Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 5. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 12:20:59 AM
I'm also a new guy to the crypto field. I'm searching about crypto trading those days. I think this is the time to buy coins. Because i think market is in its bottom and take some breath to raise again. Wink So according to me, i think time is to buy coins and hold them until it reachs maximum... Smiley Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 12:14:57 AM
Bounty campaign and crypto trading was helpfull for my financial, since my salary in my job does not enough to recover daily expense, crypto market give me solution for that, and from crypto i can earn more money that i can not reach it from my offline job. In bull market crypto possible to offer 10 times of money from the salary of my job so crypto is changed my life. More people will change life from crypto later.
Activity: 714
November 10, 2018, 11:43:08 PM
This is the chant by last year and mostly believe it when the Crypto market is sky rocketing to the moon but now many crypto users are leaving this investments and shifted to other none crypto investments because for almost a year now still the market did not show sign of a better future so i hope the market will bounce back as soon as possible now so that the people confidence to crypto will be alive again.
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

At some reason, crypto helps me a lot, honestly i dont have a fulltime work, i am just doing bounties and do some trading online for crypto, crypto really gives me a means of living, and i could say that in the future i hope it could give me a permanent source of time, and i think all members of this community do hope that somebody their invested coin would give them more profits as well, as i do.
Activity: 152
November 10, 2018, 11:17:24 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
Cryptocurrency is really going to be the future. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano are great for the market and they shall go very high. I am glad to have invested in these coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
November 10, 2018, 02:43:32 AM
Crypto is something that I think is extraordinary. First, crypto is where I find money for my family. Second, as a person who does not have higher education as a graduate, crypto is a place where I learn about the movement of investment.
Activity: 154
November 10, 2018, 02:41:01 AM
yes of course, it is the easy way to make money in online but we should select better coin for investing.
Activity: 378
November 10, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
I believe that all cryptocurrency participants think so. Only stupid people think that there is no relationship between the blockchain and the coin. Blockchain will bring a smarter city. In the future 5G, blockchain, artificial intelligence will become a human changer.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 10, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
I can say in crypto as my future if there is an exchange in market world for my tokens that i hold, as of now i am still waiting for the exchange cos i knew someday if there is i can gain more profit from this and this is the time that i said crypto is my future....
Activity: 56
November 10, 2018, 02:11:50 AM
yes...now if we invest and buy crypto, then we can get more profit in the future because of daily increasing growth of coin prices in the market. they will us in the future for sure.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 01:27:12 AM
I am still investing and hoping so. By digital money is quite attractive. Hope for 2019 will be the market's recovery year!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 01:24:11 AM
for me crypto is part of my future and i am very sure of that. since i know crypto, i use it and i see no reason to stop it at some point. as long as it has a value and i can really do something with it, there is nothing wrong with continuing to use it.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 01:20:40 AM

Cyrpto currency is not my future, but it can be a way to become a fulfillment of my dreams in the near future.
I'd loved crypto, because all of my resources was came to all of this. Where I gained from different bounty campaign I joined way 2017 up to the present.
Activity: 406
November 10, 2018, 01:18:57 AM
For me cryptocurrency is my future, I got my extra income for my family and for our future. It gives us an opportunity to pursue our dreams turn into a reality. It is also profitable.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 10, 2018, 01:09:52 AM
that's really true bro. because I now don't have a permanent job in the real world. except investing in the digital world of bitcoin bro. in fact, I am very confident in investing in the digital world of bitcoin. my economic life will be better
Crypto will take care of your future but you need to find a job to get stable income.
Investing does not guarantee profit, otherwise there is no risk involve on it, always think smart all the time so that you'll succeed in life.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
November 10, 2018, 12:16:31 AM
that's really true bro. because I now don't have a permanent job in the real world. except investing in the digital world of bitcoin bro. in fact, I am very confident in investing in the digital world of bitcoin. my economic life will be better
Activity: 392
November 10, 2018, 12:14:15 AM
Cryptocurrency helps me with extra money. I have a job but you know money never can be unneccessary. Thanks to crypto I can afford things that I were not able to afford before. It helps me live the life I want and how I want.
Activity: 364
November 09, 2018, 07:54:32 PM
Some of the limitations that cryptocurrencies presently face – such as the fact that one’s digital fortune can be erased by a computer crash, or that a virtual vault may be ransacked by a hacker – may be overcome in time through technological advances. While the number of merchants who accept cryptocurrencies has steadily increased, they are still very much in the minority. For cryptocurrencies to become more widely used, they have to first gain widespread acceptance among consumers.
There is little doubt that as the leading cryptocurrency at present, Bitcoin’s success (or lack thereof) in dealing with the challenges it faces may determine the fortunes of other cryptocurrencies in the years ahead.
copper member
Activity: 140
www.codex.one
November 09, 2018, 07:53:48 PM

Actually, when I heard about cryptocurrencies, I was amazed. I try to think what would be the benefits of learning this cool stuff. I search and study it a little bit, and it opens up a lot of opportunity that might help me develop in many aspects. I love to apply my learning to my thesis, especially, how the blockchain works and its other properties.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
November 09, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

I've been on crypto for a long time and I remain loyal to it
Crypto is able to attract the hearts of people so that everyone jumps into the world of crypto because crypto is able to provide at least a little kindness
Pages:
Jump to: