Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 2. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

The opinion can very from person to person. When I invested in Bitcoin, the exchange rate was $900 per coin. And the price right now is about 7 times of that. I can't think about any other asset which can give this much returns in such a short period of time.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrencies have their time and opportunities. If you join the right project that it is a very good way to get rich but at the same time there are so many scams that you can go bankrupt if you don't do proper research.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Really, cryptocurrency is one of the fastest way to get rich if played by the rule by investors but to developers cryptocurrencies and blockchain is just an innovative tech to explore that is definitely going to change the world. In summary, we should see more to cryptocurrency than just a money venture but also as a tech that can change the world.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
very agree, but if you really understand how this works.
think about risks, and price fluctuations that will never leave here.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
On the one hand, this is an opportunity to make money quickly, but on the other hand, everything can be lost in one moment, so everything must be treated wisely and should not be greedy.
yes agree, indeed like that the way in cryptocurrency greediness actually becomes a bad thing and if you lose everything will be crazy. use and understand wisely not to be ambitious, then fortune is already set if we become lucky people a little profit if arrested will be able to get rich and the money will be fast.
Activity: 532
If we know the knowledge of cryptocurrency, we will find it easy to get profits, but easily get profit, it will not be far from the risks that must be at stake. If we dare to take risks, whatever the results must be accepted. If it is profitable, it will make a big profit, but if you lose, not a little too. But basically if you do it with knowledge and patience. Then the satisfying results will be obtained.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
Maybe it is the fastest way to get rich , but in the same time, it definitely is one of the fastest ways to lose big in short time period.
Activity: 434

Of course, crypto gives us all a great opportunity to earn good money. But do not forget that losing your deposit in such conditions is very easy. I think that we should not be lazy, and every day to study this market. It is necessary to understand the processes taking place here.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
It will be a tool for bringing people to the next level of technology development. I believe with the benefits it creates as work, opportunities and challenges that will keep people interested and oriented towards it for the purpose of getting rich in the future. The Crypto market will grow even stronger.
Activity: 364

For me absolutely yes! Why? because many people gets billionaire and millionaire on investing in cryptocurrency,
I've been here since last year, ofcourse yes i achieve my goals here in cryptocurrency to invest and to earn huge profits. Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
It really is full of opportunities but you need to be at the right project at the right time. Even after missing the Bitcoin and then Ethereum and December, 2017 bull run, i still believe that i'll get good opportunities in this field soon and trying to get prepare myself for it.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

This is a good topic and i like to aswer your all questions.
Cryptocurrency is best way to fastest get rich more than other tradings. But now not suitable for it. Because this is a bad marketing duration. I doing crypto tradings since 2016 and already i collceted 30000$ value coins doing crypto trading. My goal is reach 100000$ value cryptocurrencies and i success it will in 2020.
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
I read many testimonies of early investors of cryptos who are already millionaires now having invested in the early stages of crytos thus I can authoritatively say that cryptos is one of the fastest way to richness, although late investors are in bankruptcy now due to the crashed in the prices of cryptos.
Activity: 183
Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 
I agree with you that it is true that crypto can make us rich faster Cheesy than other jobs, but on the other hand crypto can also drop, making us broke Sad. it all depends on us if we are diligent and patient with perseverance in the crypto world and accompanied by prayer, it is very possible we will succeed, and vice versa if we are just lazy then we will be very difficult to achieve that success. so be patient and active!. OF COURSE WE WILL SUCCEED. Wink
Activity: 462

I do not think that now is the fastest way. If you asked this question a few years ago, then maybe I answered positively. Just a beginner or a person who understands crypto poorly - a quick way to lose your money, I can tell you exactly
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Yes i think cryptocurrency will make us profit with a good potential of cryptocurrency to grow in the future, but for get it we must be patient and wait for next year. But you munst be patient for it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
It's not like investing in e-money to get rich, instead we need to have knowledge in this cryptographic world, I have been involved in the money market for 2 months, my goal is to learn Add more, and choose e-currency to invest
we do have to have knowledge, even though we will only define market trends but it will not be too profitable especially for people who have little capital so we have to have faster actions to get greater profits, yes we must be visionary in order to be able to assess the potential of a coin, and to be able to do so we must have extensive knowledge first
Activity: 162
The World’s First Blockchain Core
There is a opportunity to get rich but i have some doubts it is fastest way or not. Because i am still not a rich person i started to invest crypto 1 years ago. If i am still not rich that means that is not fastest way to get rich. Yes i want to say again there are too many amazing opportunities. But you should do right moves in right times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Opportunity is 50/50 if you invest in the right time, you can certainly be rich. But if you invest the wrong time then you will have nothing, as you invest in early 2017 and end of 2017 you will have a lot of profit, but if you invest in early 2018 then the end of 2018 you will lose a lot
Activity: 152
Merit: 0

Well I would like to say fastest because coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are too great in the cryptocurrency market. We should keep investing in it.
Pages:
Jump to: