Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto currency is your future? - page 7. (Read 2115 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 01:57:56 PM
At first it seemed to me that it was so, but now everything seems not so beautiful as before, at least if we consider the earnings
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
November 04, 2018, 01:06:15 AM
Cryptocurrency is an important part of my life. I'm a 5 years crypto investor and now 50% of my savings is cryptocurrency. I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency so i am not worry so much when it dumps.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 04, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
This is not my own future. I think this will become the future of many millennials. Countless teenagers will join the cryptocurrency, which is the future of the world and the future of all. Newcomers should not blindly invest.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 01:59:52 PM
Crypto is now part of my life and even if ico die, i stay in the crypto world. I am convinced that crypto will be a part of our future and therefore i will continue to use it in every case.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
Blockchain is our close futures but cryptocurrency is not our close futures, it is our far futures.  Blockchain is every in airports, games, machines, coins and others. Cryptocurrency is a specific version of blockchain. We will see the crypotcurrency in social life after the blockchain.
Activity: 140
November 03, 2018, 01:48:18 PM
I am considering this like an oportunity to make some extra money because I don't see me on the market like a professional trader
copper member
Activity: 196
November 03, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
Technologies are advanced now  most of the community have attached with the technology .technology is updating day by day in future. crypto currency
is the new technique .it is decentralized.we can long term investment in the crypto currency. crypto has safe,easy and transparent system.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 12:40:30 PM
In my opinion yes. Moreover crypto would be future of all world, I think. All pay system would be change on crypto.

If we see that even though the market red but crypto users and transaction volumes continue to increase, this is what makes us optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve,
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 03, 2018, 12:40:03 PM
Cryptocurrencies will become the future of all us.
The next step of developing cryptocurrencies is integrate the regular payment systems.
cryptos slowly starts stabilizing their prices already
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
November 03, 2018, 12:37:52 PM
Maybe you can say that. That cryptocurrency is my future. Because cryptocurrency can make everyone change. So I might believe that in the future cryptocurrency  will be very extraordinary.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
I consider it more of a safe net when/if everything starts to crumble down around me. And I am definitely not so narrow minded that I would abandon other more traditional means of a potential well being as is a formal education so no, my focus is not solely on the crypto multiverse.
Activity: 798
November 03, 2018, 12:29:54 PM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
You should try new things in cryptocurrency such as investing in IOCO and also other things that provide profit. You can make this one of the best ways for you to stay on crypto and get profit from crypto.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
November 03, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
In my opinion yes. Moreover crypto would be future of all world, I think. All pay system would be change on crypto.
Activity: 350
November 03, 2018, 12:20:26 PM
For me cryptocurrency is a great way to increase my savings by investing for long-term. I truly believe that cryptocurrency has great prospects in the future. Maybe someday crypto will even become my full time job but it's too early to talk about it now.
Activity: 378
November 03, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
I think yes. It's great to be at the beginning of something new. Also I'd like to find a job ic crypto, as trader or analyst. I think that crypto will be closely connected to everyone in future.
Activity: 504
November 03, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
I believe in crypto currencies and hope that one day, they will become mass adopted. Mass adoption means that the centralised services will be replaced by decentralised dapps and apps. And it is always a great sign, to be an early adopter of a technology that will change the world.

Cryptocurrency is my job. In my life, cryptocurrency is a way to be part of something new and interesting and at the same time earn money. I am sure soon cryptocurrency will be studied in schools.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
November 03, 2018, 10:48:13 AM
Hi guys. I am in the world of crypto-currency for about a year, actively began to develop in this area a month ago. Blockchain and cryptocurrecy I was dragged out and I'm now very interested in learning something new. I want to hear your opinions.
What place does crypto have in your life?
Yes cryptocurrency is my future first earning opportunity and my dream. Cryptocurrencies will future no one money transaction solution. Now iam buying valuble coins for success my future.
Activity: 434
November 03, 2018, 10:34:20 AM
yes , I believe cryptocurrency  and  blockchain technology can be the future of the world . It can make our lives simpler and more modern ,which is also why I participate in this market.
But personally, I think they are an aspect, a business area that is only for a small part of society, but they are popular, but the number of people involved in the code is not much, because They are quite risky and dangerous.
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
November 03, 2018, 10:24:20 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future, that future might not arrive today, tomorrow or the best but eventually it would still come upon us because it is only a matter of time before people start seeing the same potential that I see in Cryptocurrencies. Just a matter of time.
When we get to the bridge of awereness creation, we would cross it, crypto is not really hard to learn, if you can chat all day in social media, then using crypto is not anything at all so adoption wouldn't be an issue.
Activity: 546
November 03, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
yes , I believe cryptocurrency  and  blockchain technology can be the future of the world . It can make our lives simpler and more modern ,which is also why I participate in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: