling naysayers trolls having mental issues and contact the local police department of those I have vitals of thanks to former nefarious actors in the crypto space providing such. I'll do this every day, including bumping my Crypto-city thread with one-liners being grammatically incorrect, then strip butt-ass naked and get into the solar-powered duckweed pond behind my duplex here in Yonkers, NY, enjoying the company of my fish while they teach me Fishish. I'm such a motherfuckin' genius! I should patent this formula and sell it for RateCoin. HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
"chuckles" is not much of a speech.
ya think? troll...

Who's "ya"? I'm not really interested in what he/she thinks, I'm just stating a fact that you announced you're speaking and then you uttered one word.

BTW you don't need to remind in every post that you're a troll. I'm sure we all appreciate the honesty but we are already fully aware of Your Trollyness.
legendary
vip
Well your grammar is wrong.
The peanut gallery troll speaks. chuckles...

Peanut! I prefer macadamia nuts or cashews!
How dare you after all we've been through!
 Grin

"Rex, I suggest you take a break from reading the Crypto-city thread. You're turning into a delusional fuck like Chantha Owen Lueung."
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Peanut! I prefer macadamia nuts or cashews!
How dare you after all we've been through!
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

"chuckles" is not much of a speech. Did you choke on a peanut?
vip

Leave it to a delusional fuck to comment on a grammar post via a grammatically incorrect reply. HAHAHA (ref: Chuckles)
legendary
vip
Criminal-city.. Makes me laugh harder.. You really are a scammy loser, ya know? And I'm just a nobody looking in... I'm not even a friend of Gleb, or an alt, or a "Troll"... Just a person. Who is honest. Not like you, obviously. Ever hear the saying you are judged by the company you keep?

Anyhow, Gleb is right, you're a really delusional fuck. Two weeks and nothing but one liners to everyone comments? And we're the trolls? Are you just stupid as f? Do you even have a degree? I don't, but I can engage in simple conversation and debate, unlike you, most obviously. Tongue

Seriously, if your going to run some criminal city and pretend to be someone in crypto, you should learn how to engage in normal conversation, but clearly, you are either too stupid, angry, or just proud (Huh) .... Anyhow, back to your next one liner... Please... Impress us.. Try.. at least? Cheesy
I believe you're smarter than what you've type, but I could be wrong.

It's 'typed', as is in past tense.
If your going to show up each day to try to insult us.
At least do it right.  Roll Eyes

I'd say that's a waste of time given Chantha Owen Lueung didn't heed warnings about embracing nefarious actors - Leroy Fodor - he sure the hell isn't gonna be concerned about a dropped d. Besides, in Fishish all tenses are present with speakers of such having an attention span of ~15 seconds, less if bathing under a solar panel whether shaded or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Criminal-city.. Makes me laugh harder.. You really are a scammy loser, ya know? And I'm just a nobody looking in... I'm not even a friend of Gleb, or an alt, or a "Troll"... Just a person. Who is honest. Not like you, obviously. Ever hear the saying you are judged by the company you keep?

Anyhow, Gleb is right, you're a really delusional fuck. Two weeks and nothing but one liners to everyone comments? And we're the trolls? Are you just stupid as f? Do you even have a degree? I don't, but I can engage in simple conversation and debate, unlike you, most obviously. Tongue

Seriously, if your going to run some criminal city and pretend to be someone in crypto, you should learn how to engage in normal conversation, but clearly, you are either too stupid, angry, or just proud (Huh) .... Anyhow, back to your next one liner... Please... Impress us.. Try.. at least? Cheesy

It's 'typed', as is in past tense.
If your going to show up each day to try to insult us.
At least do it right.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: