Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 18. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Today, cryptocurrency will not help make a man rich who is not a professional in trade. Even experienced brokers can not always guess the fluctuations in the rate of tokens.
Therefore, it is better for a beginner not to buy a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

that's right, cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich, but cryptocurrency is also a fast way to bankrupt us, because cryptocurrency prices are very unstable, when the cryptocurrency price rises the price increase is very high (can reach 500% or more) and when the price drops, the decline in cryptocurrency prices can drop to half the price even more.

How long have you been with crypto?

I've been using crypto for almost a year and it's true that crypto currency is faster to give us profit than investing in forex, although the risk of investing in crypto is greater than investing in forex.

Have you reach your goals yet?

I have achieved my goals, but every time my goals are achieved I will make a new goal so that I can be more motivated to make profit in Crypto.
Activity: 434
The fastest way to get rich is to invent McDonalds or Facebook, or Instagram and etc. Crypto is good way to increase your funds, but I don't think you will become rich... But who knows)
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think that cryptocurrencies is not a fastest way to become a rich man. Only few people can get rich without any investments or who started with a little sum of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
To be rich in crypto, I think is not easy. I myself still continue to struggle to get success and requires patience and hard work. So it's not as easy as what people are talking about.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I agree that crypto can make people rich but I don't agree if crypto makes rich people quickly. all need processes and research, I don't think it's easy to get rich with crypto because we have to work harder in conducting research
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
Now it is hard to become rich with cryptocurrency. Prices is to small for this. I am waiting for pump and then I will have in 10 times more then now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
I do not think i agree with that. How far you can see, will determine how much you will know and what you will be able to achieve.
That which seems to be easy and fast for Mr A, might not be the same for Mr B.
Cryptocurrency might work out well for one and not work out well for the other.
So discover what you can do best.
Activity: 126
I agree. Crypto currency is a very quick way to get rich, but it's a very quick way and get discouraged. Because the market is very unstable and you can earn very quickly and you can lose it on this day. You have to be very careful.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
To some extent yes. But not always. This is for luck, to whom as lucky. The main thing is to do the transactions and trade by thinking everything over. But it's almost impossible to guess
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Well , at the moment I think Yes , especially if you know how to trade , otherwise of course you need to try, now of course the market is not so much volontilen as that year ! but I think it will come back !
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
This is definitely true, because cryptocurrency is really a very good opportunity to earn money, I would probably use all possible options to try my earning chances. Therefore use not to regret later.
Activity: 29

what do you think about this topic?

Well, I don’t know how to say... This question cannot be answered in easily. It's 50/50. I think that mostly it depends on your knowledge, understanding and skills. It’s quite rare thing to make significant profit with crypto from the very beginning. Often, people just face difficulties related with understanding of intricacies of trading and the process of learning might include failures and losses. For example, I've started not so long ago and, of course, haven't reached all my goals yet. But So now I’m getting valuable experience and filling some gaps in knowledge. And sure I hope that my efforts won’t be wasted. By the way, if you're thinking about entering the cryptospace and looking for a place of trading, I would suggest you to try cex . It's good enough for beginners (I made my first steps there), has usable options and comfortable interface. And their security features rocks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
No, I don't think that it is the fastest way. But this way legal and pretty promising, and I like crypto and believe in it.

I have some thoughts about this, cryptos can be used illegally which makes your money grow exponentially. Though, it is not the case here, we can be rich through legal activities. The faster you become rich, it might also be the same as the faster you will become poor again. It's just a matter of caution on how we will handle cryptos.
Activity: 112
investing in a cryptocurrency is a profit and a chance to quickly enrich itself. But the second side is the opportunity to fall into the hands of scammers or invest money in an unsuccessful project and stay with an empty wallet.
Activity: 294
Yes, it is possible crypto currency is fastest way to get rich. We need have some patience,full product knowledge, proper sitting and full focus on work. In crypto world no limit of work and it provides huge potential and gives huge profit without any investment in bounty campaigns. In crypto world people comes as a part time work and work replaces into full time. Future of crypto currency is also very bright.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125

what do you think about this topic?

Fast or Time is relative. I've been in the crypto space for more than 1.5 years now and crypto indeed allowed me to gain additional funds.
Not rich yet, but I think if I persevere and continue (minimize fiat exposure, be a patient trader, bounty, staking, etc), I will eventually get there.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency is the best place to invest and can give us a very big advantage. But to be rich, I don't think it can be quick and have to go through a lengthy process. Only a few people who get rich overnight and it requires a huge starting capital. And you should have the ability and good strategy.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
I really believe that the crypto market is important for society and provides excellent opportunities for participants to generate income. But, unfortunately, many people come to the crypto market in an effort to just make money - a common mistake that often leads to financial losses.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency is not exactly the fastest way to get rich and to get rich will only one. My goal is to work only in the field of cryptocurrency and to quit my job, yet I have not achieved this goal, and probably not soon achieve, but I will work every day.
Pages:
Jump to: