Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ? - page 53. (Read 8180 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
Crypto Currency is the fastest way to get rich or poor. Much depends on market, luck and managing risk. Anyone can earn much and fast but also anyone can lose making many mistakes. 
Anyway crypto market is the easiest and best place where an usual person can invest and trade.

Cryptocurrency is like a vehicle with  a perfect match of gasoline that will help us to get rich in a fastest way. But it will still determine on how we drive our vehicle. So we have to drive wisely in every decision we make to reach the final destination.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
yes it can be the fastest way if we understand crypto and all depends on the momentum or coins you buy for investment if we buy the wrong bitcoin then we will not get profit instead we will lose,
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It can be the way to get you rich the fastest way if cryptocurrencies are rising drastically, especially bitcoin. But having this notion also lead some people to invest in crypto without considering its risks and that when things don't go as expected, they became mad and became haters of cryptos.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
Looking at the recent situation, depending on the momentum of the curve you entered by investing, crypto is the fastest way to get poor ... It's all a matter of point of view.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
I do not agree. I don't deny that there is no regulation in crypto trading. The price increase does not have a price ceiling, but the volatility of the market doesn't guarantee that you'll win every time. Everybody thinks they will win every time they trade since the price increase is unlimited. They are wrong. Because crypto trading is too risky. If you bought at the wrong price, you might end up being a bagholder. Getting out is hard.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Crypto Currency is fastest way to get rich ?

How long have you been with crypto?

Have you reach your goals yet?

what do you think about this topic?

I have been investing in cryptocurrencies for a few years now. Initially i just dabbled but have stepped up my involvement in the past year. A couple of my mates have been heavily involved for a few years and has had tremendous success. I haven't had a huge success yet but i am just excited about the underlying technology hopefully revolutionizing the world..and yes hoping to have a big win financially.

Goals have not yet been met...but the goalposts are always changing. We should keep our goals just out of arms reach and this will make sure we keep striving for them.

It is definitely easier than winning the lotto, last year would have seen many people become millionaires. But the reverse is also true if you began investing too late. Hopefully this year sees a similar kind of a boom.
Activity: 278
the crypto indeed served as a way to become rich fast, but on the other hand also a place where you can lose lots of money or maybe everything overnight, so the rule of high risk and high returns is the model in crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Crypto Currency is a good way to earn a big amount of money,  but this will only happen  if you have a lot of knowledge about  the market and you know what you are doing.
Activity: 140
Yes it is one of the fastest ways to be rich but on the contrary it is also where people loose millions so don't just be part of the hype learn and adapt to get your part of the gold
Activity: 65
Yes that right, crypto is one of the fastest way to become rich, since 3 years in crypto, although i can not yet make amillion dolar but from crypto i can earned money more than salary of employee in my country, even 3 to 4 times from standar salary. Crypto changed life many people already, many poor people can bought house and new car from crypto. Hopefully will be more poor people can change their life from crypto. My target in 2 years, hope i can buy 1 unit villa from crypto.
Activity: 126
I can not say that with the help of crypto currency you can quickly get rich this earnings for the long term
Activity: 184

First of all I want to correct the impression or notion of getting rich fast with crypto, crypto is not all about getting rich... It is a Blockchain technology with enormous opportunities for those that will explore it to proffer solutions to human problems.
I'm just couple months in crypto say three months or thereabouts and no I've not reach my goal yet I'm still researching and consulting every resources about cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
I honestly do not believe in quick earnings without risk. If you really want to earn on the crypto currency, then you need to weigh everything very carefully and consider that your investments bring good luck, and not crash and loss. GOOD LUCK
Activity: 308
Well, that's why many people get disappointed i crypto. Crypto is a way to get rich but not specifically the fastest way to be rich. The cryproworld is a long term learning experience qhich involves tactical management of funds otherwise you might even loose what you already have.
Activity: 165
Can not say the fastest way to get rich, there is nothing in the world for nothing, there is also a great risk in the encryption market, but if you have more understanding of the encryption market, I think you can get more in the encryption market .
Activity: 252
I try not to treat crypto like that, because if we are obsessed with wealth in quick time, chances are we will be disappointed.
Some Altcoin grew as expectations, some others have not. It does not matter, I think this is part of the game.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

That is the biggest misconception of all time! Crypto currencies are not here to make you rich in fastest way but crypto can bless you with great amount of money. It can create full stream of passive income for you if you set up things properly and try to make it daily routine.

Dont expect big chunk of the  crypto currencies from this type of work. Sometime if you may get lucky then you can have more than sufficient more and may hit the jackpot but that happens rarely these days.

I am truly reaching my goals where I just want little backing from the crypto currencies so that it can help me grow my business.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

Maybe Yes Maybe Not! as we all knew Cryptocurrency is a highly volatile Investments and Associated with risk that might  trigger of losing our Investments due to Market Fluctuation But if you do it the right way with caution i think that will be a game changer and best way to make you rich as fast as you wish for!
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
When compared to other investments it may be yes. Although I have not gained riches from here, but so far my portfolio is fine. This year will probably not be the best year of cryptocurrency. But the market will still be there for a very long time, so if we have the right coin, sooner or later we will benefit from it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I know a very successful person from crypto. But I also know a lot of people who buy in januari feel crypto just throw their money away. I think sooner or later is relative. Crypto does provide benefits that are not provided by other investments. But you have to find the right coin, at the time not too late, for faster.
Pages:
Jump to: