Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 8. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 10:19:53 AM
It is not my future but i have some targets. If my portfolio reach 500 k dollar in 2 years yes crypto will create my future it means. but if it will be not. i can create my future with my own hands. Crypto currency is maybe the future of the worlds economic space.
I believe all the cash money will turn to crypto currencies in future.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
This is a loaded question and I bet it applied differently for every single person... For me, apart from Family and my relationship, Crypto is my phone life because not only is it the sole way I earn a living, it is also what I do for fun, yes I am a workaholic but I love it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
November 03, 2018, 09:41:48 AM
That is to say, it deserves to be used as a future transaction system because crypto transactions are very fast and better than traditional systems like banks, I'm sure one day more and more countries will legalize crypto.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2018, 09:33:26 AM
Cryptocurrency can become part of the future only if the government bodies of all countries are aware of the advantages of the blockchain technology and will contribute to the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
Cryptocurrency has a chance to become an integral part of the global financial system in the future. I am actively engaged in the study of cryptography and invest in crypto.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
November 03, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
Cryptocurrency is my saving money, is a part of the house I have planned to buy in the present. In the future, it will become to a house if my decision is correct, and if not, I will be homeless guy Cheesy

Does that mean you invested all the money you have which is supposed to be for your house construction? You really have the balls to invest in cryptos mate. I think you will succeed because that's what it takes to be a successful investor in crypto.
Only part of the house not all. Investing all our existing money into crypto is too dangerous. I use only a small amount of money to invest in crypto and no matter what happens, I'm not too much affected
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 03, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
Cryptocurrency is very good asset investment for me because cryptocurrency is very important for future of digital world. I think you must invest your money on cryptocurrency right now.
Activity: 602
November 03, 2018, 09:05:45 AM
Cryptocurrencies without a doubt can be in demand, I’m sure of it and don’t even think that something can go wrong, because in most cases cryptocurrency is really better than fiat money. The choice is always for people.
Activity: 602
November 03, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
I believe in crypto currencies and hope that one day, they will become mass adopted. Mass adoption means that the centralised services will be replaced by decentralised dapps and apps. And it is always a great sign, to be an early adopter of a technology that will change the world.
In any case, today cryptocurrency has changed the lives of individual people who entered this business. But if the technology and repair companies of the company will develop, then the cryptocurrency really really will change the lives of people.
Activity: 490
November 03, 2018, 05:42:04 AM
I believe in crypto currencies and hope that one day, they will become mass adopted. Mass adoption means that the centralised services will be replaced by decentralised dapps and apps. And it is always a great sign, to be an early adopter of a technology that will change the world.
Activity: 1210
November 03, 2018, 05:41:11 AM
I have been in crypto for almost a year and during that time I learned a lot about blockchain technology. I realized for myself that the cryptocurrency market will develop and there is no doubt about it.
crypto is a digital currency that adopts blockchain technology, crypto has a transparent, safe and efficient system so crypto will become increasingly popular. Blockchain technology can also be used for many things and will be very useful in the future so that crypto will continue to live and develop along with the development of blockhain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is my saving money, is a part of the house I have planned to buy in the present. In the future, it will become to a house if my decision is correct, and if not, I will be homeless guy Cheesy

Does that mean you invested all the money you have which is supposed to be for your house construction? You really have the balls to invest in cryptos mate. I think you will succeed because that's what it takes to be a successful investor in crypto.
Activity: 196
November 03, 2018, 05:22:25 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

I think not. For me it's a job now and I try to save the usual money for a good future. That's normal for me. And wait for 10 years when cryptocurrencies suddenly grow I do not see the point
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 04:42:16 AM
I have been in crypto for almost a year and during that time I learned a lot about blockchain technology. I realized for myself that the cryptocurrency market will develop and there is no doubt about it.
Activity: 630
November 03, 2018, 04:32:01 AM
Cryptocurrency market is our future. Very soon the market will begin to develop. The government is already planning to legalize crypto and I am sure that in 2020 stores will accept a cryptocurrency as a method of payment for goods.   
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 08:12:52 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

Cryptocurrencies can be the future of our world. But it may be that we do not earn anything and just stay with nothing. I just try not to think, and try to take everything from what the market gives now
Activity: 448
November 01, 2018, 10:34:39 AM
I have been in this market for more than 1 year. The only thing I've got until now is the bullshit coin. However, I still love this market. My personal opinion
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
November 01, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
my opinion is yes crypto is my future because my policy is investment and bounty both is earning ways so when i should hold both coins, then its price will increase, i will sell the coin and i will be take my profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 01, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

We still cannot say with certainty what fate is prepared for the crypto market. It is not entirely clear what will happen to him in a few years. Perhaps he will no longer exist, but perhaps he will have a huge level of capitalization ... While I am not sure that crypto is my future.

Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
I invest all my free money in cryptocurrency and really hope that I can earn decent money from all this. this is my hope

It was not the best move my friend, your money can be frozen for a very long time due to the fact that the market is now in a negative trend. I hope you take into account all the risks.
Pages:
Jump to: