Pages:
Author

Topic: crypto in the present moment? - page 3. (Read 3999 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:06:39 AM
Now the crypto is rising once again and in present time many new wishes for bitcoin can be like bitcoin is the every accepted currency while over all bitcoin is not harmful for the community and in these days we should buy crypto at the current price and to hold for future that will be our return on this patience and now a days it is important to us.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 11:46:25 PM
When deciding to invest in something, we have to accept the risk. No profit comes to us. If you can't accept the risk, you won't be profitable.
Personally, even though the market is going down but I'm always waiting, I won't give up.
Activity: 350
September 21, 2018, 10:52:46 PM
cryoto is currently recovering the price so now is the right time if you have the capital and investment into bitcoin as your future investment, because I believe the value of bitcoin will rise at the end of this year
Activity: 36
September 21, 2018, 06:34:40 PM
crypto in present moment is struggling for regain and dealing with some hacking and legal issue,s in some major countries of euro. but according to my opinion future of crypto is very bright and shiny as it,ll become as an icon in the community of business. and user of crytpo will gain huge amount of profit from it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
September 21, 2018, 06:08:44 PM
cryptography at the moment has led not only to the revolution of financial turnover, but also to new directions of the decentralized world. I can not say that it's good or bad ...
Activity: 7
September 21, 2018, 05:47:51 PM
I share your opinion, the generation of panic is the main strategy of the whales in order to buy cheap and then sell at very high prices, when you invest in the long term, there is less risk of being caught by speculators.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
You're right. In crypto you really need to know what you're doing and to believe in it, because no matter how's the situation of the market, you need to act reasonably.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 05:25:27 PM
Crypto is really going through a lot and this is really making people worried and crypto novice are giving up. My small advice to everyone is to hold on whatever coin he/she has till the market turn green again.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
In present crypto's condition is not good. The present is very bad. Crypto's price drops We can use to sell this time but not for the price. There are many more people coming to the end of the year. We can not tell the market about it happen or may not.
Activity: 518
September 21, 2018, 08:07:53 AM
in my opinion, the crypto currency has a volatile price and is difficult to predict but it remains a profitable and promising business because even though crypto prices go down but surely one day it will rise again, so we must remain calm and patient
Activity: 23
September 21, 2018, 07:16:58 AM
The market is positive, at least the market situation has improved, suggesting that maybe eventually we can see the recovery path of the Altcoin. Before you get too excited, keep in mind that this may be just a small light, a little adjustment, however, the optimism is very interesting, so enjoy it.
Activity: 317
September 21, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
hello guy!
I find that near people are always worried and afraid of the future of crypto, when we invest in the crypto market, we also know the market will fluctuate up and down and its risk, I think it is Often, most of us are going to HODL and buy more when they think it's touching bottom, there are some people selling them, I think that's the decision of you and no what wrong. WHY EVERYONE DOES NOT PATIENT AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF IN YOUR DECISION? This is what is happening now because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic and wait for the green boom to return.
Probably fighting for their survival, because the development of cryptocurrencies has stopped and is not moving anywhere, and change something you need, because without it it will be very difficult to cope in the future.
Activity: 24
September 21, 2018, 06:56:26 AM
The whole idea of bags is flawed. Your assets are now worth whatever they are worth. The future doesn't care how the present came to be.
Activity: 58
September 21, 2018, 06:37:13 AM
People invest in crypto for different reasons. This is why someone is frustrated and why someone is patient. Investors that trade need change on the market, while people that want Bitcoin to be used and accepted everywhere as a payment method need as stabile as a price can be.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2018, 06:35:35 AM
Current market situation is not good for crypto, again and again the price goes down. We can use this moment to invest and hold not to sell. Using this situation we can buy more bitcoins and hold it for long time. From starting itself this year is not good for crypto. All are expect by the end of this year the price will increase. But according to current situation the chance is very less for the bull run. We cannot judge the market it may happen or may not.

This is true. This kind of happenings is a natural process in cryptocurrency im which you do not know what will going to happen next or sometimes you cannot predict the future happenings. With this you need to be smart enough to analyze the current market situation. Jist like today, where it is not good, then probably hold and wait for the perfect time. It is about playing wise.
Activity: 27
September 21, 2018, 06:28:34 AM
How do I find new cryptocurrencies to invest in? "Do your own research", I know. But, there are thousands of them, and I don't have time to read thousands of whitepapers. My plan is to go through the top 200 and make a list of currencies that are worth looking further into. Are there any red flags I should look for as I go through and Google each one, or any criteria to look for to add them to my "look into further" list? Am I even approaching this correctly?
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 06:20:28 AM
this will always happen if ordinary people trade, they do not believe in themselves in trading so in getting bad news and then panic, most sell at low prices
Activity: 22
September 21, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
If the majority of us HODL patiently (which seems to be the case)... does it mean that those price fluctuations are just the consequence of low liquidity, especially for alts ? Even though those price drops look dramatic, it is just traders playing with a small part of the tokens?
Activity: 84
September 21, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
In the present moment I see the crypto industry in a massive accumulation period and developments. GUYS! Sorry for the hard caps but I wanted to really get your attention! Once we get in a bull market again this will be huge, the growth you will see will be astonishing. Prepare your bags!

We are all waiting for the bull market, but the question is when it will happen again? Is it this year or next year? or is this a chance it will happen again or not anymore?
Activity: 39
September 21, 2018, 05:21:45 AM
I think we all talking about markets & assets while we should talk about usability.
Main problem is all the growth from "investors" and "traders" did not bring a real usability on the sphere.
People using crypto to pay for services are all people who bought before may / june 2017, too much people afraid of using btc if they bought it too high. Usability will come from those who buy now without expecting a super-big-growth-by-holding.

Pages:
Jump to: