Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 20. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
The people that had this thought that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich are actually the ones that will be fastest to get broke and lose their money when they join the crypto space, cryptos is not all about getting quick cash. it's mostly about the tech, in the future more attention will be focused on the tech and not the market, so much attention is been focused on the crypto market, forgetting the tech.
actually cryptocurrency is the best way of  training your intellect and zkills in business it is jot only about gettong rich
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 05:40:51 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
in my opinion it is wrong to look for the fasest ways of getting rich as it is better to look for your hobny and tirn it into job
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 05:36:25 PM
The people that had this thought that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich are actually the ones that will be fastest to get broke and lose their money when they join the crypto space, cryptos is not all about getting quick cash. it's mostly about the tech, in the future more attention will be focused on the tech and not the market, so much attention is been focused on the crypto market, forgetting the tech.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
Yeah, it quite interesting this crypto world. I think that i will not agree with you headline of thread you put. Mostly "the fastest" and also mostly the easiest way to loose money is throught the pump and dump groups. Also bookmarking here is maybe most safest way to earn small but like i meantioned safe profits. Really unique way is also to just to spend your time with quite not so short time getting profits back throught the campaign like social media and signature campaign.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 05:23:49 PM
on a crypt currency you can earn very well. I know several people who do not go to work and they earn only on new projects that have a prospect in the future, there are two options that you can earn, the first is in Bounty, the second one to invest. I saw this project, and I really liked @ swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their garbage. for today there is a 16% bonus, you can buy coins by the end of October. I think that the project will be successful
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
September 28, 2018, 05:11:27 PM
To succeed in the world of crypto currency you need patience and hard work. So it's not as easy as people say. But it's worth it, take a chance Roll Eyes
I completely agree with you, because patience in the crypto currency business is the main characteristic of the user, because you can work very long and only at a certain moment to break the jackpot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 04:59:05 PM
To succeed in the world of crypto currency you need patience and hard work. So it's not as easy as people say. But it's worth it, take a chance Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 28, 2018, 04:50:43 PM
Cryptocurrencies aren't a quick way to get rich, but it's really one of the fastest ways to make money. The problem is that there are a lot of risks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 11:08:08 AM
Some coins show even about 900 % growth during 7 days. You just need to predict this somehow. And predict when this growth will stop.
Activity: 406
September 28, 2018, 10:38:19 AM
Its possible given the right condition, timing, and knowledge. Just to be clear, crypto is not an overnight get rich program but it can help you to become rich if you know the strategies and the right timing to make the right decisions. Also the condition of the crypto market will also affects your earnings.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 10:37:37 AM
I don't think cryptocurrency is fast way to get rich sometimes yes if you are old enough for the past 7 +years with holding strategies , but the people who enter late with edge of 20 k per btc are losing a lots for the time been , at the end it is a win - win plan if following long term holding method.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 10:30:20 AM
It all depends on how much you work, when you get in and of course you'll need some luck.

While it might be relatively easy for some, others are just gonna get rekt by the market
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
I agree.
However, in the investing world, high reward comes along with high risk. It will be best to not gamble too much of your money in one single thing.
You may want to save some cash or invest some in stock market for safety reasons.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:28:25 AM
Cryroto is very good though, but let's not forget the fact that it has its own bad side as well.
Yes, if you participate in a very good campaign and got big rewards while the Crypto market is at its peak on many occasions, why not?? ... You might be rich enough to cater for your needs.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
It is fastest way to loose all your money Grin Seriously, there is no place for people who think that crypto - it is the fastest way to gain a capital.

I agree 100%, This is just not the place for loafers. If it is possible to obtain capital with the help of the cryptocurrency, then only with the help of labor, not otherwise. Just sit and do nothing will not work.
to generate profits faster we are able to use the trading is indeed proven to be able to generate profits faster than with other activities.
 This is supported by the development of coins are present to multiply profits.

I know this is one way to get rich in just a few days but not all the time because there are also a big risk in every investments , since it needs skills before doing some trading , and must be knowledgeable  fo the ccoin you've going to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
September 28, 2018, 10:07:00 AM
If you get lucky cryptocurrency can be a fastest way to get rich but it also can be the fastest way to get poor if you take the wrong move or decision. So, becareful when you decide to jump into cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 10:06:37 AM
I think cryptocurrency can be helpful in increasing earnings, can not be a fast way to be rich. Investing in cryptocurrency can earn more profit.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2018, 10:02:37 AM
I think It's not the fastest way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
Yes, this market can make you rich quickly, but it can make you poor as soon as possible. This fact fits perfectly on this market that more risk gives even greater opportunity for earning. This market is highly volatile, here a good decision can make you a lot of money and one wrong decision can destroy your all capital, which you put in this market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 28, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
Well its true that in crypto you can get a high amount of money if you are already an expert in this field. Sometimes you win or often you lose you just need to be open minded and be aware to ther risk and potential of this market. You need to analyze and observe the trend of the market because as of my observation some altcoins repeats its movement or trend . Sometimes crypto is the fastest way of getting rich and sometime its the fatest way to lose your wealth dont be agresive and dont trade with your emotions , feed your mind and knowledge its your weapon through your journey to crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: