Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 22. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
Crypto offers a lot of opportunities for money making. Of course a lot of persons mostly early adopters have made so much money but I think new entrants have not been that lucky perhaps because of the downturn we have been experiencing . I as an individual have not made much .my crypto-currencies goals are far from being reached
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 06:52:15 AM
Yes I agreed with your thoughts that crypto currency is fastest way to get rich because the growth ratio of crypto is very high as compared to any other investment options which are available in the market. With in a very short time many peoples are making huge money from this crypto industry. I am a bounty hunter and  involve in this industry from one year back and know i am earn a good earning from doing bounty  and trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 28, 2018, 06:48:36 AM
Perhaps there are other opportunities for earning in the world, you understand that there are other ways, but they are probably not legal, so they will not talk about them, of all the possible cryptocurrencies are not the first places, but they are still there.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 06:45:37 AM
You should not perceive crypto as a fast money. people who think so usualy lose their deposits. work hard.
yes you are right, if you want to get rich everything needs effort, intention and process. not all people who want to get rich instantly get rich immediately, of course, all of them need a process. of course investment in cryptocurrency also needs to wait for prices to rise if you want to get a big profit.
For.me yes!! Because unlike from other invstments, it makes so.much time before you gain big proft but here in crypto, being unstable and unpredictable of the prices theres a big possibily for the prices to boom and thats the right time to sell your coins, you will become rich in just a short period of time
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
I'm in the cryptocurrency market relatively recently, but this year I reached the main thing - understanding how the market works and what you can earn. Now I am collecting a cryptocurrency portfolio and will wait for the market to recover for profit. In addition, I am engaged in bounty companies to increase their profits. In the future I want to buy a masternode.
Activity: 420
September 28, 2018, 04:51:44 AM
Yes, compared to making banking to store your assets. Surely investing in crypto is more of a way on getting more money faster. But there is a big risk because of its volatile price.
Activity: 518
September 28, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
You should not perceive crypto as a fast money. people who think so usualy lose their deposits. work hard.
yes you are right, if you want to get rich everything needs effort, intention and process. not all people who want to get rich instantly get rich immediately, of course, all of them need a process. of course investment in cryptocurrency also needs to wait for prices to rise if you want to get a big profit.
most of people did not want to pass its process.its hard for people that have no strugle spirit.or maybe blamed their own condition so no more effort to change their economy live.
Activity: 1148
September 28, 2018, 04:44:24 AM
Activity: 188
September 28, 2018, 04:31:43 AM
I'd say maybe, but it won't be fast. I am about 3 years in this business and by my experience that it is possible. Because of small experience, i in the beginning missed my chance, but chance was. I will say one thing, in this business you need experience, patience and time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 28, 2018, 02:39:05 AM
Who are you all scored it in the head. Toli all forgot about the drug trade and weapons, whether you did not know it before and immediately plunged into the cryptocurrency, as they got out of the womb of his mother.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 01:18:33 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
I am not sure if it is the fastest way but I pretty much agree that getting rich is one of the aspects of cryptocurrency. With the set of coins including Paragon, Stellar and Cardano, it is definite to become rich.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 11:13:22 AM
In 2016 and 2017, cryptocurrency made a lot of people rich. That were the years were cryptocurrency boom. Bounty campaigns paid very well. Investments in different coins gave huge profit. But, this year people are a bit disappointed with the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 27, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
You must be a lucky guy or rich guy to make money fast in crypto, because for me it took 1 year to get necessary knowledge and get first profits
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 11:05:55 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Yes, but i think it is not the fastest. It will always depends on what token you invested your money and if you have the capital for investing in huge quantities. Its only possible if you have invested your money in potential tokens with high value in the market like for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin, Monero and other alt coins with promising future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 27, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
Considering the financial statement of my government i believe that crypto is definetely the best way to earn money
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 27, 2018, 11:03:34 AM
not everyone that jump into cryptocurrency can became rich. If you join without any knowledge about crypto, you will be suffer loss. I already seen so many person that join crypto because they think they can gain easy money. And all of them only get loss. About my goal, i just wanna survive in here. Play safe and don't wanna be greedy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 27, 2018, 11:00:33 AM
I agree with your opinion. Look at the current market, it fell even more than the dotcom market in 2000. But a lot of investors have already recorded a loss, now it is much easier to lose money in the crypt market than to earn it!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 27, 2018, 10:59:16 AM
Cryptocurrency is not gonna make you rich just like that. It takes time for your investments to grow. I think it is better to consider it an investment than a machine that is going to make you rich
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 27, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
It is the fastest to get rich and fastest to get poor. We all know that many people become rich in crypto some of them post their trading, ICO investment etc, but there's more people who will get poor in this market as of today i think there's 60-70% of holders are still down in their capital.
Pages:
Jump to: