Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world - page 2. (Read 3917 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 168
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin
You always need to rmember this "IF" because theres a lot of people didnt know about crypto and theres a lot of people still didnt believe in bitcoin and IF all goverments love this because some govrments stikk hate this so thats why some country bitcoin is still banned.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes that's  right.crypto currency is changing the lives of many people.It's an era of online banking and investment.people can earn extra money by bitcoin.It's  really helping many people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
It might probably not be until 2020 before we have people being made millionaires through bitcoin, ordinary people are being made millionaires day by day all to bitcoin. It all depends on your skill and capabilities; I was reading an article in an online journal the other day on how a man invested 2000 pounds into bitcoin trading in February and in November he already made 800,0000 pounds at a point I marveled but a later come to the realisation that in bitcoin any thing can happen within the shortest period of time. Bitcoin is turning out millionaires day by day.
Activity: 183
https://vulcanforged.com/
no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

we have seen multiple times, people who buy on top then panic sell after things turn a little grey for their taste. like when price went above $4000 the first time, they waited and waited until price was on top and then bought at $4700+ and when the correction began they waited and waited and panic sold at $3500.

the market filled with panic sellers will only have some millionaires who become that because of the panic sellers Wink

I agree with this. Not all people who invested in cryptocurrencies could be a millionaire because not all coins could make their value times 100 or 300 by 2020. Some will still remain at the bottom. It all depends on what coin you invest in. So if you invest in a promising coin, then big chance you will become a millionaire by that time.
Activity: 102
Millionaires are only those that invested a lot in cryptocurrencies and traded already on the traditional exchanges or those, who bought Bitcoin in 2009 and holded it all the time Smiley

The sum of money made in selling the dream usually surpasses the sum of money that is made by the few who actually achieved the dream.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Millionaires are only those that invested a lot in cryptocurrencies and traded already on the traditional exchanges or those, who bought Bitcoin in 2009 and holded it all the time Smiley
Activity: 75
Everyone can be a millionaire if they dont sell/spend their bitcoin, i regret spending my last bitcoin, and by the way bitcoins price now is $9500 which is sad because i spend mine a week ago.
Dont follow my move and HODL!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Well in my opinion those millionaires are not from the low classes of society. I do believe that those who had money around 200k or more were able to become millionaire not the ones who started from zero.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
But we still can't say anything about the price of bitcoins. They may fall down if there is any bad news. What if any country start banning it or if there is not consensus between the miners on to support the forks or not. These things can destroy the value otherwise bitcoin holders are becoming millionaires day by day as price is increasing a lot.
Activity: 350
Scarcely any individuals who comprehend bitcoin on time and put embrace sum into it may have winds up noticeably tycoons at this point, on the grounds that not all will end up noticeably moguls since there are individuals who will offer their bitcoin at a lower cost because of monetary reasons or frenzy of losing their cash. Likewise I think not all individuals who put resources into it have enough measure of bitcoin in their wallet that will make them to be millionaires since not all have a same measure of Bitcoin.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Not all people that using crypto Currency was a millionaire it depends what currency is. But i hoping that the people who collect the bitcoin will made millionaire all over the world sooner because the value of bitcoin was really expensive and have a higher value. I'm sure that sooner will it rising up again and agian
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
Yes and more and more people are getting rich because of crypto. And I hope I'm also part of it. Please be sure that 1 Satoshi equals $ 1. To help the poor have a chance to become a millionaire. Hopefully in 2020 the predictions will come true. And sure we are here and continue to believe in bitcoins we can become wealthy and get out of poverty. And the world is becoming a cashless society and is equal to our level of living.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
It is very possible but cannot be attained on a silver platter. Eventhough Bitcoin for example has produced some millionaires, others too are struggling and complaining bitterly about crytocurrencies. People must therefore work hard and smart in order to achieve such an enviable status

Well if you invest a big amount today, then there's a big chance you'd be a millionnaire. And if you jave enough patience to keep your bitcoins in your wallet without touching it or spending it because that's a bigger challenge for holders
How is that a big chance ? You do know right there are number of issues and disagreements going on with segwit,block-size fork etc.The market is highly unstable,BCH is taking over,other shitcoins are gaining a value.No one really knows what the future is holding for crypto.It is not predictable at all!!

It is very possible but cannot be attained on a silver platter. Eventhough Bitcoin for example has produced some millionaires, others too are struggling and complaining bitterly about crytocurrencies. People must therefore work hard and smart in order to achieve such an enviable status
Yeah Bitcoin is losing it in terms of massive transaction fees which is not a good sign for the future of the coin.I'm not sure about the future either.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well if you invest a big amount today, then there's a big chance you'd be a millionnaire. And if you jave enough patience to keep your bitcoins in your wallet without touching it or spending it because that's a bigger challenge for holders
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
It is amazing. I wish we knew that happen so We can be millionar and we invest to new project and we spreate this market to all world. I hope We can catch new opprtunity.
Yes bitcoin is making people rich by allowing them to invest in promising projects and get a high output, by the output they can make their present good and save some for the future, the more you invest here the more is likely a chance to be rich in very short time. People are welcoming this technology with pleasure because it is easy and quick to be used and gives simple ways to earn money
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA

I am hoping ang dreaming for that. I hope this coming year is a good year for me. More bitcoin and profits to come.

Cryptocurrency is a big help for me, i am earning but  i am not yet rich. I hope i am one of those who also become millionaire thru bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
The crypto market is zero. That is, when one person receives the money, another will lose money. The more millionaires there are, the more poor people will be. The wise will win
Yes of course crypto currency especially bitcoin have made people millionaires because the price of bitcoin grew from 5 dollars to almost more than 7000 dollars. Now you can imagine that the first investors have made a lot of money and now they are the riches people in their communities.

It is just because investing in bitcoin and holding their bitcoin to date. They have earned about 7000 dollars against one bitcoin and in my country 7000 dollars is huge money.
Activity: 66
Almost all of users agree with cryptos currencies are making people millionaire all over the world. I think the most suitable is on cryptos currencies there are big opportunity to be millionaire to the people around the world who have invested their money in the cryptos currencies, not all of the people around the world they are making investment in cryptos currencies, some people even the investors stocks ( Warren Buffett ) he said that the bitcoin and other digital coins are bubbles, couples years later he will not to join on cryptos currencies party.
People buy crypto currency invest it in big project on their best idea where they want. because crypto currency is online 24/7 therefor they can invest throughout the world. They manage best employee online from the world with crypto currency and pay their salary online which their project in very good way. In this way they generate high income and become millionaire with crypto currency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Almost all of users agree with cryptos currencies are making people millionaire all over the world. I think the most suitable is on cryptos currencies there are big opportunity to be millionaire to the people around the world who have invested their money in the cryptos currencies, not all of the people around the world they are making investment in cryptos currencies, some people even the investors stocks ( Warren Buffett ) he said that the bitcoin and other digital coins are bubbles, couples years later he will not to join on cryptos currencies party.
Pages:
Jump to: