Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 6. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

I think it depends upon the person who will handle the situation. We all know that if we are a trader and we work hard and we are also a bounty hunter that has a high rank, the income is very good. But if we don't, we will not earn big. On the other side, even if we are not working in crypto but we have a good job then we perform better and keep performing better, we can be promoted again and again so our salary will keep increasing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is the biggest misconception people bring with themselves while investing in cryptos. I agree that cryptos are volatile and hence, could give higher returns in shorter span unlike other investment assets. But it is an easy an a fast way to lose money as well. Market is so volatile that taking a proper action everytime isn't really easy. So trade wisely.
Yeah, thinking like this will always make people lose their money instead of getting rich. They will think everything would be fine and will always earning profit while scammer ready to cacth their money. people who are fooled by the talk, will no longer pay attention in how big the risk is.

Its possible if you're in the right timing. But I know a few people joining cryptocurrency in just a matter of 3 years they really get rich. This is a matter of right strategy and good timing when to buy and when to sell it.
with our Cryptocurrency we are able to use to gain wealth quickly because of the many opportunities that are able to we get from Cryptocurrency. like trading my mainstay in benefit much in the short time which made trading as my virtue in making a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I would say that cryptocurrency is only one of the means of good earnings.  In order to enrich you need something more than just a desire
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
If you have decent trading expirience, it should be easy for you to get common with cryptocurrency trading and make some profits. In the same time, newbies may expirience difficulties.
Activity: 546
Crypto Currency can be the fastest way to get rich  but if you have the experience, skills and knowledge of it  , it's not  for all , it's only for those who research and learn about it .
Activity: 378
Indeed because we can earn 100% or 200% in our investment in the cryptocurrency. Nowadays many investors choose to invest in crypto than in real life because of the huge profit in investing in altcoins.
Activity: 518
I think I agree the reason why is because some if my researched that I did was totally the truth many people that getting involved in Cryptocurrency get the highest chancew of earning profit. Just choose the right currency to invest with your money you can earn a better amount of earnings.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I don't think that cryptocurrency is the fastest way for each of us to get rich. Most of the investment is a failure, isn't it? Because it is controlled by whales!
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
On the poll on top of this particular thread post i click on AGREE which i think its true to some extent because cryptocurrency have made a lot of persons to be rich. But i still think getting rich in cryptocurrency can happen so fast like in less than 30 seconds if your trading skill is good and the tokens you are holding is doing the un-doable within some specific time. Also it cryptocurrency it is the fastest way to lose all you have if the wrong tools is being apply, so in conclusion getting rich is cryptocurrency is absolutely fast as well as losing all you have. It is a 50-50 situation that is part of the reason why users need to carry out extensive research on any project before thinking of investing his or her funds. But the good thing is holders will always hit it big but they/we have to be patience also and wait for the next bull run which we all think might happen soonest.
Activity: 350
It can be like that cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich if the cryptocurrency conditions are like last year, but now crypto is in a downturn, I've been in crypto for almost a year but haven't gotten the maximum results expected but I still think positively that crypto will rise again and runs normally as before
Activity: 574
Don't think simple to get rich in cryptocurrency.
OK we can get a many faster, but it have a high risk but big profit.
If you have money you can try, many rich people is loss a money here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
It all depend of ones luck ,its is the slowest way to get rich for some and its the fastest way to get rich for others ,its all about how lucky you are ,so its hard to say.
Activity: 322
I reached most of my goals several weeks ago, when I was selling my XRP for huge price. It was just before another market fall, so I am happy about it.
Activity: 364
yes, but it's not easy to get rich with cryptocurrency because not everyone who invests in cryptocurrency will get rich, but there are also people who invest in cryptocurrency instead lose all their money, so don't expect too much to become rich with cryptocurrency, because the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is very big even though the profit is also big.
Activity: 532
Maybe it is a fastest way to get reach but not easiest. Many people come to crypto space and they think they will be rich over night. And they end up with bad experience most of the time. Cause they don't want to understand this space or maybe the target for them is just get rich overnight. Than not gonna happen anyway. If you want some knowledge with some profit that will be fine. I am here for note than one year 13-14 months. And I just keep things and gather knowledge as much as I can.
Good words. Actually it's not easiest. For good profit you must research many projects or have a good experience in the trading. Luck can have own place in this but it's a rare. That's why early investors, miners and smart people becomes rich.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Maybe it is a fastest way to get reach but not easiest. Many people come to crypto space and they think they will be rich over night. And they end up with bad experience most of the time. Cause they don't want to understand this space or maybe the target for them is just get rich overnight. Than not gonna happen anyway. If you want some knowledge with some profit that will be fine. I am here for note than one year 13-14 months. And I just keep things and gather knowledge as much as I can.
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
I think yes, Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich. So many peoples already has become rich by crypto. I'm here on cryptocurrency since 2016 and I hope I will get rich also  Grin

patience, bear markets affect everyone, but the important thing is to stick to your guns and keep acumulating. Sooner or later, a lot of people and businesses will want to use the networks and platforms that we already own the tokens of, and they'll pay us 50 times more than what we paid for them
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
Agree with your word. If you know something about exchanges and have analytical mind, you would be rich so far with crypto.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
I think yes, Cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich. So many peoples already has become rich by crypto. I'm here on cryptocurrency since 2016 and I hope I will get rich also  Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   We can say that for the people before December`s top. After last year this year is not so good for the people who wish
to get rich fast, now it`s accumulation period again.
   It`s like the time before last year, and after. Who was here 5 years ago now have a lot of money from investments from
that time. Now we need to wait I guess, to wait for years again before market do the same like last year, rise a lot in just few
months, that can happen, I count on it.
Pages:
Jump to: