Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 13. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
October 19, 2018, 07:24:40 AM
I had been in the crypto community for almost  11 months now and all I can say is that with cryptocurrency, I was able to gain profit from my participation in the signature bounty campaign. In my opinion, I did not regret in participating in this community forum as I was able to learn more about cryptocurrency and how it was able to works with people to earn profit through  investment, mining activities and bounty campaigns. I believe that cryptocurrency is the future of money and in business applications through payment transactions using the blockchain technology.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 06:58:30 AM
I am too recently in the world of crypto-currency, but I still regard it with distrust, watch from the side of his fall and take minimal part in the bounty campaigns. Today it is a great place to lose all your savings. Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 06:50:29 AM
Yes, I will be in this market for quite some time. The idea of ​​cryptocurrency delayed in due time and does not let go for more than three years. Recent years, it is clear that this activity can produce good profits.
Activity: 535
October 19, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
yes of course cryptocurrency will develop very well for the future I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency will be encountered in several platforms to make available payment methods because I believe that in the future all technology will develop into a digital era including digital currency.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 19, 2018, 06:40:33 AM
of course yes, because I invested all the money I have in cryptocurrency for my long-term investment, so of course cryptocurrency is my future because whether I am rich or not in the future depends on the cryptocurrency that I invest, if it rises high then I will be rich but if it goes down I will become poor.
Activity: 434
October 19, 2018, 06:35:17 AM
The same story ... I know about cryptocurrency a little more than a year, but I only started to study it six months ago!
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 19, 2018, 06:31:17 AM
Until now I'm studying different things that have to do with cryptos, from work as a writer to developer of blockchain, it's good to know that cryptos are so varied that literally there are jobs of any kind, just think about what you like to do and try to implement it in the cryptos and also if you want to live off that, know how to get money.
It is for me. I keep thinking about getting out of this line of business but honestly if I am capable of making decent amount of money by just sitting at home doing freelance work and getting bitcoin as a payment option and not have to worry about getting up from my ass and going to work on all those traffic and than dealing with other people and than having to listen to boss talking about how I am doing my job wrong when in reality they have no idea what they are talking about.

This way I just sit at home in my pajamaz and work like crazy and do it in my own time. Sometimes I have to do something and I just go out and deal with that and comeback home and work at nights, sometimes I wake up and work during the day and than go out at night or whatever. This is much better arrangement for me and as long as I do not have to I won't do it any other way.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 19, 2018, 06:22:14 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

Cryptocurrency is my second dream after my job. Because i doing crypto tradings parttime after my job. Every month i get lot of profit doing crypto tradings. Some valuble coins i holded for longterms. When its successfully also my life win.
Activity: 560
October 19, 2018, 05:53:08 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

cryptocurrencies will develop along with technological developments, I think I'm sure every country will eventually adopt crypto as an option in every online transaction. but most likely each country has its own crypto
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 19, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

So far it does look like being in cryptocurrencies is the best thing that could happen with the world. I can say for a fact that cryptocurrencies have improved my life since now i do not have to wait for banks to be able to send money to anyone in the world at any time, this is one of the things cryptos does that makes me believe that it is the future, it makes everything more efficient

Definitely day by day it is trending and most of the people started speaking about cryptocurrency. The upcoming generation is going to see a new world and we are the luckiest people's to see these stuff.
Activity: 125
October 19, 2018, 05:35:10 AM
crypto is one of the new places to invest and get profit, you can benefit by buying ICO or trading every day, provided you know how,
and we all also know that crypto is a very useful technology and now many large companies are adopting technology used by crypto,
and in my opinion there is nothing to argue about crypto
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 04:27:58 AM
I can say crypto can bring you success in the future, only you can explore and learned about what in the crypto. I think for you to learn about crypto can bring you to the bright future because you can invest to gain more profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 04:24:01 AM
I'm in crypto also for one year and now I have my own crypto channel in telegram, I'm trading and participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 03:53:22 AM
Bitcoin is a means to our goal of censorship-resistant, permissionless, denationalized money that we can opt in and out voluntarily, not by coercion, social engineering or threats of violence.
Activity: 168
October 19, 2018, 02:12:30 AM
I love crypto alot but unfortunately there's gonna come a point in life when you have to seek and do other things, but for now am living off crypto since I haven't got a job or anything doing, but plan to make it my side hussle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
October 19, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
I think this is a golden era. And the opportunity to acquire companies similar to Apple and Amazon
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 17, 2018, 07:42:16 AM
I'm going to seriously pursue making money on crypto market I want to quit my job and to earn a living. While I away from my dream, but I want to believe that each day bring.
cryptocurrency is very promising and has a lot of potential but quit your job. I don't think it's a wise idea.
Crypto's condition is still not stable
i suggest you to keep both your real job and crypto
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
I'm going to seriously pursue making money on crypto market I want to quit my job and to earn a living. While I away from my dream, but I want to believe that each day bring.
Activity: 672
October 17, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
for me it's just temporary because i need some fast money for achieving my objective, which is already fulfilled, and so someday i'll quit from crypto world and face the real life. it's been 5 years since the first time I joined the crypto world
All of us has different goals that wants to aim for, yet it needs to conduct some activities that will allow us to gain and earn as well. In my own opinion if I where to choose to stay and focus in bitcoin or find for fast one. Well I better to choose here because I can see a great advantages on it.
Activity: 966
October 17, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

everyone in this forum agreed that cryptocurrency could be a world-recognized transaction tool. but it is not easy because after all each country has its own currency which has been protected by international law. I think in the future there will be many countries that legalize crypto and adopt crypto itself.
Pages:
Jump to: