Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 9. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 10:18:38 AM
Now cryptocurrency does not bring me income and most likely in the near future too, I understand that you do not need to spend time on this and you can do something more understandable  Wink
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
Yes cryptocurrenies are future of me and future of the world i think. Because i am working on that space and i am earning money from here. Also cryptocurrencies are amazing for world. People will understand about cryptocurrencies opportunities.
Activity: 602
November 01, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency will be able to replace our everyday reality, I hope that people will still be able to choose the right means of payment, because today they will have to try to use all their opportunities in order to make the world more transparent.
Activity: 314
November 01, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
Bitcoin and the crypto market are places where i can earn extra income for my daily life and it is my main job. So when the market drops and falls, my fortune is gradually lost. My future is the crypto market and i am expecting its return because life will be tedious as i glance through the coinmarketcap Bitcoin still does not raise the price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
I invest all my free money in cryptocurrency and really hope that I can earn decent money from all this. this is my hope
Activity: 378
November 01, 2018, 09:48:05 AM
I am sure that in the future cryptocurrency can become the most powerful currency of all. So I keep and continue to accumulate assets
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
October 31, 2018, 04:00:38 PM
I have been working with cryptocurrencies since 2013, since then they have firmly entered my life.I know the history well,and I know that many technological advances have struggled to make their way into our society.Progress cannot be stopped,cryptocurrencies are still at the beginning of development,despite many attempts to ban them.
Activity: 294
October 31, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
Crypto is what gives me the opportunity to be free and have financial independence.
Activity: 294
October 31, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
Cryptocurrency has a great future.I'm thinking.that all governments will make a rational decision on digital currencies.Cryptocurrency --already exists and is self-established So it has a futureBecause many see its potential for growth not only in the present but also in the future
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
October 31, 2018, 12:16:36 PM
What we have to do now it will reflect in our future and we have to work it now, crypto is just a part of my future and I will not completely rely on it.
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Cryptocurrencies will soon take place in the life of absolutely everyone, this is the whole market, the Same as mobile phones and the Internet
Activity: 232
October 30, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
It's definitely not my future. This is the future of all people, and blockchain is the technology of the future thanks to which we will live in a safe world. I'm just waiting for things to change for the better.
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 07:34:34 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
With the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency I see that this will be our future currency and I need to build my knowledge in here to be use for my future ventures on those crypto investments. Everyday I check my blockfoliowith the price movements on my investment and this is now part of my daily routine.
Activity: 280
October 30, 2018, 05:18:37 AM
for me krypto can also help our lives well, because we believe krypto also really can get good benefits if you can do it in a good way. and also benefit in the future.
But over the past few years, the market has been falling, so I'm no longer eager to hope to make a profit from this market, so I think we should consider before investing. into any coin.
Activity: 600
October 30, 2018, 05:06:56 AM
for me krypto can also help our lives well, because we believe krypto also really can get good benefits if you can do it in a good way. and also benefit in the future.
Activity: 588
October 30, 2018, 04:57:15 AM
Crypto has changed my world. I spent many hours a day by learning, reading and listening the news about crypto. I am excited about the technology and I hope that one day crypto will be my job.
Activity: 434
October 30, 2018, 04:51:32 AM
Yes, when I first realized the cryptocurrency, I thought it was the mainstream of future humanity. It was a financial way in which the technological revolution would change human civilization. This is an opportunity that young people know.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
October 30, 2018, 04:43:52 AM
It is still difficult to say that cryptocurrency is my future, because I do not completely depend on life through crypto, which crypto certainly can give me extra income which is enough for me
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
October 30, 2018, 04:43:30 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

currently crypto is more developed in the investment and trading business than is actually functional like bitcoin. this is a fact that occurs even though it is the result of various innovations
Activity: 392
October 30, 2018, 04:37:50 AM
Now for me it is a constant and full-fledged earnings. And to think what will happen in the future, it is not what I wanted. The situation is too precarious and do not want to build extra hopes
Pages:
Jump to: