Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 12. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
I know Crypto in 2014. However, I just returned to active a year ago at bitcointalk. And I don't like investing, I prefer to work as a bounty hunter. Crypto has given me profit and crypto I made it the future of my life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 20, 2018, 09:44:40 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies in my life are of secondary importance, because despite the fact that I managed to earn with the help of cryptocurrencies, I still do not see cryptocurrencies as something permanent, most likely today they are, and what will happen to them tomorrow is not clear to anyone.

I agree with you, the current market situation has made everyone not to be dependent on this as a permanent earning. Well it plays like luck, some day it increases and decreases most of the time. I am really disappointed this entire year as still there's no stability. Hoping for a grow in value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
October 20, 2018, 09:41:12 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

I am actively participating any bounty projects in order to gain more tokens and coins, talking about what contributes to me, well ,i am doing this because i knew that there is a future in bitcoin and crypto. Sooner or later, im gonna reap off my efforts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 20, 2018, 09:37:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is the World's future.
If is the future of everyone living in earth.
a new technology of currency which no government can control but every people.
Every one who dont accept the cryptocurrency in their life will definitely missing hteir good future.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
October 20, 2018, 09:35:02 AM
Cryptocurrency is our future for investment plans maybe we can invest now and hold it someday it will increase to earn us a huge profit.
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 02:55:13 PM
yes because I invest a lot of money to bitcoin and ethereum. I hope these two coins will bring a lot of money and I will be rich in 5 years)
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
I hope that my investments will bring a lot of money to my pocket and I will drop my current job for working only here with coins on the market
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 19, 2018, 02:40:04 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies in my life are of secondary importance, because despite the fact that I managed to earn with the help of cryptocurrencies, I still do not see cryptocurrencies as something permanent, most likely today they are, and what will happen to them tomorrow is not clear to anyone.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
October 19, 2018, 12:54:14 PM
I also just knew Crypto, for now I am only investing for the long term, because I am not interested in investing in ICO and not smart to trade. So I only hold and continue to fold assets, because I'm sure crypto will become a valuable asset in the future.

In some of your answered I agreed, on which you are not investing in ICO. Investing in the ICO now is too risky, because most ico project so far they will run for a months and then you don't know when it will end, they would probably say often for sure after the end of the ico, then after end of the ico another 1 month for the payments sometimes more than 1 either. So for now crypto was in crisis so far.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 11:39:42 AM
Yes its the futur because its decentralized
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
Yes cryptocurrency will bring a lot of changes in the future and i no that for me knowing it at this stage i start it early and will make a lot of money from it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
Yes, cryptocurrency is our future. The coins in these markets are totally worth investing in. I have a couple of them like Paragon, Cardano and Power ledger.  They will go high very soon.
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
maybe if we joined the crypto world a few years ago now we have felt fantastic results but I observed that the day the results obtained from the crypto world are decreasing with this very bad market condition, maybe if in the future market conditions can improve I think we being in the right place has joined the crypto world.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
October 19, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

for me it is the next big thing after internet. its been my interest to be part of technology frontier.
true, Crypto is really a big thing, for me crypto are so important, its really change my life into a better one. i can't stop thanking and i will always support this industry
Crypto can help us to sustain our needs I believe it has a good future here in where we can go beyond to our path in earning money.In my opinion there will be more gainings in crypto as years more to come and it can replace at the right time.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 19, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

for me it is the next big thing after internet. its been my interest to be part of technology frontier.
true, Crypto is really a big thing, for me crypto are so important, its really change my life into a better one. i can't stop thanking and i will always support this industry
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 19, 2018, 08:47:32 AM
The future is not determined at all but I believe that crypto will be a part of everyone's life there and now it is a good chance to make a base for it.
i agree with this,with the development of the world towards the digital era, crypto technology will become a daily necessity, of course it will happen if crypto can continue to grow to meet human needs
Activity: 252
October 19, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

Activity: 129
October 19, 2018, 08:29:03 AM
I hope for this. I respect crypto for all its sides including negative and other problems. I am sure that it is a key to the future and I must be there.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 19, 2018, 08:12:55 AM
The future is not determined at all but I believe that crypto will be a part of everyone's life there and now it is a good chance to make a base for it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 08:11:05 AM
Last year and this year many ICOs came out and most of them were paper-based projects that did not have their own products. So I think that in the next few years there will be a lot of ICOs that offer their platform or product, and there will be great success. That makes me think of investing now, and the future will be mine will be fine with it
Pages:
Jump to: