Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 6. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 07:31:40 PM
The future of blockchain, as well as cryptocurrency, will become part of the world when the cryptocurrency economy grows and we will soon become wealthy if we invest in cryptos right now. I believe in a glorious future with cryptocurrency with BTC rates going up to $ 50,000 over the next five years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 07:27:11 PM
I really think that I will study and work in the cryptocurrency industry for the rest of my life because I like it very much and I would not like to leave this type of activity
Activity: 938
November 09, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

I also joined Crypto for over a year, and I am still interested in crypto until now. I want low prices and high prices (very happy) I keep holding crypto because for when crypto is the best
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 07:18:20 PM
I am not going to leave the cryptocurrency and I am going to continue to work with the cryptocurrency. because I think that she has a great future and with her help will be able to improve their financial situation
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
The potential for cryptocurrency at a future time is unmatched because Internet payments are becoming more common and we will no longer see cash transactions in the next 10 years. So if you want to be rich, then you should invest in cryptocurrency, especially BTC and ETH because the exchange rate in 2019 will increase very high.
Activity: 105
November 09, 2018, 06:35:24 PM
My future is a cryptocurrency. I want to develop cryptocurrency and to use cryptocurrency all life. It is progress of all mankind.
Activity: 164
November 09, 2018, 02:52:21 PM
I want to closely link my life in cryptocurrency so that it would be my main activity, at the moment I only enter this sector and I don’t earn so much to leave my main job. Cryptocurrency in priority for me in the first place
Activity: 350
November 09, 2018, 01:27:53 PM
    I am in a cryptomir for ten percent, all the other ninety percent -  is a job ,home, family, study, vacation, friends, hobby
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
November 09, 2018, 06:42:59 AM
I think so. cryptocurrencies have given me a lot over the past couple of years. and it's not only money, but also the pleasure of the process and work. I think and hope that my next life will be the same
Activity: 336
November 09, 2018, 05:50:41 AM
I think that crypto is the future of all of us! I am sure that btc will replace our current currency in the nearest future or within 5 years. I don't know how exactly we will cope with everything but I believe in btc potential
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?

For me crypto will be one of my hobby forever cause its give me sense of happiness to learn and earn from this. Technology like this make me excite so I keep doing some crypto work up to now.

That's a good thing mate which you make it one of your hobbies. Crypto actually was really fantastic and awesome, because of this crypto you could have a chance to have your own bitcoin even you don't have any capital, if you join or participate in the bounty ico campaign, and nowadays also it became popular all over the world where most of the countries are much aware now into crypto.
Activity: 574
November 09, 2018, 04:09:36 AM
For me cryptocurrency in one source of income, I trade and doing bountyi in it.
So my future would be to increase the chance on getting more result form cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
November 09, 2018, 04:08:00 AM
The topic of Crypto currency is interesting to me, I like to learn new projects and technologies that are created using the blockchain.
Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 03:51:05 AM
I would very much like cryptocurrencies to be everything not only for me, but for all people. but while I don't understand how this could be and what needs to happen to bring this about
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 05:24:53 AM
For now, cryptocurrency plays just a small portion of my life. While I do invest on it, I do not really rely on it as my main source because I knew from the beginning that it's not stable so I still live my life as normal. I have a lot of obligations in life and therefore I'm keeping my stable job and cryptocurrency is a kind of time deposit for me which I expect to grow in the future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
November 06, 2018, 05:12:35 AM
Yes, since the technology today doesn't need paper money and it's much faster and no hassle at all. But the main problem is the value if it plummets really hard it will affect the value of your money when holding cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 06, 2018, 05:11:11 AM
Crytpo and blockchain are our future and as its start i think ,we can make soem money ,we see it s more and more dificult to make money from crypto so work hard as you can or in future it could be late.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
Of course it is! Society has to get used there there is one more currency in the market and it is equal  Wink I know a guy who could buy luxury villas for sale in Spain https://tranio.com/spain/detached/luxury/ with just bitcoins! In Spain it is used and starting to expand even more.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
November 04, 2018, 04:37:54 PM
In my life, a cryptocurrency takes an honorable 3rd place after family and work)) I devote a lot of time to following the news in the world of cryptocurrencies in order to learn new projects. But I can’t even imagine my life without cryptocurrency.
Activity: 662
November 04, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
In my opinion yes. Moreover crypto would be future of all world, I think. All pay system would be change on crypto.
i don't know about all the world but definetly the most progressive part of it will use cryptocurrencies in the nearest future. And a lot of less progressive countries will ban them.
Pages:
Jump to: