Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 8. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies can easily without a doubt grow to be abundant swiftly. The particular philosophy will be which you have adequate purchase knowledge, and you also carry out using an enthusiastic perception with the industry. In reality, you can find without doubt folks about myself that have received huge chunks regarding money in the particular cryptocurrency industry. Yet he's got recently been making time for the particular encryption industry for some time. Features an extremely abundant knowledge.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
It is customary to think that way, because earlier, when people were just beginning to learn that there are cryptocurrencies and what opportunities they have, a lot of people said that something would go differently. Now they are rich, now is our time.
Activity: 378
And the most dangerous and not stable. It is better to invest in stocks, gold with confidence for the future. Cryptocurrency is still very young technology without support from above.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Not all Cryptocurrency makes you rich quick.
Being rich is something that is determined by each person because everyone is different in managing Cryptocurrency.
If you want to get rich with Cryptocurrency, then you have to have a lot of knowledge about Cryptocurrency, you must be smart to set a strategy so that you don't fall into the condition of falling Cryptocurrency prices.
I'm sure that everyone's strategy will be different.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
Not all people who are in this Cryptocurrency quickly became a rich man. They have to go through a very long process and certainly lots of risks they face. But there are also many that they could get rich quick because they invest by using capital money is great. 
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Well if you have done your research well and executed your plans well then any one can become rich Smiley

Crypto  might be the fastest way to get rich..But at the same time you need not to forget my friend that it can make you come streets overnight  Grin

So always DYOR and dont get blank

Good luck
Activity: 405
www.teslawatt.com
Cryptocurrency as any financial instrument requires a lot of knowledge and effort.Who thinks that it is easy to get rich on crypto currency - they are very wrong in this and, as the market shows, they paid for it.

True that. The policy framework is very important, as well.
Also, economies has different legal and policy landscape surrounding cryptocurrencies around the world: http://www.loc.gov/law/help/cryptocurrency/world-survey.php

So, get rich by following/fighting the idea/product, not the crypto (which is not even the financial asset in the majority or economies)
Activity: 420
Cryptocurrency as any financial instrument requires a lot of knowledge and effort.Who thinks that it is easy to get rich on crypto currency - they are very wrong in this and, as the market shows, they paid for it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
I don't agree, crypto currency is actually a fast way of getting rich but not the fastest. moreso, it depends on which aspect of the crypto currency one is involved in.
Many People who just pay to crypto-traders have lost their investment just because the market didn't rise to favour them. So, it varies.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I have been cryptocurrency especially bitcoin for two years! I am yet to get rich because there many factors beyond your control in trading and investing in cryptocurrency! The requirement to earn good income is the same whether in cryptocurrency or other endavour!
Activity: 275
I do not think that this is the fastest way for wealth, because there are many risks and falls, or to lose everything. You must do everything carefully and carefully.
Activity: 252
Not at all time cryptocurrency is fastest way to get rich because in the situation like this we may not sure the price  was in a high value.As of this moment we must be observant in this crypto world and make a decision wisely so that we become rich fastest.
Activity: 154
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

i been in crypto for 2 years but i don't think can get rich in crypto now caused market too many fake project  Sad
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
I don't believe crypto is a quick way to get rich.
because in crypto not everyone becomes rich there are also those who experience destruction due to it.
now depending on how you trade, and a little luck you can become rich by crypto.
Activity: 392
It seems it now the fastest way to get poor with this bear market; if someone knows how to trade effectively, you can still make good amount of money in the bear season; by shorting
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
I think the possibility of being rich will be very easy if we just choose a project or coin for investment facilities, but if we wrongly follow the project then we will experience a loss even if the investment is wrong then our capital will disappear or suffer a large loss
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
I think that's because it's not all that's in the crypto's that it's worth you to be rich if you're lucky to buy only coin or you can get it in a bounty so it's just a lucky but a lot of wealthy because of the crypto that the previous ones joined in forum because many legit coin aa out there and many bounty are legit but nowadays more scam than legit so we avoid scam.
Activity: 270
Getting an easier and faster way to getting money is what we all need in this world. I toil all day long looking for money but to no avail. Cryptocurrency is one easier way to get yourself acquainted with money.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
It can be  true when you know how how to work it out and know the movement of the marketplace.. but it will take time before this happen, it's a lot of wating, patience and effort people who are involved in crypto will do everything to make their dream come true.
Activity: 378
It is not that much easy to become rich in the crypto it requires high effort and struggle because no one can pay you in free you must have to do some services for them and it is not simple that we can use crypto for our successful future. Crypto users can pay you with your best offer services.
Pages:
Jump to: