Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 5. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Last year, many of my friends became rich thanks to cryptocurrency.
This year is much worse. Everyone is waiting for a green market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Today, it is so, as there is an opportunity that is very rare, only with new markets and new things that come, and especially when it happens globally, so cryptocurrencies now will change the entire financial system of the world,and it is very global, so you can get rich much
Activity: 339
I do not think crypto is the fastest way to become rich. Cryptocurrencies are no exception and you really have to work hard to make a profit at a decent level. It requires a lot of knowledge and patience.
I think that is not entirely true. If we take into account the luck factor, then cryptocurrencies can be a fairly easy and fast way to become rich. If it is right and in time to choose the coins to invest.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
I do not think crypto is the fastest way to become rich. Cryptocurrencies are no exception and you really have to work hard to make a profit at a decent level. It requires a lot of knowledge and patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
The fastest way is to successfully buy a coin such as Verge and so she showed the same fantastic growth. It will be very good luck.
Where does such confidence in this or that project come from, that coins will surely start to grow in the near future? In my opinion, due to the poor state of the market today, very few projects will remain afloat.
If we recall 2016, then the opportunity to become financially independent with the help of cryptocurrency was much better, since today the cryptocurrency market exacerbates almost all possibilities for users of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
The fastest way is to successfully buy a coin such as Verge and so she showed the same fantastic growth. It will be very good luck.
Where does such confidence in this or that project come from, that coins will surely start to grow in the near future? In my opinion, due to the poor state of the market today, very few projects will remain afloat.
Activity: 490
Activity: 232
Now this is definitely not the method. In 2017 it was possible almost to obogatet for a couple of months. Now it is absolutely impossible and I think that you can get rich in at least six months
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
You need to know what to invest in.Just coming to the cryptocurrency and starting to invest in everything you will be in the red, even with the growing market.Cryptocurrency will make you rich if you understand it and come to business with the mind
Activity: 406
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I wouldn't really agree with that, yeah there are some great price incresease in fast time, but it really isn't that easy to catch those. And if we gonna think like that, then probably lottery would be the fastest way to get rich too, because you also do have to be lucky to invest immediately in potential x10 - x100.

Been in crypto for over a year now, and haven't reached my goals yet, but mainly because I didn't sell at ATH, rather I'm still holding all of my tokens and coins. I do believe in the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology in overall so I'm here for a long term. Trying to accumulate as much as possible but ain't cashing out. Let's just say that my goal is to either get rich or lose everything I have in crypto because I invested the amount that I can lose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Winning a lottery is the fastest way to get rich. Gambling may work out too, but cryptocurrency will make you reach only in case, when you know how does the market work.
Activity: 333
Yes, there is nothing to question that is true. But this needs to be combined with the market. When the market takes off, the pigs can take off, haha, you understand what I mean. But now the market is not good. Need to wait patiently.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think it depends upon the person who will handle the situation. We all know that if we are a trader and we work hard and we are also a bounty hunter that has a high rank, the income is very good. But if we don't, we will not earn big. On the other side, even if we are not working in crypto but we have a good job then we perform better and keep performing better, we can be promoted again and again so our salary will keep increasing.
People won't get rich from Crypto, they need to get a physical job to make actual money.
Activity: 432
On the one hand, this is an opportunity to make money quickly, but on the other hand, everything can be lost in one moment, so everything must be treated wisely and should not be greedy.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102

I think it depends upon the person who will handle the situation. We all know that if we are a trader and we work hard and we are also a bounty hunter that has a high rank, the income is very good. But if we don't, we will not earn big. On the other side, even if we are not working in crypto but we have a good job then we perform better and keep performing better, we can be promoted again and again so our salary will keep increasing.

I agree, It will depend on the persons ability to get rich in crypto currency, It will be based on how they handle their funds and investments, they must have knowledge in crypto currency in able to have profit and to make better decision for their funds.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
There is o fast way to get rich anywhere and crypto is not an exception. I have been in crypto for more than six months and i have not met my goals yet. I will still hold on to crypto no matter what, because even if things are not going on well, it will get better.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Rather, cryptocurrency is now the fastest way to lose your money. this is very sad and I hope that the situation will change
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes of course. it still is today because the market is still growing and developing and gives all its investors the opportunity to earn
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The fastest? I really doubt that have you even considered the idea of how long it takes to learn about all details and hidden dangerous things?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!

Sometimes having to work hard not only helps the investment arrive faster though it makes the market grow depending on what work it is.
Pages:
Jump to: