Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 21. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 28, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
Yes, it was the fast way to get rich with doing nothing at least.
Just to buy in low and sell in higth.
Yes you are right in cryptocurrency are big chances and oppurtunity to become rich and successful. When cryptocurrency are in low value it is our chance to buy more coins and wait until it increase and this is our oppurtunity to sell it in high price value so that we get more profit from it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2018, 09:57:27 AM
It is fastest way to loose all your money Grin Seriously, there is no place for people who think that crypto - it is the fastest way to gain a capital.

I agree 100%, This is just not the place for loafers. If it is possible to obtain capital with the help of the cryptocurrency, then only with the help of labor, not otherwise. Just sit and do nothing will not work.
to generate profits faster we are able to use the trading is indeed proven to be able to generate profits faster than with other activities.
 This is supported by the development of coins are present to multiply profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
for me is 50:50 because we are trading so if you profesional trader can say get rich but if you normal trader still 50:50.
how long in crypto i think 2-3years.
1goal from 5 still need improved and learn again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 09:49:35 AM

Yes. If you are on the right track on investing on a good altcoin. But when you've got to wrong altcoin then it is the fastest way to lose money. I've been 6 months taking advantage on the altcoin's price and only 3 altcoins are worth the invest the other coins I've invest become total shit and I lose money. This thread shows that crypto is the fastest way earning money if you're good and knowledgeable on it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 09:48:13 AM
Even Bitcoin which has been on the market since 2009, and for this period of time everyone saw that it was falling in price and more than now. Do not panic.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
September 28, 2018, 09:45:49 AM
It is fastest way to loose all your money Grin Seriously, there is no place for people who think that crypto - it is the fastest way to gain a capital.

I agree 100%, This is just not the place for loafers. If it is possible to obtain capital with the help of the cryptocurrency, then only with the help of labor, not otherwise. Just sit and do nothing will not work.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 28, 2018, 09:37:02 AM
Crypto currency is an opportunity, you can both earn and lose everything. It all depends on what information you have access to, it's directly related to your earnings on the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
For the simple reason that at this stage he is the only coin that can do something similar that BTC has done. And one day, in my opinion, he will be able to fully replace BTC from the top of the market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 09:30:16 AM
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 09:22:24 AM
Crypto currency market can make you rich quickly but that requires a solid grip on this market knowledge and lot of other skills as it can also get all your money with wrong decisions. Wherever fastest earnings are available, a lot of risk also attached with those as that is only possible in highly volatile markets. Your one correct or wrong entry can change whole scenario.
Activity: 48
September 28, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
I consider cryptocurrency the most unpredictable. Here shans get rich and lose everything 50 by 50. Recently in cryptocurrency. Still earned nothing. Just lost a little. But this is all practice. I am learning.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 08:46:11 AM
I don’t like when people treat crypto as a means of getting rich in one night. With such an attitude, you’ll lose what you gained much faster. Wrong approach, no result.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 07:40:05 AM
Cryptocurrency can be a quick way to get rich, but this method can also be very risky due to market volatility. I think this area is very promising. Everything depends on your knowledge and experience.
Crypto may not be a persons fastest method to getting rich, it could be a fast way to get broke.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
I think that fastest way is to find the good coin from top 100 cmcp and invest in this coin or token when we will see a low chart price. That is time to enter. Than need to keep calm and dont worry, just wait when price start moving up and sell it partially.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
September 28, 2018, 07:28:01 AM
Cryptocurrency can be a quick way to get rich, but this method can also be very risky due to market volatility. I think this area is very promising. Everything depends on your knowledge and experience.
of course, in the absence of knowledge and experience, the investment of crypto will simply give you a loss. It is necessary for us to know the character of the movement of the market, and the development of the assets we have. so we can plan when can we sell and when can we buy other assets with a cheaper price. with the knowledge and experience that is the real crypto can make people become rich quick, but all is not instant, because there is a very long process.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 07:25:45 AM
Crypto Currency - before yes it was possible to earn good money but now it no longer brings profit big
Activity: 1078
September 28, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

It is hard to say whether it is the fastest way or not, but it is definitely a good option if you are good in crypto. Anyway, it is not easy at all to earn money in crypto as it requires a lot of experience if we are not talking about buying Bitcoin and waiting until it makes x10.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 28, 2018, 07:22:45 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:04:23 AM
Yes, compared to making banking to store your assets. Surely investing in crypto is more of a way on getting more money faster. But there is a big risk because of its volatile price.
crypto can make money quickly, but can also make all your money disappear quickly. not everyone will be rich because of crypto, some actually suffer huge losses from their investments because now the value of their assets has all decreased. the problem of being rich or not quickly depends on the ability and understanding of the crypto market. he who can understand the crypto market can definitely get a profit. and others will remain silent waiting for their assets to rise.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 07:00:26 AM
If you buy coins very cheaply - you can increase investments in 10-20x for 1-2 years. But for this you need to know when to invest and in what coin
Pages:
Jump to: