Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 9. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
for me to be rich with crypto is not my goal
I'm just looking for some capital with Crypto, of course, just to add strength when I make a more real business outside the internet world
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
And the same way to get poor if do bad offers.
You must need to understand if some one get rich other get poor.
And usually gets rich small amount from all
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
If you know what you are doing and understand how risky is crypto industry is then yes this is the fastest way. But if you are only here hoping to be rich instantly then maybe opposite things may happen to you. The risk here is very high which you may list all your investment if you are not studying the coins you are buying.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
Not always like that. The graph in crypto does not always increase, there are times when it has decreased. As happened now, the period can be long, no one can know. The broader the insight you have about crypto, the easier it will be to choose a profitable program. But for now, it takes a long time to get optimal results or profits from investment, waiting until the price rises and is at the top.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Getting rich with cryptocurrencies is not so easy, but I really think that this is the only way available to ordinary people, with which you can quickly get rich.

I think that ordinary people are those who do not understand the economy, Finance,cryptocurrency and so on.Their main goal-to get rich quickly and without making any effort.But this does not happen.To get something-you need to give something in return. I don't think this is a chance to get rich.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Getting rich with cryptocurrencies is not so easy, but I really think that this is the only way available to ordinary people, with which you can quickly get rich.

Sometimes it worked for some people to get rich but they work with they brain and bring it in function because other people didn't know to create altcoins.
Most of the Ceo or the team behind new ICO became rich after they become popular and have success in their project which is not so easy.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
Well I have been in the digital world for some months now and I joined because I realize its one of the ways to make it big as soon as possible. As a novice I'm yet to achieve my target but I know I will one day.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
Those guys in 2013-2017 have become rich. Since the beginning of 2018 crypto is getting worse, so most of investors lost their investments.
That means it was fast way to lose funds!
Activity: 182
so it was in 2017. everyone could make good money in this market, but this year everything has changed and now we cannot count on a good profit and it seems to me that now you can’t say that in this market you can get rich quick
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
oh of course it will be able to get rich with crypto as long as there is intention and patience, of course, the patient will surely reap satisfying results, I started in 2017 and how much I got but I am sure that I will succeed. spirit

Everybody understands success and richness differently. For somebody even $2.000 is a sign of richness! Don't forget that there're many people from different places of our planet! E.g. in India $2.000 will make you rich! so, everything is relative, and I don't see the point in discussing this!
Activity: 168
I think with such thoughts there is no point in cryptocurrency. If you want success. We must try not to think how to get rich quick. And how to set up your work channels in cryptocurrency. To have success and future.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Yes, it was the fastest way to get rich but in 2017. now there is no opportunity that last year was easy to invest in the market and do nothing more

Not now, sure. However, the richest people that hold the cryptocurrencies still become richer. They invest millions in Bitcoins and the best altcoins and earn their billions. And it's really fast for them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
I have been doing crypto activities for more than a year now. So far I got a good financial result but honestly, I have not reached the goals that I have set yet. Especially in the current market situation where most cryptos are cheaply priced. But if I think that I started in the business without any monetary funding, I could say that I have had a good result.
Activity: 367
Cryptocurrency is not very fast variant for get a money, it's a very fast variant for multiply money. Cryptocurrency is very interesting for me a lot time. I see in this future.
Activity: 420
Yes, it is true the cryptocurrency are the fastest way to get rich. But it will depend on how you wanted to earn more profits with the help of the cryptocurrency. It is the fastest way to earn money by just participation of different projects. We should have to wait and have faith to happen.
The fastest way to make money...and the fastest way to lose everything.It is to be understood.Who does not want to understand the subject and just wants to make money-losing everything.The market put everything in its place.
copper member
Activity: 294
I would answer in the affirmative considering the high volatility nature of cryptocurrency.

So many investors have this belief a kind if ingrained in their subconscious.
That is why they easily get discouraged when they see that their dreams of making it big is not being actualized courtesy of the current market state.
The volatility nature of cryptocurrency is the reason for the market price fluctuations, which make coin prices to skyrocket thereby enriching investors.
So yes.
Cryptocurrency can be said to be one of fastest way to get rich and get burned too.
Activity: 406
Yes, it is true the cryptocurrency are the fastest way to get rich. But it will depend on how you wanted to earn more profits with the help of the cryptocurrency. It is the fastest way to earn money by just participation of different projects. We should have to wait and have faith to happen.
Activity: 350
Yes I believe that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich. It's a easy way to earn money. You become a rich man. Best wishes for crypto currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I think there is more people who are poorer because they have invested into crypto than richer people. The world is like this, only a minority of people are going to be rich. But it is now maybe a good time to invest. But you should be very careful.
Pages:
Jump to: