Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 4. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 08:20:27 AM
Yes, i see my future with crypto how from side of use, and also in earnings side. Currently crypto is a fully sponsored my life and i am not regret that i spend a lot of time in this sphere. Sure that crypto will be so succsess like internet.
Crypto is a good future, and many are interested in working in the Crypto world, especially if those who already feel the results and earn a lot of money, he will definitely be more interested. the nature of the market is often up and down but this is not a sign to end it all, this is a rising up process. in the future Crypto will benefit those who patiently wait for the process, because in the future Crypto will soar.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 13, 2018, 07:37:07 AM
Yes, i see my future with crypto how from side of use, and also in earnings side. Currently crypto is a fully sponsored my life and i am not regret that i spend a lot of time in this sphere. Sure that crypto will be so succsess like internet.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 07:22:24 AM
The cryptocurrency is the future of the youth. This is not a certain individual. This is the world. If you understand from a personal point of view that not everyone is crazy about pursuing money, people's pursuits are usually different.
Not only for the youth but for all the people who wants to adopt.
Crypto gives us the freedom because it's decentralized by nature and we will not be scam by our own government.
By spreading the good news about crypto, we are helping it to be successful in the future.
many are interested in Crypto because they get a lot of money, indeed everyone has different desires so not all are interested and tempted by the income earned from Crypto.

if a lot of positive news, of course many are interested and vice versa if a lot of negative news many people leave it. but on the bright side, Crypto is an extraordinary future for everyone, we can do it in a light way and you can get satisfying results patiently and that's the key.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
I think there are not a much place for cryptocurrency in my life. I participate in bitcointalk signature bounty campaigns, post on this forum and that's all my activity with cryptocurrency. I do not see any other implementation for it in my life.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 13, 2018, 07:05:55 AM
The cryptocurrency is the future of the youth. This is not a certain individual. This is the world. If you understand from a personal point of view that not everyone is crazy about pursuing money, people's pursuits are usually different.
Not only for the youth but for all the people who wants to adopt.
Crypto gives us the freedom because it's decentralized by nature and we will not be scam by our own government.
By spreading the good news about crypto, we are helping it to be successful in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
November 12, 2018, 04:51:19 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

Crypto currency is the future of all of us, yes, the world community. but not in the near future
the problem is for legality in every country, I even believe that at some point every country will adopt its own vigorous currency, crypto is the answer in the future in all transaction matters.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
November 12, 2018, 04:41:45 AM
Crypto gets one place in my life, and with crypto, I can have a new opportunity to gets money from the internet. I am willing to learn about the crypto because I want to make more money and this is why I still keep learning and keep practice for what I've learned. I hope that in the future, I can have much money for my life and my family.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
At the moment, cryptocurrencies are my present, and I hope that in the near future everything will remain, but if the market continues to be in a negative trend, I probably will have to find a job.
Activity: 287
November 11, 2018, 06:32:53 AM
I think Crypto currency is my future and the future of the world , Now electronic money brings me income, I should spend a lot of time for this. as it may be my future. In many developing countries they use electronic money instead of currency. in transactions and payments. Electronic money has an influence on the world
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 11, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
I always believed cryptocurrency will have a great future. I've been into cryptocurrency for a while now, and it has been helping me financially. The technology is far advancing now, and I'm sure cryptocurrency will solve a whole lot of things in the future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 05:05:27 AM
First of all, crypto - it`s a very promising currency and uses really promising technology for the future. Secondly - it`s a perfect chance to get a lot of money from this. In the future - it will be the main currency among the world.
Activity: 9
November 11, 2018, 04:00:58 AM
I just found out what bitcoin is? what is crypto? it all starts from a friend's whisper. so that's why I can be here, and I believe crypto is the best future, which will change my life in the future for the better.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2018, 03:55:19 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
When I first investigated bitcoin and discovered the crypto world it did become an addiction and took up far too much of my time.  Over the years I have learned to hold and have backed off a bit so now I have a nice balance of work, crypto, life.

I hope to meet this balance in the future but will have to wait and see how my coins perform.
Activity: 308
November 11, 2018, 03:49:45 AM
Yes of course crypto currency is our future. because it has a good trust in the mind of the investors. Everyone think about joining crypto currency due to popularity of that.
I do not think that electronic money is growing, now I'm slowly selling the coin, because looking at the market, they will never grow to be high, the ETH price is just $ 200 and they're gradually dropped.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 03:40:16 AM
I am still investing and hoping so. By digital money is quite attractive. Hope for 2019 will be the market's recovery year!
surely that hope will soon become a reality, and I'm sure in 2019 the price will definitely rise but it won't be like 2017, the price is fantastic. just wait and hold our coins so that we can make a big profit later when it rises.
copper member
Activity: 196
November 11, 2018, 03:27:54 AM
Yes of course crypto currency is our future. because it has a good trust in the mind of the investors. Everyone think about joining crypto currency due to popularity of that.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
November 11, 2018, 02:41:04 AM
I have not quite been rhis active in cryptocurrency for a year but I have to admit that I am far more active now than ever before, I am giving crypto more time in my life because I am coming to love and admire the technology, the earning potential is also cool as well.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 11, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
Blockchain and cryptocurrecy will be the electronic money revolution and we can earn money from it. But it is not all with us. Do what you want life has many other interesting things. I hope you find something you like.
Cryptoncurrency is the new revolutionary currency
, which has the ability to take the economy market into a new level. In todays society many people love to use this kind of electronic money for their regular life. People like to transfer money through cryptocurrency instead of bank and this is because of cryptocurrency safe secure and fast transaction facility. And this thing ultimately positively affects cryptocurrency future. Many online retailers and shopping sites also use it as payment methods and in many country government also use it for their various purposes. So in my opinion cryptocurrency is our future
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
November 11, 2018, 12:37:50 AM
This is the chant by last year and mostly believe it when the Crypto market is sky rocketing to the moon but now many crypto users are leaving this investments and shifted to other none crypto investments because for almost a year now still the market did not show sign of a better future so i hope the market will bounce back as soon as possible now so that the people confidence to crypto will be alive again.
If the market will bounce back we can surely see the new investment will come and might see the weak hands who dumped this year to invest again.
The market just needs some hype in order to be bullish again but whales can manipulate the price anytime so we do not really know when it will be bullish.
Pages:
Jump to: