Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 19. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I don't think so. Crypto requires patience and knowledge. Those two can't be acquired in a short period because it requires experience.You can't learn crypto in a day and there's always something new. Most people who settle for a quick buck and wants to get rich fast are the ones who fail on crypto. Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
For those who are enjoying their riches from crypto these days, they are mostly early adopters/investors of cryptos. When the hype wasn't so big and when cryptos were still relatively new and unknown.

These days, people are flocking to cryptos as if it is a gold mine. No doubt, there are still people who are able to earn big money from cryptos. Before investing, people should get a better understand about how crypto and the market works, it is basic investing principles. Otherwise, crypto investments would just be another gamble.

Also another advise, if you don't know much about cryptos and still insists on trading/investing, you should be willing to lose all the money that you have invested in crypto. Not saying that you will definitely lose all of it, but if you go in with that mindset, if all else fails, you would still be fine. Many people go into crypto trading with majority of their savings, when things go south, these people end up with no money.

Only invest what you are willing and can lose! Just my 2 cents  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, cryptocurrencies are not the fastest way to get rich. But with the right approach, you can increase the probability of a good profit. Buy promising coins when the price of a coin has declined strongly and you need to have good nerves.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Being involve in a Cryptocurrency takes time before you see great result. Im just a beginner and I can say I have gain profits so far. If you want to get rich learn to hodl and wait for the perfect time always.
Learning in cryptocurrency is very important because here we have to be willing to be patient to get maximum results especially if we want to have to understand every method and strategy
if you want to make a faster profit is trading. while for investment, it is able to generate more and greater profits in the long term that are able to continue to increase in the future and continue to be able to prioritize it into a flagship coin.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
I achieved my goal when I invested in a monero. Even in the worst conditions for the market, it remained a stable and profitable coin. The market is about three years old and during this time there have been many different events, but one can draw a conclusion that everything is developing and increasing both in demand and volumes of sales.
Activity: 462
Indeed, you can become rich, or you can simply lose your money. Nobody can predict how your financial situation will develop when working with the crypto market. After all, each person is individual, so his success depends on the right decisions.
Activity: 490
September 30, 2018, 01:05:31 PM
It can be said that cryptocrrency is the best way to be rich and fastest means of earning more profit, but only for those who are best in risk takers and are rationale.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 29, 2018, 08:21:15 AM
Crypto is a good way to get rich if you are good player in crypto market otherwise it can also be a fastest way to make us poor too  Smiley Grin
Activity: 242
September 29, 2018, 08:20:38 AM
Indeed! Since I joined crypto, I was afforded with many financial opportunities that I have not received ordinarily. You just have to be patient and study very well the projects that you intend to join. You can do airdrops and bounty campaigns to receive free crypto or shell out some funds to join trading or ICO investments. Any way you choice there is always an opportunity waiting.
Activity: 53
September 29, 2018, 08:12:53 AM
Indeed. You can become a succesful person someday just because of the crypto. There more possibilities that you can achieve your futures goal someday. It all depends on you on how you will manage everything from this cryptocurency technology the stragtegies you will be doing to make you rich and successful. In my side i am still working hard for my coins to take it into millions. Lol.  Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 08:10:43 AM
This is true, because today, many people are beginning to understand that such moments that can bring a lot of money happen only in cryptocurrencies, and I am sure that today there are a lot of people in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 29, 2018, 08:09:42 AM
Being involve in a Cryptocurrency takes time before you see great result. Im just a beginner and I can say I have gain profits so far. If you want to get rich learn to hodl and wait for the perfect time always.
Learning in cryptocurrency is very important because here we have to be willing to be patient to get maximum results especially if we want to have to understand every method and strategy
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 08:07:49 AM
Activity: 378
September 29, 2018, 07:53:16 AM
Cryptocurrencies aren't a quick way to get rich, but it's really one of the fastest ways to make money. The problem is that there are a lot of risks.
I agree that investing a very big amount of money in cryptocurrency can be the fastest way to get rich but off course it will easy to became very rich if people will invest a lot of money so when the value of crypto can increase the value of the money we invest can also increased.
Activity: 9
September 29, 2018, 06:28:07 AM
Crypto has acknowledged numerous fantasies, and the benefits has held an attractive fascination for the adolescent of today, yet its an extremely unstable market and not the slightest bit to be taken as a get rich snappy plan, one needs required research and important instruction, and afterward appreciate the merited benefits, that perhaps nothing else can give at this moment.
Activity: 308
September 28, 2018, 07:52:38 PM
Yes, I believe that investing in cryptocurrency is the fastest way to get rich
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 28, 2018, 06:06:52 PM
on a crypt currency you can earn very well. I know several people who do not go to work and they earn only on new projects that have a prospect in the future, there are two options that you can earn, the first is in Bounty, the second one to invest. I saw this project, and I really liked @ swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their garbage. for today there is a 16% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I think that the project will be successful
You seem to underestimate the bounty hunter, even though it looks trivial but it's not easy to find a good project because there are only a few successful projects and among them there are some that don't pay hired hunters, even if they are paid, not necessarily the coins they receive have a good price so to be honest this is not an easy job
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:49:14 PM
I believe that the cryptocurrency provides such an opportunity.  but also do not forget that the market is unstable and there is a risk of losing their investments.
Activity: 129
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 28, 2018, 05:46:41 PM
Cryptocurrency as the fastest way to grow rich, so in too time and the most certain way to lose all the money. To the inexperienced person it will be very difficult.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 05:43:08 PM
I don't think it will be that way because as far as I know, cryptocurrency  is an opportunity that can help to have an extra income that will lead to a better satisfactions for all people likes to be here. With enough and accurate knowledge, it can be a ways to achieved our desired goals and become more successful in life.
Pages:
Jump to: