Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 10. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

I have plan for my future on this crypto world and that's regarding for my retirement plan , I am sure I will be focus on here someday when I'm retired already , so as of now I have plenty of undervalued coins that came from my reward tokens from bounty .

I agree...the problem is to find the new coin that can do a big % of price grow...we must look for coins that are not ico or bounty but people are too stupid for this....I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anneli-elicoin-cpu-mining-only-exchange-available-3028302... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
October 29, 2018, 11:27:29 AM
for the advancement of financial technology, the crypto world is a very good breakthrough, but that does not mean that the crypto world can be the future of someone, because crypto is only a medium to make financial system motivation better, it does not mean making someone's standard of living better
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

Besides the blockchain that came with crypto, i am sure that crypto is actually the future of money. A situation where you can do your business with interference from anyone around the world, makes crypto stand better than fiat. This is the time for crypto and obviously, i think crypto has come to stay.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
October 28, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
I think that crypto will be still part of our future. This is also part of our present today and was in the last year. i also know crypto since last year, about one year ago. dealing with the promising profits and unique technology offered time to time makes the crypto is accepted by the world.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 07:47:53 PM
I need to accoet this in myself, first i heard crypto give  better job and a chance to become rich that i start become interested to learn cryptocurrency.

But later on I understand well about the importance of cryptocurrency nit easy to got rich or not easy as job crypto is full of challenges learning all about improvement of new technology.

I think in the future cryptocurrency are become mist powerful currency in the world by the if effort people using new technology for fastes and most easier digital currency transactions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
October 28, 2018, 07:46:57 PM
I think the status of encryption is becoming
increasingly important to me day by day
I'm with encryption as long as things get better
I am willing to devote myself completely to it.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 07:41:17 PM
Cryptocurrency is an integral part of my life. Not a day goes by without her. I also try to learn more about new areas of earnings and read news about crypto. I believe that we should always try something new and develop. This will make us successful.
This became a special part which I consider wealth for me right now that brought me a certain assurance to live for. When you say it's an asset that will provide a sustainable living, then crypto can do it. It has no boundaries nor limitations, but the most certain about is profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 07:32:37 PM
To me electronic money is all my future, it is the greatest hope that I can make money. I have entered the electronic world for more than 4 years but this year is the most difficult investment. The market is down, the coin difficult to trade than before. I need the market to recover again.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
October 28, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
the truth,, crypto currency is become a part of my assets now,,
why ? because i believe if the future of crypto is bright my friend
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
October 28, 2018, 06:49:30 PM
Crypto has an important place in my life. I like to do it and I know that in the future I will not leave her. In addition, I believe that we will be able to use the crypt in everyday life more actively and therefore it is necessary to develop in this area.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 06:17:17 PM
Cryptocurrency is an integral part of my life. Not a day goes by without her. I also try to learn more about new areas of earnings and read news about crypto. I believe that we should always try something new and develop. This will make us successful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 05:25:38 PM

I have plan for my future on this crypto world and that's regarding for my retirement plan , I am sure I will be focus on here someday when I'm retired already , so as of now I have plenty of undervalued coins that came from my reward tokens from bounty .
Activity: 105
October 28, 2018, 05:14:16 PM
Only the cryptocurrency can give my future. Only the cryptocurrency can provide the comfortable future.
OTC
Activity: 196
October 28, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
Yes. Cryptocurrency is really the future because it is legalized in most countries. Its widely accepted in most countries.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 07:46:34 PM
if you look at the state and development of the cryiptocurrency world. I always think. most likely cryiptocurrency will be used for transactions in the real world. so lucky that people have and always store cryiptocurrency
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 27, 2018, 07:42:31 PM
Not totally the future as we have also our regular job and cryptocurrency is continuously on the rise and fall pattern. Once you got retired in your job, you will be a pensioner and having also a good crypto assets is an additional way of earning profits too.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
October 27, 2018, 07:37:19 PM
Cryptocurrency is the future now. This medium has some great coins and they are good in terms of earnings and profitability. The good thing is they have projects that can make them rise in value.
Don't forget if some projects really realized, it will be very helpful for people's daily life. We can see some project that actually really concerned about people in real life and they only want to manage cryptocurrency to be better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 27, 2018, 07:29:14 PM
Cryptocurrency is a potential market in the future because I firmly believe that future payment trends will gradually shift to Internet payments. And so the crypto becomes popular is very easy to understand. So hopefully in the future with cryptos and continue to hold instead of selling at the current low rates.
Activity: 560
October 27, 2018, 07:27:35 PM
I have invested in cryptocurrencies in the long term and have already withdrawn money. Now I've repeated my investments again in the long run, but only with a slightly different choice of altcoins. For me, cryptocurrencies are a way of earning for some of my larger life goals.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 27, 2018, 03:52:35 PM
i guess all of us hope more or less that crypto will be our future. at least in a matter of profit. to learn the blockchain is fascinating, i agree. especially trying to predict how else it could be used next
Pages:
Jump to: