Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 10. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I think that it is the fastest way to be rich and this is the best way to enjoy income taking not many efforts even sitting at home. I like btc and ether, also ripple and neo. To my mind, the long-term investment is the best way

Or a very fast way to go bankrupt. Among my friends there are two people who thought that cryptocurrency - it is very simple and immediately decided to do investing. As a result, two incorrectly selected projects and the loss of capital. For any occupation you need to carefully prepare, you can not trust His Majesty the Occasion.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sometimes cryptocurrency is the shortest way to take large losses. It all depends on whether you are able to choose good projects for investment or not.
If you are wanting to win some coins then Crypto is a fast method to make money. Not all investments are as reliable as Crypto is.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
One thing i can say to you is this, the thing that can make you rich fast, can as well make you poor fast, so it's a gamble which you can win or lose, So in cryptos, if you invest right, you can make some good gains and if you invest wrong, you will make a lost.

Then to your second question, I have cryptos for just a couple of months and I am no way mean my goal yet, we are in a serious bear market.
We are not going to stay inside of a bear market, that is why people should invest in whatever coin is making money. I've invested in Bitcoin for the time being.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
One thing i can say to you is this, the thing that can make you rich fast, can as well make you poor fast, so it's a gamble which you can win or lose, So in cryptos, if you invest right, you can make some good gains and if you invest wrong, you will make a lost.

Then to your second question, I have cryptos for just a couple of months and I am no way mean my goal yet, we are in a serious bear market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think that it is the fastest way to be rich and this is the best way to enjoy income taking not many efforts even sitting at home. I like btc and ether, also ripple and neo. To my mind, the long-term investment is the best way
Activity: 324
I think that crypto currency is the best way to earn good money quickly taking not many efforts. I think that it is possible to earn good money even taking not many efforts
Activity: 322
Sometimes cryptocurrency is the shortest way to take large losses. It all depends on whether you are able to choose good projects for investment or not.
Activity: 658
if you really know what to do yes crypto currency is the fastest in my opinion however if you don't know avoid it at all cost is too risky good luck and have a nice day Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
a simple thought to start plunging into crypto ways to quickly earn money, it is true but all depends on ourselves and many other factors that hinder our movement, namely the market and ICO projects and the airdrop bounty. I am still new to Crypto, so my goal is still long to achieve because this year is quite difficult, unlike the previous year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
I think crypto is really one of the fastest ways to become rich, but there is one condition, this is information. Among all the projects, there are those who can really bring you money, but you don’t know what and hardly you have enough strength and faith to analyze all projects.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Well, of all types of investment for me of course cryptocurrency is the fastest way to become rich , but do not forget that the most risky
Activity: 223
I would paraphrase and say that this is the easiest way, and for some the only hope to become a little richer.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Cryptocurrencies are not a quick way to get rich, since if you try to get rich with cryptocurrencies very quickly, you will most likely just lose your money.
Activity: 420
All coin holders are now in a huge drawdown.It is interesting to know when the growth will begin.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
It's also a fast way to get poor. Zero sum game. Smiley
All hodlers will be rewarded in time though...hopefully.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
There is no fast way to get rich in this world. You can get some money from crypto especially if you get good coins that you invest in. You also have to research into the coin before investing in it.
Activity: 350
its a no, cryptocurrency is only way to get some income through social media, unlike in the main work in the office. to go lazy that always sitting down and waiting money
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Investing in cryptocurrency is fastest way to get rich or bankruptcy Smiley It depends on your strategy and luckily. If you invest in a good currency, then your balance will be doubled quickly.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
I totally do not agree because there are so many illegal ways one could make quick cash like armed robbery, kidnapping and drug dealing, in your vote, I didn't see anywhere u said a "Legal" way if getting rich, so if we are considering all ways, we should also consider the illegal ones.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
well yes it may be the fastest way to get rich but it depend on various factors like how long you are in cryptocurrency? how safe you are playing ? do you know do's and dont's of cryptocurrency investment ? it vary from person to person
Pages:
Jump to: