Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 37. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 22, 2018, 07:22:23 PM
Can't avoid this people lose their faith because is normal as human difficult to control emotion during their investment falling dumped and dump dump.

By way we all here is human have an emotion feelings but we need accept in our life  failure are teacher how to become strongers.

So in this current price failure of bitcoin is a sign bitcoin in the future become stronger than before, isuugest those people kept strong quiting are can't win.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 07:18:51 PM
Soon this depression will pass and again we can make good money on it
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 22, 2018, 07:17:34 PM
Yes, crypto market is under depression. But it is not the reason to panic.
We can change everything and crypto can jump within some weeks and situation can be completely changed!
you are right,
when this is not the right time to panic, it is natural that we panic. but think about the future, I'm sure the future of crypto is still bright. just need time for that. keep calm and wait for further developments.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 07:16:42 PM
It is true that the market of cryptocurrency is in depression.
You can also add the people who dont have the guts to hold and getting the panic.
But as we all know (smart people) the market will go back and everything will be better.
we should just wait for the market to grow again.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 22, 2018, 07:16:32 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
The end of this year is really coming but we are not still seeing any signs of recovery and rather the market is just getting far even worse as this year ends. Next year might give it a chance but we are not still having a hundred percent assurance that it will be a year like 2017 because it could be a bigger one or a worse one. This should give us a hint to wait and gold for now due to lacki of assurance on what could tomorrow bring.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:12:45 PM
The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a very difficult time. I hope that the depression will not last for several years and the market will be able to start growing in a few months.
Activity: 378
November 22, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Maybe you wanted to specify 2019? Because now in 2018 everything is still falling. Don't wait for any positive news this year. We will sigh with relief only at the beginning of January and will be thinking about the growth!
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
I think market can recover but we didnt know when it happen. All of us are waiting for that time. Dont panic instead  be patient, maybe its difficult for us to be patient because of whats happening right now on the market but that is the best way for depression. Nobody can predict the exact time when it will increase again.
Activity: 392
November 22, 2018, 03:57:56 PM
I think it will require more time for the price of coins on the market to begin to wear off because now there is a lot of panic in the market so many investors begin to feel hesitant to start investing.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
November 22, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

The current situation at the market is not inspiring. Hope it is just because people are busy getting ready for Christmas instead of trading and making investment at the crypto market. Let's see how will be the market tendency after New Year. 
Activity: 367
November 22, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
I think this is too soft a word to describe what is happening with the market. I would call it crazy, because nobody expected this.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
November 22, 2018, 01:30:06 PM
that's what has happened now, bitcoins and altcoins in the market have reduced the price again, if my view of recovery will definitely occur, but it is difficult for us to determine when exactly that will happen, but in December 2018, in my opinion prices crypto will it is difficult to raise the price again at the highest price level.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
November 22, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
Yes, crypto market is under depression. But it is not the reason to panic.
We can change everything and crypto can jump within some weeks and situation can be completely changed!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 22, 2018, 01:18:21 PM
In my opinion, the market will not improve in 2019 as well. The decline in crypto money will continue in 2019. I think that the crypto coins will rise in 2020.
The BCH war continues to adversely affect the market. I think that this war will also affect the market in 2019.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 22, 2018, 01:09:17 PM
it is me who is in depression because of the market Wink but i guess we have all the chances in the world for market to recover, it's nott he first time and i guess we are patient enough too
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
November 22, 2018, 01:05:43 PM
Of course it will recover. We just have to give market some time to recover. I think this stat won't last so long.
Activity: 588
November 22, 2018, 01:00:35 PM
Our only chance was before the BCH fork. If whales had pumped the price up, it'd have naturally grown. The question on everybody's mind is that when are we getting to the bottom. It's because of that the market has been stagnant and dropping. People are still waiting for when there's an actual bottom and an upsurge begin.
Activity: 602
November 22, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
Yes, and it can be seen, in those moods that go, and in those things that people say, many waited for the end of the year, hoped for growth, and again all as always broke off, and beautiful, but I will give advice, keep in long and do not pay attention to speculation, in 2 years, there will be quite other money from you, if you keep your tokens
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
November 22, 2018, 12:27:00 PM
It will push back soon, you'll see. The investors should consider their losses on the rates temporary, cuz most coins still have good potential for the growth.
Activity: 462
November 22, 2018, 12:24:58 PM
Yeah, let's stay positive, the market will definitely recover at the end of 2018 or early 2019
Pages:
Jump to: