Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 36. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 02:32:10 PM
from its volality, i think so. crypto is very volatile investment system as i know
it can make us fastest to be rich and ofc to be poor tho Grin
that depends on how we manage
Activity: 287
September 15, 2018, 02:07:17 PM
cryptocurrency is nt all a get rich scheme where we can expect a lot of profits all in cryptocurrency are development phase money earning in decentralised market 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 02:00:30 PM
if a person has a talent to this, then she and without cryptocurrencies can quickly get rich
copper member
Activity: 448
September 15, 2018, 01:59:23 PM
Yes, the crypto currency is the key source of income for the rapidly growing.if you want to be rich quick, first of all establish yourself in Crypto.
Activity: 644
September 15, 2018, 01:10:53 PM
If someone enter with proper knowledge about Blockchain technology and market analyzing. He/She have so many opportunity for getting profit according to commitment. But for becoming rich fastest , I believe She/he has luck also.
Activity: 1022
September 15, 2018, 12:45:04 PM
as works on technical evaluation to supports of decision as appealing risks on moderation, the use gives of chance as compounding use of limit on returns with nominal point on shifts with differences.
Activity: 63
September 15, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
I also think crypto currency is one of fastest way to get rich.you can rich overnight if you invest in coins that have strong develop about price.but if you choose wrong coins,you can lost everything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 12:37:48 PM
if there is a head, and if you know how to work it, of course there are many options to earn on the crypto currency. but you can also quickly remain a beggar. this is a risk!
Activity: 42
September 15, 2018, 12:36:15 PM
one of the fastes way to get rich, for sure, some coins show, for example, + 141.39% sometimes
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
September 15, 2018, 12:29:22 PM
I did get a lot of benefit from the investment of the crypto, but to say investment crypto is a quick way to rich I do not agree. to be able to understand the workings of the crypto market and understand the character of the  crypto is not easy, these all require a lengthy process. and I think this process is not as fast as you said.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 15, 2018, 12:27:30 PM
Crypto currency is a very risky way to earn money. I think that not every person can earn in the crypto currency. Crypto will not give quick earnings.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
September 15, 2018, 12:26:05 PM
Not the fastest way I don't know, but it is definitely the most exaggerated investment method of this era. It does make some people get rich. I think its future is unlimited.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
No crypto currency is obviously not fastest way of earnings it is very risky and the crisis of market is saying everyone to left this market I am here for about 3 months ago in crypto market and about goal I would like to say it has just a start of my journey
copper member
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 12:20:12 PM
Yes, crypto money is the fastest way to get rich. There are many possibilities, I have seen that people are getting rich from here fast. I chose it 4 months ago I was unaware of it, it is painful for me that my meeting with crypto was very late. Now I will soon get my goal. It is more than expected By the time given to the crypto, compare the time given to your work. You will find that we have lost our most valuable time for a little bit of money. Here in crypto you can earn huge money in part-time
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
September 15, 2018, 08:19:49 AM
It is also the fastest way to get poor , i have seen many investors losing all the money just because they got in the wrong project! Be carefull alwayse  many project are scam.
Activity: 153
September 14, 2018, 07:56:00 PM
There is nothing in this world that will help you get rich quickly. Coming to the cryptocurrency, you should immediately understand that money will not fall on you from heaven. You still have to work hard to get profit from it.

Yes, I agree with you. No one can guarantee that someone will get rich quickly by investing in crypto currencies. To be able to benefit from crypto, you need knowledge, hard work, and patience. So, to be rich with crypto is not easy.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
Always remember crypto is not a get rich quick project so as you may get burned, you could either earn through crypto by trading cryptocurrency or buying low and selling at moons . It's your choice
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 07:38:20 PM
Probably Yes cryptocurrency could make you rich really fast but it is depends on your own knowledge and skills. If you have a lot of knowledge and idea on how to make money in crypto world you can able to get what you want. Although crypto currency are risky it doesn't mean you should stop working hard on crypto world but instead of thinking about loses, you need to think on how to get more experiences and other way for you to get more profits. Don't be negative always through investing or in trading there's no place for the negative thinker in crypto world if you want to become rich.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
September 14, 2018, 07:18:04 PM
Surely the fastest, but far away from beign the safest Grin the crypto market has always been totally unpredictable and it will always be
Pages:
Jump to: