Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 23. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 10:51:43 AM
Perhaps this is true but not to all. Well, while more and more people are into the cryptoworld, there's a big possibility that the already richer ones or those who are financially stable will be able to invest easily in bitcoin thus they'll earn much more than those who rely on merely bounty and trading. My opinion only! :-)
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
Crypto can be a safe investment with the right research. I got a few I am invested in but I took a while to really learn what the coin is about and what the team is trying to accomplish.
Cryptocurrency is help a lot of people to be rich but i am sure that a lot of new investor will not able to be rich with crypto now because a lot of crypto is not pumping there price and if people want to be rich with crypto they need to invest a lot of money on a right time.
Activity: 672
September 27, 2018, 10:29:02 AM
It actually depends on the market condition to know maybe someone can get rich quickly in crypto. For instance, this current market condition is not favourable to get rich quick now because crypto market is going up and down since the beginning of the year. Therefore the current crypto market isn't favourable to get rich quick.
Activity: 391
September 27, 2018, 10:18:04 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

One of the fastest yet risky way of getting rich is investing in Cryptocurrencies, but it doesn’t mean that you’ll be rich already, still you have to make your own strategies and be knowledgable with the cryptoworld. Well I’ve only been with crypto for a year now. As of now, I haven’t reached my goal yet, but I hope soon. This topic is very interesting especially it’s about the people’s personal experience with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 434
September 27, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
Crypto can be a safe investment with the right research. I got a few I am invested in but I took a while to really learn what the coin is about and what the team is trying to accomplish.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 01:52:40 AM
2018 has disappointed everyone who wants to get rich quickly. In addition, this year has become a real test for investors in cryptocurrency, which not all have passed. Therefore, we should not expect to make a profit in a short time, but when buying coins, it is better to prepare for a long time holding.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 27, 2018, 01:08:16 AM
Cryptocurrency can never be fastest way to get rich because it requires alot of patience for one to make good profit when trading. Note that, the cryptocurrency market is not predictable, no one knows what will happen that. Most of the analysis out there is just a mere guess.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 27, 2018, 12:35:35 AM
If you successfully invest in a promising project, you can get rich over time. But you need to understand where to invest. Now a lot of scams.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 26, 2018, 11:13:10 PM
I think it is right indeed. If only we are intelligent and clever in place of opportunities that exist within the crypto. Indeed this crypto is a good thing to acquire wealth in a very quick time. probably a matter of months only.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 11:10:20 PM
Doing a crypto will not quickly become rich. This is just another sphere of human activity. But when there is growth on cryptomarket, it is possible to earn good money.
Activity: 784
September 26, 2018, 11:04:18 PM
get rich quick or not it is a thing that could not be used as a guarantee. might indeed while it is in good condition then crypto will be able to provide the results in quick time. but many people also need to hold the crypto in a long time also to get results. so this is not always can be used as collateral for a quick result.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 26, 2018, 10:07:10 PM
Cryptocurrency offers riches but it comes with a price to pay. In order to get profit in crypto, an investor needs to study about the market trend and come to a decision of when to buy more, how long to hold patiently and when to sell to make profit. Choose the right coin because not all coins become successful on the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
September 26, 2018, 09:57:41 PM
Yes it's depends on a person if the person is hardworking and patience in way of all things here in crypto to get your dreams to be rich.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 09:45:26 PM
Yes, crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich and also the fastest way to lost everything. The higher risk, the higher reward you can receive. That's what you have to admit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
Yes and no, but with the current market conditions, of course Crypto has not made us rich, everything will still have its business, and keep in mind that the nature of crypto is fluctuating and full of surprises, what is important when looking for results in crypto needs to be planted confidence can get results that are in accordance with our wishes even though it takes a long time
Activity: 494
September 26, 2018, 09:35:11 PM
I think it's because not everyone joins the crypto is getting rich because it's also losing money because of the investment but there are so many wealthy because it's like crypto because those who first joined the cost of cheap altcoin with potentially less expensive then the price and now the price is so lucky that the first ones also joined the bounty because legit then the bounty is released.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 26, 2018, 09:31:29 PM
If you make the right decisions and you will be lucky, the crypto market really opens up wide opportunities for obtaining new useful knowledge and money. But we must remember that there are significant risks here, so you need to be cautious and not greedy.

Truly, cryptocurrency is a market of chance as of now. With its innate volatility, making the right decisions seldom comes in the right time. It more of a miss than a hit since the movement of the market could prove to be either too stale or dramatically erratic.

Up until now, there are no sure ways nor fool proof strategies to guarantee a person big profits, sure there are tested means and ways to earn, but never riches. Luck will play a vital role as of the moment specially with scam coins and exchanges around.

And your advise to be cautious is always a practical one that is easy to adhere to as long as we don't tend to be irrationally greedy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 09:27:16 PM
there is no short way to get rich. all need struggle and effort. if crypto is an easy way to get rich, I think it's wrong. if it is true that all members here are already rich. it's true that crypto can provide wealth instantly but a fortune is also needed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 09:10:56 PM
It is also a fast way to lose a money,
We should also consider the negative outcome of our choice .
Let's face it there is only a good or bad out come of anything that we would do.
Activity: 476
September 26, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
The huge boom in crypto currency last year was not a one-time event. After this  correction is over, the next boom will be there and will make patient crypto investors rich.
we hope it could come soon, too many investor loss their investment value with current condition.i am just worry if this condition continues much investor will left this market.
Pages:
Jump to: