Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 36. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 01:29:25 AM
It is obviously natural that every bitcoin or altcoin holders are in the depression because bitcoin is performing very bad and investors are losing their money  with every dip of bitcoin which is making huge panic situation but don't worry about that and be a strong investors if you want to earn from crypto.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 01:19:49 AM
It is true that crypto-market is not working right now and there is no good value of token / coin also. Nearly all old projects have stopped so all investors are disturbed.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 23, 2018, 12:46:09 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Yes, this we have not seen for a long time. Bitcoin, according to CoinMarketCap, fell in price to $ 4,286 and has a capitalization of $ 74 billion, and ethereum has a price of only $ 124 with a capitalization of less than $ 13 billion. The fall is very strong and this, apparently, is not yet the limit. So far, hopes for the recovery of the market this year are very small. Probably, this will be one of the most unsuccessful years for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
November 23, 2018, 12:39:48 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Sooner or later, the market will still recover. This is not the first drop in the cryptocurrency market. Now I can advise you to buy, while the price of all altcoins has fallen.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 12:34:21 AM

In my opinion, we already see many fluctuation in cryptocurrency market. I think we should patient with market condition. I am confident market will recovery again and perhaps reach highest price again in near future
Activity: 468
November 22, 2018, 11:41:47 PM

I think there is still a big chance the crypto market will recover, and I think maybe the crypto market will recover next year in January, not the end of 2018. maybe also according to my observation, the price of bitcoin will drop to reach $ 1000, and that will also have a negative impact on the crypto market or other altcoins. thats my opinion.
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 11:20:28 PM
actually the market is not depression but the decline of the altcoin price causes the market to look lonely and depressed
Activity: 3
November 22, 2018, 09:39:51 PM
As we can see the price not grow, but possible next year will be a good grow.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
November 22, 2018, 08:37:44 PM
my opinion is that we are all investors as creating market conditions with a high amount of demand, then the price value will definitely rise little by little until when it rises, then sell some of the investment that we buy and hold some first then we getprofit and move the market.do not wait and observe be market participants.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
2018 is a bad year for crypto investors. i believe crypto price will recover. i think 2019 is time to recover for crypto.
so, maybe today is a chance for us to buy some coins while the prices are drop and hold it until all crypto prices are recover.
It is a year of down price for crypto so I think a big yes their is the time for recovery. The time for recovery possibly by next year. Crypto market can recover for sure so I am still holding.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 08:01:27 PM
As for me I don't think there is any recovery of the market in sight. It will only take a special miracle for the market to recover in this year 2018.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
November 22, 2018, 07:59:35 PM
2018 is a bad year for crypto investors. i believe crypto price will recover. i think 2019 is time to recover for crypto.
so, maybe today is a chance for us to buy some coins while the prices are drop and hold it until all crypto prices are recover.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
November 22, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

I think there are still opportunities to make the market recover (increase), but not so fast because I'm sure by the end of 2018 the market price will still go down and of course this is a test for us, whether we will continue to believe and hold or we don't believe and sell it, but for myself I will definitely choose to believe and hold the coins that I have because I am sure the market price will recover and increase again even though it takes a long time, but I'm still waiting because I'm sure the market price will never disappoint me in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
November 22, 2018, 07:51:15 PM
Worst year for crypto ending worst kind of way for now.

135$ for ethereum and 4450$ for bitcoin is worst than our nightmares.
The prices was even lower for ETH and BTC also but I don't think it is a nightmare, too much sell action and than panic sell action that why we see these prices.
Activity: 518
November 22, 2018, 07:39:27 PM
I think that the suppression of the prices of Crypto will continue especially now that there are plenty of institutional investors that are already in. They will take advantage of the current situation to grab as many top coins  as they can until all weak hands are wash out of the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

I think with the situation market, the recovery is hardly to happen in 2018 in my point of view. The regression of the economy and the prohibition of government with cryptos are the main cause of the bearish market at now. So that I think the next year 2019 will be better and the higher chance to recover compared with the year 2018.
copper member
Activity: 122
November 22, 2018, 07:32:37 PM
the rise in price of crypto coins is influenced by the issue of issues that are published in articles, youtube, social media and cryptocurrency forums so that it affects someone in determining the decision between buying and selling. Therefore, to raise the price of coins in the market, a positive issue is needed to be published in all corners of the world. I think 2019 will be the beginning of a new history of phenomenal increases in the price of crypto coins.
Activity: 630
November 22, 2018, 07:30:53 PM
There are opportunities for a recovering market, but we cannot be sure when it will happen, given the current market conditions it seems that at the end of the year there will not be a significant increase, prices will not be far from now, chances are the market will take a long time to recover
You are right, opportunities still exist. I think this is just a cycle. Moreover, the price of bitcoin and most of the altcoin has increased quite high in 2017. It is only natural if this happens. It is quite difficult to predict when prices will rise again accurately, as far as speculation.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 22, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
There are opportunities for a recovering market, but we cannot be sure when it will happen, given the current market conditions it seems that at the end of the year there will not be a significant increase, prices will not be far from now, chances are the market will take a long time to recover
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
November 22, 2018, 07:25:22 PM
Absolutely. Market depresion is now happening seeing the market in red and green that is very unstable. Here, we can see how the market influence the investors and token holders. Some people use this chance to add their investment value. But some people are stressful and depression leading to be panic. Then, they will sell the coins  in panic situation.
Pages:
Jump to: