Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 18. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 21, 2018, 12:07:05 AM
for me it's just temporary because i need some fast money for achieving my objective, which is already fulfilled, and so someday i'll quit from crypto world and face the real life. it's been 5 years since the first time I joined the crypto world
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 20, 2018, 11:57:10 PM
I do not think I will follow the electronic money, now is only temporary business to earn income, so I think it is impossible to follow them in the long run because they are quite dangerous and risky, so I will Short-term business identification
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 20, 2018, 11:38:12 PM
Cryptocurrency is not just for my future but it is for all of us who have a ambition and aiming to have a good life here,to become successful we need to work hard and perseverance because there are many benefits we can get in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 10:46:53 PM
Cryptocurrency is my saving money, is a part of the house I have planned to buy in the present. In the future, it will become to a house if my decision is correct, and if not, I will be homeless guy Cheesy
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 10:33:12 PM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
I have a lot of benefit that is large enough and generate more profit making my future is assured through Cryptocurrency.
In addition I also made Cryptocurency as the main menu in order to generate more profit.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 10:00:15 PM
crypto is currently my current income search. because crypto is very profitable for me.
indeed I have been trapped in trading. but I didn't give up just like that, and the results I got could cover all my losses, even more
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 09:59:56 PM
I have only known crypto and plunged into the crypto world for about 7 months, indeed until now I have not received the results, coupled with market conditions like this I am still optimistic that I can get more results in the crypto in the future, and I am also sure that in many future countries who will use crypto money for trading or other transactions
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 09:46:17 PM
Blockchain and cryptocurrecy will be the electronic money revolution and we can earn money from it. But it is not all with us. Do what you want life has many other interesting things. I hope you find something you like.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 20, 2018, 09:41:09 PM
I also just knew Crypto, for now I am only investing for the long term, because I am not interested in investing in ICO and not smart to trade. So I only hold and continue to fold assets, because I'm sure crypto will become a valuable asset in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 09:36:40 PM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
Pages:
Jump to: