Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors! - page 10. (Read 12939 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
In math we trust.
Are you going to pull the site down while you apply the fix or are you just going to leave it up for fair play?

the site should be taken down for the investors' sake until a fix can be applied; if there were no investors, this decision would be completely be up to dogecoinmachine and joter85, but with investors being affected, i would say there is only 1 clear choice here.

It is no longer exploitable. But need to do some client side fixes too. So we don't need to shut it down.
I don't see how it's not. A player can still get the same chances and the same multiplier as op initially stated.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Im confused by this thread, ofcourse i would pay to know a +ev betting strategy on something as simple as dice but i dont see how this is possible and it doesnt make sense to sell it even it it were.  You have endless money anyway.

you wouldn't be confused if you read last few pages... anyway the story has reached its climax, it was fun!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Are you going to pull the site down while you apply the fix or are you just going to leave it up for fair play?

the site should be taken down for the investors' sake until a fix can be applied; if there were no investors, this decision would be completely be up to dogecoinmachine and joter85, but with investors being affected, i would say there is only 1 clear choice here.

It is no longer exploitable. But need to do some client side fixes too. So we don't need to shut it down.

So you're saying that if I were to start playing, it would be all fine and dandy?
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

legendary
Activity: 1330
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
lol, i like how some people are taking advantage and using hufflepuff as their nick
now this i gotta see

this might be a little off-topic but I'll bite

I can't help but notice that your personal message say "literally hufflepuff". I assume that is a joke?  Grin
i couldnt help myself, it was perfect. and yes, it is a joke. if i were actually hufflepuff id be out in the carribean on my private island.

I was the Hufflepuff on Crypto-Games.net.  I assumed since the owner/representative was telling us that it was all good and nothing was wrong that we were invited to freely play on his website, and I thought the name Hufflepuff was funny.  Since he has admitted he was wrong and there was a flaw, I have turned off the autoplay program and will not play it anymore.

curious, how many bets did you get in before stopping? id like to see what the variance was for what you bet during that time.

I almost got down pretty good, but got 2 winners pretty quickly to put me up just a little bit.  Looks like about 9400 bets and won .00046 btc by betting .0000001 per bet at 6500X.
legendary
lol, i like how some people are taking advantage and using hufflepuff as their nick
now this i gotta see

I can't help but notice that your personal message say "literally hufflepuff". I assume that is a joke?  Grin
i couldnt help myself, it was perfect. and yes, it is a joke. if i were actually hufflepuff id be out in the carribean on my private island.

I was the Hufflepuff on Crypto-Games.net.  I assumed since the owner/representative was telling us that it was all good and nothing was wrong that we were invited to freely play on his website, and I thought the name Hufflepuff was funny.  Since he has admitted he was wrong and there was a flaw, I have turned off the autoplay program and will not play it anymore.

curious, how many bets did you get in before stopping? id like to see what the variance was for what you bet during that time.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
now this i gotta see

I was the Hufflepuff on Crypto-Games.net.  I assumed since the owner/representative was telling us that it was all good and nothing was wrong that we were invited to freely play on his website, and I thought the name Hufflepuff was funny.  Since he has admitted he was wrong and there was a flaw, I have turned off the autoplay program and will not play it anymore.
legendary
now this i gotta see

now this i gotta see

yesterday it was "you know nothing jon snow". I too was amazed to see this change, does it have something to do with this thread? Tongue
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
now this i gotta see

since I was following chat there, I witnessed a number of people divesting out of there including a MOD.

Guys please. We all make mistakes, don't we?

Of course mistakes are acceptable buddy as far as you tend to accept them and fix them. I told you about 1 thing in chat, for other thing I told you they are right in forum but you insisted on being stubborn and when I came back there was no progress, I was expecting you'd have fixed both of them.

Who am I to judge anyway, I sincerely hope your investors do come back as soon as this situation is resolved.
since I was following chat there, I witnessed a number of people divesting out of there including a MOD.

Guys please. We all make mistakes, don't we?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
IF YOU ARE INVESTED AT THIS SITE, PLEASE DIVEST IMMEDIATELY.
It probably would have been a good idea to have divested around the time it was discovered that the site was the one that had a +EV strategy and the owner declined to fix it. I am sure that by now investors have lost a good amount of money due to the exploit (if you can even call it that)

Lol. If that doesn't get him to believe it then IDK what would.
Yeah sorry. Had a flaw in simulator... it is fixed now and can reproduce this issue.

Are you ready for your Walk of Shame?

Lol I couldn't help myself   Cool

http://res.cloudinary.com/nylon/image/upload/t_featured_images-hero,f_auto,fl_lossy,q_80/featured_images/attachments/000/018/022/game-of-thrones.jpg

i love you for giving me a good laugh right now.

that aside, with this, i expect this to be patched within the next hour of furious coding.

for the first time in past years I felt for cersie... Sad don't remind me of that please.
legendary
Activity: 854
Jesus now he's playing the
NO YOU CALLED ME IDIOT FIRST card
legendary
Yeah sorry. Had a flaw in simulator... it is fixed now and can reproduce this issue.

Are you ready for your Walk of Shame?

Lol I couldn't help myself   Cool

i love you for giving me a good laugh right now.

that aside, with this, i expect this to be patched within the next hour of furious coding.

Now look at all the arrogant shit he wrote in context. I even gave him a clear mathematical working to only be called an idiot in kind.

Good luck with your next venture, you've basically destroyed this one.

You called me idiot first.  And yeah, I will miss you very much.
Pages:
Jump to: