Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 39. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 11, 2018, 10:23:12 PM
A very promising direction can be considered cryptocurrencies, and very many investors who invested their money in cryptocurrencies have become very wealthy people and even now it's not too late to invest because everything is just beginning for cryptocurrencies.
Yeah if you have the skills and knowledge to be able to take advantage of all the methodst that available to make profits from crypto.
lets say you're an expert in crypto trading. of course being rich is not impossible thing for you dude
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
September 11, 2018, 10:17:02 PM
It is possible to get rich with crypto, but it involves a lot of time,effort and luck in my opinion.

If you hold multiple Alts it only takes one of them to skyrocket to make a huge profit.

Those who invested in Eth, ripple etc when they were trading at cents would have done very well if they'd sold last December
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:12:51 PM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?
For me it doesn't mean that many people get big money here in crypto but it's not permanent, for me business has the big profit.
Activity: 137
September 11, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

For me its a yes but it needs a brain and effort here in forum enable to be gain a high rank and earn big.
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 09:59:26 PM
It's if you invested in the right coins and also the fastest way to get rekt if you choose the wrong coins. But it all depends on the market conditions
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:52:18 PM
No, I don't think so. I don't think there is a quick way to get rich. Everything needs to go through a process. And this year's encryption market is very risky, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen sharply, and it has not recovered.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 11, 2018, 09:51:04 PM
That is wrong
Don't use cryptocurrency as a shortcut to get a lots of money in a day
but learn from cryptocurrency, what can be done using cryptocurrency
living today, you are required to be more creative than yesterday, if you want to succeed, then be creative, smart, brave to fail and never give up
Activity: 146
September 11, 2018, 09:28:45 PM
There is no quick way to get rich, and there are certain risks in the encryption market. Any investment requires a process, not the easiest way. And this year's encryption market is very bad, the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall, and has not gotten any improvement so far.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 09:21:37 PM
I don't have an immense experience over Contributing. Well, i contribute some of my money, then reinvest. In you think about with Different sorts about speculation little amounts, afterward yes, this technique will be those speediest rate of. Cryptocurrency will be not those just path with get rich rapidly. There are a considerable measure from claiming routes on acquire cash and turned into An rich guy At it rely on upon if you're a diligent employee or not. In this cryptocurrency world, you can't win alternately win every last one of time, you ought further bolstering recognize that on won't make stunned The point when you lose.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 11, 2018, 08:22:12 PM
Cryptocurrency market is still in very early stages of growth and adoption so there are going to be more big rallies and corrections in future making savvy and patient investors rich. The high gains in this market cannot be matched by any other market. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 08:17:55 PM
The times of a cryptocurrency boom have already passed. This was even said by Vitalik Buterin. But cryptocurrency industry still has a great potential for growth and enrichment in case of proper investments.
Activity: 78
September 11, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
I don't have a huge experience in cryptocurrency since I am only doing this, this year. But as I observed, there's so many now are getting rich in crypto.. I think they are expert or have a long experienced in crypto industry and knows what are the ways to quickly getting rich.
Activity: 164
September 11, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
You can get rich in crypto currency but I don't really think it is the fastest way to get rich because any project that assures you that you will get rich overnight is just lying and ready to scam you. Though you might get rich fast in crypto but not overnight.
Activity: 135
September 11, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

no, not as easy as you imagine. earning money from cryptocurrency is very difficult, you have to work day and night. do not rely on crypto for your life, do all the ways you can to get money. fighting
copper member
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 04:09:45 PM
Right now it is probably very hard to get rich with crypto and it certainly doesn't happen overnight.
The only people who are currently making money and getting rich are experienced crypto traders.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 11, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
A very promising direction can be considered cryptocurrencies, and very many investors who invested their money in cryptocurrencies have become very wealthy people and even now it's not too late to invest because everything is just beginning for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
Is cryptocurrency the fastest way to get rich? Yes, if you are professional in trading and investing, or if you will hold for a long long term.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 11:21:47 AM
Yes this is a right line and i also can think that crypto currency is the fastest way to get rich because in private business or job sector there is more investment and risk and competiton but in this work there is no investment and risk and competiton but only get the profit of money.
Activity: 73
September 11, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
Incorrect, may also be the quickest way to get rich, but it's also the quickest way to lose all your money if you do not have trade knowledge.
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 08:33:52 AM
mabye we can say cryptocurrency is the fastest ways to become rich however it is very risky because of volatility of the market. Like this few months almost all cryptos are in down and the market slowly becoming reddish but for all investors and traders it is probably the best time to buy cryptos since the price is low they can buy more and hodl a long time to earn big profits.
Pages:
Jump to: