Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 41. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:13:15 AM
I don't think so. Cryptocurrency is a risk market, where you can lose your money anytime. Besides of scam, bear market, you are always at risk of being attacked by hackers because all activities of cryptocurrency market are done online. Gold, stock, real estate are safer than crypto.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 06:12:18 AM
I think that very few people really get rich with cryptocurrencies. Such cases are very few but we constantly bring them up as an example that people tried to repeat their success. But in most cases people lose all their investments
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 06:10:08 AM
The market of crypto-currencies is volatile, and is not regulated by anyone, thanks to this, there are many speculations and manipulations with prices, due to which many people really became rich. But time changes and the market is in a downward trend, so it's much harder to get profit than before.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 06:09:58 AM
It's true that cryptocurrency is one way to get rich. So far, I have been using crypto for 8 months and my goal has not been achieved. This topic is good.
Activity: 74
September 11, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
Crypto can make quickly get results but can also be for losing in quick time. This will depend on what is done in crypto and the strategies took in it. When can invest in a good and familiar with all the circumstances that happened then surely this will go well. But if it's not too knowledgeable and imposing entrance in crypto then already a lot going on that go with do not bring results even loss.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 11, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
Some people really manage to get rich very quickly and become a millionaire thanks to the cryptocurrency. It's just that a person needs to know how to achieve this correctly.
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 06:05:17 AM
I'm not sure because many of crypto investors now are afraid of being invested in crypto because of risky challenge they already done so getting rich right now in crypto is difficult to do so keep it in your mind that don't focus on one thing learn more here and get rich for knowledge before getting richer in money.
Activity: 588
September 11, 2018, 06:03:12 AM
yes in my opinion crypto is indeed a quick way for us to get rich, because I already have 100 - 200% profit from the capital that I spend.
although you could earn much profit quickly,  you have to consider about the risk.you could suffering huge loss too when market crashing.so dont think only the benefit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 06:01:46 AM
Crypto is the fastest and most proven way to make good profits using your mind and knowledge. I have long ago withdrawn my investment in crypto and converted it into a dollar, but I also missed several opportunities to get rich well.
Activity: 90
September 11, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
I think that with the help of crypto currency you could get rich quick last year but not today. I have been dealing with coins for a year and a half but I think that the era of crypto currency is coming to an end
Activity: 64
September 11, 2018, 05:57:26 AM
It seems to be, however you need to have a lot of luck and of course some experience in trading, the market fluctuates too much and you can take that to your advantage, is not like other market where you just get like 2 or 3 percent of profits at a year.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:56:21 AM
Even though i have not achieved what i intend to achieve in cryptocurrency, I still agree with the submission that cryptocurrency is one of the fastest ways to get rich provided you know all it takes to survive in the industry. i will advice you have proper knowledge of how the market works before venturing into it so that you wont make loss.
Activity: 462
September 11, 2018, 05:53:41 AM
It is double edged sword, because for some people crypto is helping to get profit and other people are just losing money on this dump.
So it depends on your knowledges and it is not that easy to get rich
Activity: 32
September 11, 2018, 05:50:31 AM
I think is another kind of asset
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 05:48:45 AM
Of course, I have not achieved my goal yet, but I do not consider the crypto currency to be a quick way to get rich!
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 11, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
Somehow we can say crypto currency is a fastest way to get rich unless you have good grip on market or domain knowledge. But we can say one can make huge money and even can loose money quickly too because its a high volatile market. Only people with good skillset of trading or good market knowledge are successful here and making huge money. I have been with crypto almost 1 & half year. Its not easy to achieve the goal in very short time but I can say I have earned good money from crypto market till date and I hope momentum will continue.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 11, 2018, 02:12:11 AM
Maybe yes but dont think we all time more important work and belive in blochain and crypto so with time money will come other way they will not i think.just work and belive.
Activity: 40
September 11, 2018, 01:55:11 AM
Encryption investment is also a long-term investment, and there are certain risks in the encryption market. Last year's encryption market was very good, and people who invested in last year's market earned a lot. But this year's encryption market is very bad, and the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly.
Activity: 336
September 11, 2018, 01:52:40 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

Earn on cryptocurrency, big money, you can. I have been working in cryptocurrency since 2014. Yes quite, reached. Cryptocurrency is the future!!
Activity: 364
September 11, 2018, 01:49:07 AM
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?
So it was in 2017, when any coin for 2-3 months could have risen in price several times. But today cryptocurrency is the shortest way to bankruptcy. I do not understand people who are buying bitcoin or other tokens now.
Pages:
Jump to: