Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto Currency is making people millionaires all over the world - page 3. (Read 3917 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I love to see that happened, big chances that crypto currencies could make millionaire appears, the early adopters maybe not becoming millionaire because they don't think Bitcoin could become this expensive, but now a lot of people has strong believe that crypto could make them rich when a lot of people think this way, they will keep on investing and crypto currencies can become more and more expensive
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Yes you are right. Many millionaires have been made via crypto and many more will be made too
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
no, not all!

what you see is the price going up, but that does not mean people are becoming millionaires because of it.
although many have been and will continue to make profit but there will always also be a lot of others who will always continue to chase their own tails.

we have seen multiple times, people who buy on top then panic sell after things turn a little grey for their taste. like when price went above $4000 the first time, they waited and waited until price was on top and then bought at $4700+ and when the correction began they waited and waited and panic sold at $3500.

the market filled with panic sellers will only have some millionaires who become that because of the panic sellers Wink
Couldn't agree more. The ones who had become millionaire are those who hold their bitcoins at its early time. Though you can make a lot of money in Bitcoin by offering your skills and services which, as the time goes by, would increase its value. We should look at it in long term basis. Panic sellers are those who lack knowledge as how the Bitcoin world moves.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Yep it's possible, but only for units of all. Some are less lucky and they lose money. That's why you need to think about investment in cryptocurrencies.
People buy Cryptocurrency and hold it for time and wait to rise the value of bitcoin to a high point and use Cryptocurrency it that time. As the value of bitcoin get a little low they again buy Cryptocurrency and hold it for time to rise the value. In this way Cryptocurrency make people millionaire all over the world.
Activity: 25
Yep it's possible, but only for units of all. Some are less lucky and they lose money. That's why you need to think about investment in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 42
2020 millionaires all  over the world Grin Grin

You should ask yourself just a question  Grin

Will I placed between them which they become a millionare  Wink
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Well, some become millionaire and most don't. We are actually blind from the fact that we won't be able become a millionaire just by holding a small amount of Bitcoin. We need a large amount of it, Good skills and luck. Those whales are the ones who gets rich even more by hoarding Bitcoin and tricking newbie investors who just panic sells while the big guys are happy with it because they know that they will profit big time again.

Bingo
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Well, some become millionaire and most don't. We are actually blind from the fact that we won't be able to become a millionaire just by holding a small amount of Bitcoin. We need a large amount of it, Good skills and luck. Those whales are the ones who gets rich even more by hoarding Bitcoin and tricking newbie investors who just panic sells while the big guys are happy with it because they know that they will profit big time again.
Activity: 39
I would say potential millionaires

recognition is earned upon safe exit.

Activity: 112
i dont think so, its not all over the world, its only to those who hardly mine bitcoins now because if you dont mine bitcoin you cant be easily become a millionaire on that. also we dont know the fate of bitcoin. it will still be continuing to grow or some new cryto will come up and replace bitcoin, we dont know that yet but i know bitcoin will grow because of how people so obsess to it and its very popular so i think it will grow(my guess).
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Yes it is possible though especially with the help of the cryptocurrency bitcoins to be exact and of course this forum. It enables us to gain a lot of money in this which can makes us a millionaire if we just pursue it and make the best out of it. Even today a lot of people are getting millions around the world because of simply buying bitcoins before and not spending it until now. Look ako the value of the bitcoins before compared today at $8000 2020 maybe in that time bitcoins will be worth double or tripled to now or even more we dont know.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Becoming a millionaire is possible with the help of hardwork, skills, and intelligence. Not just because you invest in digital currency you are guaranteed to become rich. Actually, it depends on yourself. Millionaires did not became millionaires because of magic. They exert efforts. They work hard for that.

Of course you work out for your future through investments and other social interventions and  so to become a millionaire through bitcoin is something you must have spent some time working on and i'm sure the number might be small but will grow as many more like us are working our ways up there.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin was possible to make all over the world millionaires because it gives and it gains more highly to its currency price through every time passes by. It is the reason why bitcoin or crypto currency can make the whole world millionair because it can increase its price time by time without limmit.
Activity: 210
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I agree that cryptocurrency will make people millionaires all over the world. Also we have to keep in mind that people like me what ever earn we pay it for our daily necessary requirement it is difficult to be millionaires. Good thing is at least we have a dream of one day we will be millionaires in future. Thanks to bitcoin for giving that dream.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
How this is counted? by the wallet addresses? some people may get more addresses in the millionaire list.

I think the real list is lot more, 1000th top address has over 1600 BTCs, which is 13 million US. So it should have 20000 millionaires at least

Yeah, I agree with you Smiley Looking at criptocurrency capitalization and BHC/ETH wallets it should be up to 50k people with wallets more than 1000000 $
Activity: 220
their will be millionaires from cryptocurrency and their will be those who will be burnt. i am still in these game by grace. i have lost more than i have made, but the testimonies of people who have been patient enough during hard times has kept me here. at least it gives me a liberty that with harder work and a bit of patience and luck i will rich someday to offset my bill. just like @22loops tweeted 'money is debt. Bitcoin is profit'  
Activity: 135
I doubt it. Maybe more than 2020. There are lot of panic sellers, only a small percent of people knows how to work on the bitcoin price. That if the price down and panic seller sell their coins and after a few days the price will increase.
Activity: 5
not all will become millionaires since there are people who will sell their coins at a lower price due to financial reasons and I think not all people who invested in it have enough amount of coins to be millionaires since not all have the same amount of coins invested.
Activity: 56
Yes.. It has made earning easier
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Becoming a millionaire is possible with the help of hardwork, skills, and intelligence. Not just because you invest in digital currency you are guaranteed to become rich. Actually, it depends on yourself. Millionaires did not became millionaires because of magic. They exert efforts. They work hard for that.
Pages:
Jump to: