Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 14. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 17, 2018, 07:10:31 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

So far it does look like being in cryptocurrencies is the best thing that could happen with the world. I can say for a fact that cryptocurrencies have improved my life since now i do not have to wait for banks to be able to send money to anyone in the world at any time, this is one of the things cryptos does that makes me believe that it is the future, it makes everything more efficient
I think that for most people who found the times of a good market, cryptocurrency has played a huge role in life. I continue to be faithful crypto and I am sure that we will see another growth of the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 17, 2018, 07:05:26 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.

So far it does look like being in cryptocurrencies is the best thing that could happen with the world. I can say for a fact that cryptocurrencies have improved my life since now i do not have to wait for banks to be able to send money to anyone in the world at any time, this is one of the things cryptos does that makes me believe that it is the future, it makes everything more efficient
Activity: 448
October 12, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
crypto is where people come aiming for profit quickly and many methods are available, one of which is trading and bounty airdrop. what we need to remember is not that easy because there are many factors that are detrimental, especially the market that is deteriorating as it is now falling far, but as long as we are calm to find solutions and invest in long-term quality altcoins, it is likely to be fine. crypto in my opinion is an asset that has good prospects and has a good future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
October 12, 2018, 10:24:13 AM

Cryptocurrency really affect me. I can not spend a day without it. Everything that related to this, I learn about it. Cryptocurrency already affect all of the aspects in the world nowadays. The existence of it bring a new colour in this world and it is amazing. The future is related with digital era and cryptocurrency is one the main part of digital style of life right now.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 12, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
For many people , cryptocurrency has become a life , while they benefit from it, but people are so addicted that they can lose everything and most importantly stay in mind and understand that we live in the present and not the future.
Activity: 168
October 10, 2018, 12:57:17 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency will make progress in the world of electronic money. I believe that in the near future we will be selling cryptocurrency in stores.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Iqcash
October 10, 2018, 12:50:18 PM
I think Crypto market is the future of many people and I am the Future. We should be prepared so that we can find ourselves in deep water. I think the future crypto market connected to the WORLD. Because it is the future of the whole human and universe and so everyone believes it.
Activity: 686
October 10, 2018, 03:34:03 AM
i hope crypto will surely change my life in 2019 or 2020. its my biggest asset as a student. if crypto fails then my life also will fail. if crypto go moon then i will be rich. so i think crypto is a important part of anyones life in this forum.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 02:31:07 PM
Yes i think crypto currency is my future. Because i leave from my job and i started working in crypto space. Sometimes investor sometimes trader sometimes community manager.
It means i am fully in crypto now and i am doing everyjob related crypto currencies. I also strongly believe crypto currencies future.
I hope we will see some huge market in near future. Crypto and blockchain is revolution for our money and economical system. We will see that in future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
When we receive a salary or make purchases, we always give a certain part of the income to financial intermediaries. During the life of a single consumer, banks and other intermediaries may receive several million dollars from it. Crypto currencies make it possible to avoid these payments and save a significant amount of money. This is the value of Bitcoin for all people. So far, the introduction of crypto currencies is at the initial stage, but we already see how they are beginning their introduction into the global financial system.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
October 09, 2018, 12:40:41 PM
Until now I'm studying different things that have to do with cryptos, from work as a writer to developer of blockchain, it's good to know that cryptos are so varied that literally there are jobs of any kind, just think about what you like to do and try to implement it in the cryptos and also if you want to live off that, know how to get money.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 09, 2018, 12:38:34 PM
I only knew crypto last year and it really changed the way on how I view investment. I would never believe on crypto if not for bitcointalk.org forum because this is where I know a lot of facts from crypto. I am always interested in learning something new so Crypto currency is perfect for me. There are a lot of things to learn and the more you learn, the more possibilities of earning.
October 09, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
For me, the cryptocurrency is really the future. I spend not only money but also my strength. And this is not enough for me. Therefore, I want the cryptocurrency to continue to be a bright future for me.

Actually, I also hoping that cryptocurrency will have a great future and exists forever but we're not sure about it, everything is possible maybe it will die or continue to exist for long run.
i think that my future is connected with cryptocurrency world as it is the future of the whole universe now and i believ in it
Activity: 142
October 09, 2018, 12:37:35 PM
I think cryptocurrency provides the future for those who do not cease to believe in it. Therefore, I believe that soon only those who associate themselves with it will remain in the crypt. And he wants to build the future.
October 09, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
in my opinion cryptocurrency is our future and i believe taht we should get prepared to this in order jot to find ourselves in deep water
Activity: 262
October 09, 2018, 12:34:55 PM
For me, the cryptocurrency is really the future. I spend not only money but also my strength. And this is not enough for me. Therefore, I want the cryptocurrency to continue to be a bright future for me.

Actually, I also hoping that cryptocurrency will have a great future and exists forever but we're not sure about it, everything is possible maybe it will die or continue to exist for long run.
Activity: 504
October 09, 2018, 12:25:33 PM
Until now, the cryptocurrency and everything connected with it is my material, which I am studying. In this industry I am a beginner, a lot of pitfalls, a lot of incomprehensible and new ones, but I am not going to retreat.
Activity: 168
October 09, 2018, 12:21:11 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
Crypto is part of the profession, it needs more popularity about crypto, it can be seen from the development of crypto is increasingly drastic. this proves this profession will be increasingly difficult to leave
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
I really hope so, i wish that the result that i got from cryptocurrency can become the main source of income that can benefit my life or even any other people. That way cryptocurrency should be able to become the future.
Pages:
Jump to: