Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 2. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
September 23, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
We are still in a bear market and there are bullish indications of maybe having a break out. If BTC breaks out above 7k USD and then above 8k USD we might be showing signs of a bull market emerging or at least a bullish divergence, but at the moment resistance lines are still being strongly tested by resistance and support, so there is now a tug of war between the bulls and the bears as mostly it's been the Bitfiniex shorters and futures peeps that have been raking in all the money the last nine months while making the rest of us very poor. Only time will tell if things will change in the near future and if we will see a bull run this year or in 2019.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
The current market is bad and I think the development and make a profit at this point is not possible. So the hold will be one of the smartest decisions and it can make you rich in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
crypto at the moment the price is going down bro. if I notice from the beginning of 2018 the prices of bitcoin and altcoin always go down. so many investors sell their assets in a loss ..
Activity: 322
September 23, 2018, 12:23:54 AM
for me the current crypto is great because everyone wants to invest big money he chooses most because it is good for everyone. so for most he always see what the investment is all about and all Earnings from investors are from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 09:39:53 PM
An initial coin offering, commonly referred to as an ICO, is the fundraising method used to finance new cryptocurrency projects. In an ICO, a company or an individual offers investors several units of their cryptocurrency in exchange for other altcoins or tokens. The ICO is a process that involves the issuance of a white paper and a smart contract to support the project. However, the process does not end there; the selling of the new cryptocurrency is a process in itself, a smaller process within the grander scheme of the ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 22, 2018, 09:36:50 PM
Crypto at this present moment is still in fluctuating market condition that needs to have more patience and emotion to be controlled to get not lost in this crypto bearish challenge. What we really need at this moment of bearish market is to keep hold our portfolio and keep an eye always to the market trend condition in order to get the right time when to invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 03:17:50 PM
I think cryptocurrencies are now at an early stage of mass adoption. I think cryptocurrency will take 5 more years to reach a new level of popularity. But this will be much larger than now.
September 22, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
Those who have been chosen by the said firm will have to undergo its kickstart program which will last for three months, wherein they will be given $125,000 in seed funding. But for the most promising startups, CV VC will decide if they could be given additional funding. In return, the equity vehicle will receive a stake in their business of up to 8 percent via digital tokens or shares.
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 07:55:07 AM
I think you're absolutely right! We must have more faith and less doubt. All these price fluctuations make us forget about the essence of blockchain technology and its prospects in the future.
Almost all of the Cryptocurrency is not yet performing very well this year but we should continue to trust crypto because it can rise again soon, and as investor i feel that before this month will end the crypto market will be green.
Activity: 410
September 22, 2018, 07:51:54 AM
It's like a game, it's unimaginable! It's like a game, only on human nerves. When it's already stopped!) I keep all my coins and savings, do not sell anything. The price spike is visible to the unaided eye. I'm already just wondering how far they are are able to go in and what will eventually come of it.
Activity: 926
September 22, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
I think cryptopia at this time seems like a lot of tragedies are happening, there are so many who give false information and spread some bad news that tries to make the price of bitcoin and some cryptocurrency collapse.
September 22, 2018, 06:33:58 AM
Switzerland-based investment firm Crypto Valley Venture Capital (CV VC) announced the launch of its Genesis Hub incubator in Zug—dubbed Europes Crypto Valley—wherein it will aim to support up to 60 blockchain-based startups every year starting 2019, according to an article published by local media outlet SwissInfo on September 20.
But the private equity vehicle has ambitious plans, as it intends to collect up to $100 Million to fuel its ultimate goal, which is to help 1,000 blockchain startups take flight every year. Furthermore, it intends to go global, as CV VC CEO and Co-Founder Mathias Ruch said that blockchain is a global phenomenon so we could expand anywhere in the world.
Activity: 882
Merit: 326
September 22, 2018, 06:27:05 AM
The market is now volatile from many bitcoin and altcoin parties must wait patiently for prices to return to January 2018, if there are still free funds that are not wrong here for 2019 the price will return to $ 20,000 / bitcoin and we should educate fellow investors about technology blockchain, what do you think of friends
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
September 22, 2018, 05:56:32 AM
Becoming as well concerns is actually 1 danger along with becoming bitcoin whenever you grew to become as well nervous the marketplace may drop or even is actually slipping concern slip into market their own gold coin, however you shouldn't be simply unwind as well as wait around with patience, over keep in mind there's always an enormous increase in order to following free of charge drop, simply maintain waiting around as well as hodl
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 22, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Yes just have some faith in crypto and keep your coin in your wallet. Hold and wait i believe crypto have a good future a head, next year will be big cause next year condition will be totaly different from this year. We got so many custody and we do will got ETF and also many big player will started to sell cryptocurrency, so have some faith my friend.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 22, 2018, 05:45:44 AM
do not be influenced by negative things because it will only make your mind negative, in the current crypto condition we must remain calm and do not worry because crypto prices will definitely recover
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
yea crypto in the present moment is dump. which have big amount money he can buy more btc now and some days hold. because we are hoped that end of the year 2018  the crypto market is starting make a little recovery.
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 04:27:15 AM
if I think cryiptocurrency now the price is still down bro. there isn't even a sign to go up again. therefore, I always think that crypto prices will not always go down but I am sure that someday the price will rise again
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
September 22, 2018, 04:22:01 AM
I think you're absolutely right! We must have more faith and less doubt. All these price fluctuations make us forget about the essence of blockchain technology and its prospects in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 03:45:57 AM
Crypto is a choice of many people to do investment activities at this time. but this does not rule out the possibility that losses will be made by every investor. so in my opinion the most important thing before we invest in crypto is in the case of crypto selection which has good potential in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: