Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 7. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
I do not think it is the best place to get fast profit for a newbie. Before we start to invest some good amount we have to learn how the market conditions. Crypto currency also the fastest lost place we have to keep thin in our mind too.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Yes of course. But there is also a high probability of losing everything. Therefore, you should not buy one coin for all your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
cryptocurrency market will give u returns why because it is decentralized but we should understand cryptocurrency market is development based so we should wait patiently  for getting profits
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency attracts many people with the ability to obtain quick and big profit. But the profit is greater , where the greater the risk . The hallmark of the crypto market is more volatile. Therefore, it is foolish to think that in the field of cryptocurrencies without knowledge and experience you can easily get a good profit .
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
no, I don't agree with that. crypto doesn't make someone get rich quick, crypto only helps someone to change their financial life. I personally know crypto in late 2014. and this doesn't make me rich, but changes my finances. gives me freedom in work and makes me comfortable to work on crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Earlier, before the beginning of 2018, it was true, today it is becoming a mystery, because no one can give an accurate prediction on how BTC will behave, why am I talking about BTC? Because it is he who decides today where to go to the market.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
Cryptocurrencies could, in fact, turn into prosperous speedily. Your assumption can be that you've ample expenditure expertise, so you accomplish to have a very willing impression in the marketplace. The truth is, you'll find in fact men and women all-around us who may have attained significant sums involving profit your cryptocurrency market place. Nevertheless, she has been recently paying attention to your encryption marketplace for years. Carries a quite prosperous expertise.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

No, cryptocurrencies are not the fastest way to get rich. On the contrary, it is necessary to have endurance and patience, nerves of steel. And if you make a bet on the wrong coin, then you need to be prepared for the fact that you lose everything.
I am in crypto for 4 years, but I haven’t reached my goals yet.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
It's the fastest and easiest way of getting rich as long as you understand fully how this cryptocurrency works, and what are the basic technique's.
And should be knowing how to deal in this.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I think its possible If you have mathematical skills and analytic brain. Its not the fastest way of course, but its definitely fast If you invest in the right time and in the right coin. I think this topic is ok. Since November 2017 I have earned about 10K$ on all crypto currency related activities
That's right, crypto can be like a double-edged sword. this can make you rich quickly if you are wise in choosing a project and investing but on the contrary it can make you bankrupt quickly too if you are not careful,everything is depending on you
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is generally not the fastest way to get rich but it can be a way through which one can get rich. It is the time which will help one get rich but it wont help one get rich immediately.
Activity: 434
I think its possible If you have mathematical skills and analytic brain. Its not the fastest way of course, but its definitely fast If you invest in the right time and in the right coin. I think this topic is ok. Since November 2017 I have earned about 10K$ on all crypto currency related activities
Activity: 378
One great thing about crypto is that you can get descent amount of tokens withou investing a cent, because there are all this bounties and airdrops, but they would not make your rich in short ammount of time.
Activity: 310
I am being with crypto for 1,5 years and I am really happy that I found this way of investing during the last Summer. And I am sure, that crypto currencies will bring to all of us huge profits. But we need to wait a little bit longer for the green market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Cryptocurrencies are not a way to get rich quick, so many people are coming into the market with this mentality which is why so many of them are losing their money. Cryptos are not going to make you rich overnight, they are not going to help you become a millionaire instantly, but if you are smart and you are patient, then they can make you rich with time
Activity: 116
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
I don't think that cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich, because the market is unstable and there is a high level of volatility as well. But I believe you can make a good additional income by working with cryptocurrencies in many ways, it is already helping so many poor and unemployed people around the world to earn their living.

I agree with the second part of your statement but the unstability of the market isnt why people might not get rich. Its because so many crappy projects out there are riding the blockchain wave without really contributing anything to the world
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I don't think that cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich, because the market is unstable and there is a high level of volatility as well. But I believe you can make a good additional income by working with cryptocurrencies in many ways, it is already helping so many poor and unemployed people around the world to earn their living.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Cryptocurrency is definitely not the fastest way to get rich. It is a long term investment as adoption of it will  takes time.
Investing on the dip is a good entry point for long term profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
And the most dangerous and not stable. It is better to invest in stocks, gold with confidence for the future. Cryptocurrency is still very young technology without support from above.
Crypto is profitable when looked at as a fast investment. People should have other things that they can put their capital in too.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
For me the answer is - absolutly yes. In my country not a lot of ways to get reach even if you hard work or thinking a lot. So - crypto is a good way to get profit fast and huge ammount. Many my friends received a good money from crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: