Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 38. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 11:28:23 AM
There is no faster way to get rich but investing in bitcoin you can be rich if you are well learned and too much lucky. Investing is always risky in everywhere. Do you know Jack ma? GIant Alibaba’s CEO the Chinese business magnate. Do you know how many times he was successful after trying?

After uncountable trying he successes.  Bitcoin is not gambling its Business but not like others investment, It offers more profit than others. That’s way people attract on it rapidly. But another foolish work is to invest without research. There are some people who become rich because of crypto business, but there is no guaranty to become rich in fastest way.
But there is a chance for those people who research, understand the ups and down of coin market, you have to a good knowledge about daily coin market trade. So, let’s start to invest in order to become one of those millionaires.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 03:52:53 AM
I think not because not all people who recently entered the world of crypto can succeed. We have to go through a lengthy process and it starts from the bottom. There are people who are successful in crypto quickly because they have a good experience to invest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:47:47 AM
nvesting in the crypto market makes it quicker to get rich if someone buys and sells bitcon at the end of 2017, they probably have a little profit.
Activity: 70
September 13, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
It's the fastest way to get broke if you don't know the thing...
Activity: 178
September 13, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
Cryptocurrency can makes people rich faster I am not disputing that but likewise someone can also loss money in cryptocurrency if someone is not wise enough.
Activity: 602
September 13, 2018, 03:28:41 AM
Yes, it can be like that Crypto can make rich people in a short time, but by looking at market conditions like today it will certainly be difficult to reach it, but we must be sure that all will return to normal conditions as before, when it will happen
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 03:22:29 AM
Yes, It is the fastest way to get money. Simple calculation buy in low and sell in high.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 03:22:13 AM
Yes, I believe that crypto currency is a faster way to get rich. Its bit of knowledge game.
Activity: 68
September 12, 2018, 06:10:21 PM
It is the fastest, however, it is not like you invest 1000 usd and expect to get rich in a month or too, there are also ig quatities required to make big money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 12, 2018, 04:33:39 PM
It was last year at the end of the year especially. Every project got profits like 2-5X minimum. That was the big time for taking profits. Right now we see some sort of bear market and still waiting for sending.fresh blood coming in...
Activity: 254
September 12, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
Yes, it could be the fastest way to get rich but it could also be the fastest way to get broke as the market is very volatile. One just have to be smart enough in trading/investing in cryptocurrencies. 
It is fastest way to get rich if the value is getting higher but we know the value of crypto currency is unpredictable we don't know what happen when it down or up, and a wrong move or decision you make it may cause to loose your money that's why we need to more knowledge in cryptocurrency and be bright to make decisions in investing and trading in cryptocurrency .
Crypto is the fastest way to get rich when you're not a newbie and have some initial capital to increase it. Crypto is also the fastest way to get poor, as someone already mentioned here. It's very volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 12, 2018, 02:05:50 PM
The key is to get into this market in the right moment. It also can make you poor faster than you think Sad
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 12, 2018, 01:59:57 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
For some of us who lost their money crypto can be the fastest way to get poor.
I haven't been in crypto that long but I lost some money and haven't reached my goals yet. I like sharing experiences so this topic is good.
Activity: 72
September 12, 2018, 10:41:04 AM
as much as cryptocurrency is a good way to get rich, it involves a lot of risk and one could lose everything. not so easy
Activity: 153
September 12, 2018, 10:39:52 AM
any field of activity does not have a quick income. in order to achieve some results you need to spend a lot of time. so, I believe that cryptocurrencies are not fast earnings. promising occupation.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:34:55 AM

I would not differ at all. Yes I believe it is the fastest way to get rich, IF you have the right set of coins including Paragon, Stellar and Ripple and you also make sure when to hold or sell them.
I hope so this will be the pathway to get me rich and able to build my dreams. Crypto is an,investment that has a chances to go beyond with no limits of prices so if,ever it will happen I'm very thankful for that .
Activity: 178
September 12, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

I would not differ at all. Yes I believe it is the fastest way to get rich, IF you have the right set of coins including Paragon, Stellar and Ripple and you also make sure when to hold or sell them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
Yes, totally agree with it. Its fast, simple and secure.

I disagree. The cryptocurrency is not the gambling - the activity where you risk a lot to become the richest person in the shortest time. here, you have to learn a lot about this business and work too much.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 10:45:01 PM
in my opinion there is no quick way or shortcut to get rich even in the crypto world though, all that needs a process that is not short, maybe on the way to success there will be experiences that can become learning to live, such as when getting a loss, we can take learning what causes it to get the loss then do not repeat the error that can bring the loss again.
Activity: 224
September 11, 2018, 10:44:15 PM
Crypto is the fastest and most proven way to make good profits using your mind and knowledge. I have long ago withdrawn my investment in crypto and converted it into a dollar, but I also missed several opportunities to get rich well.
some people felt like you mate, but for some others maybe crypto market is grave.they loss much money after buying bitcoin or altcoin at wrong time and price level.
Cryptocurrency make us rich faster is when we use the investment as the main activity. such investment is very, capable of generating substantial profits. So it's great to rely on investment as the main source of profit making us rich
Pages:
Jump to: