Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 37. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 07:15:09 PM
There is nothing in this world that will help you get rich quickly. Coming to the cryptocurrency, you should immediately understand that money will not fall on you from heaven. You still have to work hard to get profit from it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:29:40 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
Yea and cryptocurrency are also the fastest way to turn us into poverty. Success is always accompanied by risk, so there is no certainty. For myself, I have not been successful in crypto since I joined this market at the wrong time
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
Crypto market is a place where you can quickly become rich. Yes, it is true. But also this is the place where you can quickly lose your money. It all depends on your strategy of work.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
September 13, 2018, 02:23:12 PM
Crypto Currency was not created to be a get rich quick scheme. Some people may beg to differ, but Bitcoin was created to make transactions easier and more transaparent.
You have the option to be your own bank. I believe Satoshi  never expected Bitcoin to reach the price it did.

I would not suggest investing in Crypto to get rich. It is a Currency and should be used as such! NOT A STOCK!!!

"Blockchain shows a list of everything that has Happened, it's not about what will happen"
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 02:16:10 PM
It depends on your approach. Crypto is fastest way to get rich , but at the same time it is fastest way to lose your money and last 90% dump showed it.
Ask people who have invested in the end of december if they are rich
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:55:50 PM
Not the fastest and the best, but there are many ways to make money with Crypto to get rich.
Many people have become millionaires and billionaires by cryptocurrency.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
The fastest way to get rich is to work for the thing you want or you desire. It is important to make investments but it takes time for your investments to bi profitable. Don't wait until then
copper member
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
I don't see it as fastest way to get rich but the way to get free from capitalize and centralized way of life and giving people right to do and have what ever they wish at right time by acquiring any type of token which in future would be worth more and easy away the regulator who determine what we should do and not .
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
September 13, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
For few years ago it was the fastest way to get rich but for now its fastes way to get poor.
You have to be more carefull now. And also bearish market never ends this is the worst year of crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 13, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
It all depends on how you implement the knowledge you have from Crypto. If you are fundamentally prepared both in terms of material and practice, you will be able to make decisions correctly and be able to read or analyze the crypto situation appropriately. That way you can more easily collect coins from various events so you will get rich quickly. But likewise, on the contrary, if you cannot apply knowledge well you will only experience shrinkage and destruction.
Activity: 260
September 13, 2018, 12:29:08 PM
 You can not easily get rich in cryptocurrency you still need a hardwork for it. Lets just say you can earn easily a profit but it can decrease fast as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 12:22:40 PM
Cryptocurrency gives you a chance to get a rich, but not so fast ,every work, every money is not easy to get. you need to be patient and hardworking in cryptocurrency. There are many steps to get rich in crypto , you need to sacrifice your time, you need to study many idea to earn money.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
Yeah, crypto currencies can be one way to get profits quickly. But this quick advantage can only be achieved when we have a smart and great playing strategy. Without a strategy to deal with competition in crypto currencies, we will be easily marginalized and not get any profit at all. This smart and great strategy must also be supported by good risk management. This risk management is to prepare us to prevent losses so that we can quickly rise when we experience losses. I myself strongly suggest someone learn about playing strategies and risk management from crypto currency experts. I am sure those who are successful in crypto currencies have a great strategy especially in analyzing, predicting, and anticipating.
Activity: 131
September 13, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
crypto wins can make a lot of money by investing in quality altcoins and many other branches to make a profit. I personally enter the world of Crypto is still relatively new and there is still a lot to be learned about how to invest in crypto. for the purpose it is still very far because every day the market can change and make a profit even a little loss.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
September 13, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
In my opinion, crypto currencies are not the only way to be the richest. There are many other businesses that we can do so we can get rich quickly. The key is patience and good strategy in any business. Crypto currencies do not promise profits in a fast time. But if we get a quick profit through crypto currency then that is God's generosity. I myself joined the crypto currency for about two years and I got many benefits. Even so, I haven't achieved my dream because I want to have a home from my work with crypto currency. That is proof that crypto currencies do not provide benefits in a short time but give great benefits to people who are patient.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
September 13, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

I came to crypto when Eth was around $700 and really hoped that crypto would help me to earn quick money.
Now I'm a bit more sober about current situation and future prospects of the market and yet haven't reached my goals.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 11:38:22 AM
There are chances indeed, because the Crypto currency is really a very good resource in which there can be anything, today you are a poor man, but tomorrow, provided that you have invested in the correct token, you can earn very well.
Activity: 275
September 13, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
I have been with the crypt since the beginning of 2017, then my wife and I joined this topic, we invested in bitcoin, earned the same amount as invested, returned the debt, and remained in profit. Today I keep all the bitcoin and tokens, waiting for the market to rise.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 11:32:01 AM
Yes I believe that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich. It's a easy way to earn money. You become a rich man. Best wishes for crypto currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

Cryptocurrency is another fast way to earn money but also a fast way to lose them all if you're not careful or smart enough to make the right moves. I have been investing in cryptocurrency for around a year already. I have reached my goals and made a sum of money from doing so. What I think about this topic is mechanical.
Pages:
Jump to: