Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 11. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 12:25:44 PM
I am sure that cryptocurrency is my future. I started working in crypto space recently, but everything goes to the fact that this will be my main income. There is reason for a huge market growth in the future. Crypto and blockchain - the future for the financial system of the state.
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 06:28:05 AM
I see cryptocurrency is the future of everyone and it will be very useful to be an alternative choice for users in supporting the ease of transacting
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 06:20:40 AM
Our future and our wealth are all crypto markets. So much of our possession of Bitcoin and Altcoins will contribute to our future as we brighten and make the crypto currency market more competitive.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
October 24, 2018, 05:26:43 AM
Crypto does have many advantages and this is very useful so we can find it here, with crypto we can learn to manage finances well. Crypto is a tool for learning to generate and collect the expected currency.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 05:05:49 AM
Widespread usage of crypto and mass rise of crypto wallets will make the price jump sky high in the nearest future.
Activity: 490
October 22, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
The future in cryptocurrency is really a very serious thing, and no matter how it is not there today, we must understand that today there are very serious opportunities in cryptocurrency to work with it all the same.
Activity: 476
October 22, 2018, 12:43:56 PM
I`m crypto investor and supporter. Even if now I use crypto rarely, it will change after crypto accepting and providing. Crypto and blockchain will become a part of our future, and we need to support it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 22, 2018, 05:33:37 AM
crypto is one of the new places to invest and get profit, you can benefit by buying ICO or trading every day, provided you know how,
and we all also know that crypto is a very useful technology and now many large companies are adopting technology used by crypto,
and in my opinion there is nothing to argue about crypto
The thing with cryptocurrency is that it has given almost everyone an equal opportunity to do better for themselves, which is something I believe in the long run, those who are early adopters now will really be happy they are in this show now.

The train has not even moved yet, and there is so many more development and long term growth to come which i believe makes it an interesting future for those who are here now. Also, it is not just about the profit or the gains, it is all about real life usage, the ease it brings when it comes to spending, having to shove bank's bullshit to wherever it belongs, and knowing that we have the freedom to spend.
Activity: 271
October 21, 2018, 04:48:27 PM
I wish to go to the university and study programming. In figure it would be nice to write  smart contracts for big companies
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
October 21, 2018, 04:44:17 PM
Crypto currency is really future of this world,Crypto is legal in many countries there restaurant and outlets accept the crypto. Crypto popularity will lead to be legal in over all the world,People are lucky who involve in early age of crypto will get amazing results in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 21, 2018, 04:25:15 PM
I think that crypto currency is the best future and i plan to have it as the main income. To my mind, crypto is our digital future where we will have many smart technologies
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 21, 2018, 04:20:09 PM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

Saying my mind, I have mixed opinions about this. Cryptos have both good and bad place in my mind. Good in a way that being able to achieve some tasks or goals in life with it and bad for not having time to do other things in life because of always wanting to learn more and new things about it everyday.
Activity: 308
October 20, 2018, 07:21:05 PM
If you're asking me that crypto currency is my future then I could surely tell you that crypto currency is quite profitable way back years before and you could surely earn a future of it but now I am really doubtful because there's lot of crypto currency out there which are being made to scam their investors so getting a real job is the most safest way to your future.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 12:46:20 PM
yes, cryptocurrencies will dominate in the future, and I think the development of this technology will make life easier for us, but we must be careful considering that market conditions are not stable so we don't lose
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 20, 2018, 10:29:30 AM
In the last 20 years the most interesting thing that was happens is blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. The new era started when bitcoin was launched.

Yes and blockchain is the stepping stone for all the future technologies because it has simplified many complex issues and i am sure most of the IT giant's like IBM and other internet security companies have already adopted the blockchain technology.
Activity: 308
October 20, 2018, 10:22:37 AM
In the last 20 years the most interesting thing that was happens is blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. The new era started when bitcoin was launched.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 20, 2018, 10:06:18 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future and it is already known to every person, because it is cryptocurrency that today has the opportunity to exchange among people all over our planet and this is normal today, because it is cryptocurrency that today has such an opportunity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
October 20, 2018, 10:05:14 AM
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and its price fluctuates a lot on every news which comes out and is related to it.
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
I would like to connect my future with cryptocurrency. I like this idea and I hope that I can find an interesting activity for me in this area.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
cryptocurrency has a high place in my life. thanks to her, I earned good money and I am sure that I can earn even more. thank you cryptocurrency Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: