Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto-games.net, 30% house edge, bugs and vulnerabilities, screw the investors! - page 8. (Read 12939 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Yeah, shits fucked on this site. Avoid it like the plague boys Cheesy

thats a rather crude way to put it, but yes, basically that.

this guy needs to get out, like now. 4.66 BTC invested given the current situation.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

well the site is pretty much dead even before the bug tragedy story happened. People should really check the site before investing some hard earned money because you really don't know if it was coded by some wannabe's coder or not. I hope those people who do really know how to code continue checking every site out there..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
legendary
seems a "Rush224" is able to bet 6666x despite the limit being 200x for now, i highly suspect that I know the bug the user is exploiting to get this multiplier value. he seems to be up about ~.33 BTC at the time of writing this post with a marginal house edge from his bets;

1 - ( 6666*0.0015) = .999, 0.1% house edge. the quick fix of adding another decimal place didnt really fix the issue completely it seems.
( 0.992/6666 ) = 0.0001488148

what a difference that small amount makes...

same deal with Russel434, around 0.02 up at the time of writing this; betting 1094x.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
So yeah...  The very least you can do to start off with is refunding my .4BTC.  Ball is in your court Crypto-games.net team.

They will soon turn out to be scam imo. I don't think they are going to refund anyone's money. Or will give an excuse "We hate maths - Not our fault"
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
So yeah...  The very least you can do to start off with is refunding my .4BTC.  Ball is in your court Crypto-games.net team.
legendary
Video of ~3000 rolls.  Tried to do 5000 but obviously ran out of money.  I have another 10 minutes of this showing the exact same thing but chose only to upload this one for now.

1/200 chance.  No winners in ~20,000 rolls.

https://youtu.be/dkhkUcygZv8

i think you mean memory. anyways, this kind of variance is highly unlikely.

I think it's way up there with winning the mega millions jackpot back to back. 
legendary
Video of ~3000 rolls.  Tried to do 5000 but obviously ran out of money.  I have another 10 minutes of this showing the exact same thing but chose only to upload this one for now.

1/200 chance.  No winners in ~20,000 rolls.

i think you mean memory (nvm, bankroll, got it.). anyways, this kind of variance is highly unlikely.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
People do not want to report bugs just because of this kind of attitude from some website owners and also no bounty. A bug bounty is great to get information on bugs in your site before someone exploits it. And this guy instead of selling it reported to you. You should respect that and give him bounty.
legendary
Video of ~3000 rolls.  Tried to do 5000 but obviously ran out of money.  I have another 10 minutes of this showing the exact same thing but chose only to upload this one for now.

1/200 chance.  No winners in ~20,000 rolls.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
Wow, I've been gone a couple of days and all this happens? Guess I need to catch up. Pretty huge mess-up by the OP if you ask me.

explain where i "messed up."

also, regarding the second bug that dooglus found, it could potentially be a bigger issue than it might seem at first glance, but i dont care enough to find out its potential implications. I only have basic knowledge of this bug based off what dooglus has sent me.

Why would you even play here? The site is shit.

Looking at their UI if you do a bet with a 200x it shows you figures that indicate a 0% house edge. But if you actually place the bet, then follow the provably fair result: you'll see the house edge is exactly 2% (a far cry from what they promise).

The guy said it best himself, he doesn't do maths. And it shows.

from one problem to another, this is actually hilarious.

Ooh, another thing wrong with a fairly shit site? Grab your popcorn guys, we got a show!
legendary

Looking at their UI if you do a bet with a 200x it shows you figures that indicate a 0% house edge. But if you actually place the bet, then follow the provably fair result: you'll see the house edge is exactly 2% (a far cry from what they promise).

I was testing out the site.  I had something come up and left the auto roller on.  I seen how much it was down and then started paying closer attention and soon caught that I wasn't winning a single bet.  So by that point, I figured I'd start recording the results and then share it here so that something would be done about it or show that the site is just in full blown scam mode now.
legendary
Wow, I've been gone a couple of days and all this happens? Guess I need to catch up. Pretty huge mess-up by the OP if you ask me.

explain where i "messed up."

also, regarding the second bug that dooglus found, it could potentially be a bigger issue than it might seem at first glance, but i dont care enough to find out its potential implications. I only have basic knowledge of this bug based off what dooglus has sent me.

from one problem to another, this is actually hilarious.
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire
legendary
During the first run of 5,000ish rolls, I won 25 times.  Each .0398BTC.  I did a few small manual bets as well.  25 * .0398BTC + small bets = 1.0236 (Amount won as shown in the picture above).  This shows that 0.0000000000000000BTC was won during my auto-rolling of .00001BTC bets.
legendary
I did about 10,000 rolls at .0002BTC, stopping occasionally.  The first 5,000 rolls were hit or miss.  The next 5,000 rolls I didn't win any to the point where I needed to cut my bet size down in half.  Once I started betting .0001BTC, I never won a single wager.

legendary
15,000 bets and 0 wins at 1/200 chance.

Uploading video to show part results.
I hope you are using faucet money for this because at this point you should have won 75 times with 100% luck.

That is similar to loosing 150 times consecutively with 50% odds, however the chances are less likely to happen in your situation because of less variance.

.4BTC.

The video will take 70 minutes to upload to youtube.

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

I hope you are using faucet money for this because at this point you should have won 75 times with 100% luck.

That is similar to loosing 150 times consecutively with 50% odds, however the chances are less likely to happen in your situation because of less variance.
legendary

legendary
10,000 bets at 200x multiplier.  0 wins.  Awesome. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: