Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 38. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 22, 2018, 12:18:24 PM
I think that the whole the end of 2018 we will be falling again. recovery will take place in the first month of 2019.

are there any reasons for recovery in the first month of 2019? noone knows when the panic sell-off will stop and what mark will be the bottom price.
we have a lot of reasons! Bakkt now moves the dates till the 24 of January. The update of ethereum will be in January and ETF decision have to be in Q1 2019
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 12:15:34 PM
I think the market will take longer to recover. Before 2019, we certainly will not experience any big price increase. I am assuming that and i try to look optimistic in the future. What else is not left over.
copper member
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
The crypto market is declining almost everyday. I don't think it will go back its standard position by the end of this year, rather it can take upto 2019. No prediction is possible now to exact date of bounce back.
Activity: 672
November 22, 2018, 12:09:15 PM
Bitcoincash fork after the strife, after the threat began to decline in the market. It's hard to guess again when the rise will begin.
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 22, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
Crisis is the best indicator of development. Evolution is impossible without it,. So,friends, we can only keep our coins and wait for better times, and they will come soon  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 11:35:16 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?
Maybe in early 2019 onr inte months of april or may we see that the market recovers, we will to have enough patience for it.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 11:06:14 AM
Personally I don't think crash is over yet. I think we will relax a bit with slight and steady upward movement until we drop quite harsh which will trigger panic and another drop which will make the believers fomo hard and the market rebound with volume.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
3k is the only support if 4400 breaks. We need to get over 4800 and test it for there to be any hope of up at this point...All the moving averages are above us, which all act as resistence, and we've broken the key support of 6k and broke a long term key support of 5k easily.

So if we break 4k, there is nothing between us and 3k that has been tested, which is where the next moving average of the weekly 200MA.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 22, 2018, 10:48:38 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

yes we are in amidst of deppresion but in this forum we all hope for a better 4th quarter of the year. the question is how this will be possible? simply by doing our part to spread good news and psychology for the market to recover and the bulls to be back!
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
November 22, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
i don't think crypto has come to an end, i believe that Crypto will recovering soon, maybe not so soon but for sure it will recover.
Activity: 352
November 22, 2018, 10:37:02 AM
The market will surely recover but no one knows when that will be. In my own opinion, I don't see the market recovering this year but it is quite possible it will be next year because I believe that new opportunities are bound to happen in the beginning of the year. Am waiting for it to recover.
Activity: 504
November 22, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
It is really difficult to call the state of the market a depression, because today it’s more like something terrible that is panic attacks, which today affect the entire market. It is a pity that people do not understand much.
November 22, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
all coins have decreased I think the beginning of the year will be good news for the crypto world and will experience a high increase, if you invest now hold and sell at peak prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
November 22, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
It's true that the market is down at the moment but now is a good time for risk takers to take the big risk and make some good choice investment into cryptos hoping that things will turn out good. In my own opinion I think next year will be a better year for cryptos.
Activity: 266
November 22, 2018, 10:20:24 AM
It seems to me that the market will begin to recover in December 2018,but the most prosperous months for the market will be February and March.
at least I hope so,but the cryptocurrency market is not predictable.
It seems to me that the market will begin to recover in December 2018,but the most prosperous months for the market will be February and March.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

I hope in December, it can be a differentiator from a few months ago. there is a lot of panic here and lots of fud threads. obviously this makes the atmosphere even more noisy. I have a lot of alt that I hold and the price falls into. I think it takes a long time to recover to its original price, maybe the beginning of the year the market could be dominated by green.
Activity: 420
November 22, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
Yes, here every second thinks that the recovery will be at the end of 2018. Because all have drawn Parallels with the 2017 year. Perhaps so it and will. But not fact. Perhaps he will start to recover at the end of 2018 .. and will go to growth in early 2019.
November 22, 2018, 09:52:12 AM
Of course, for six months we were persistently shown that it would not go below 6000, there is reinforced concrete support. Therefore, naturally, when it was punched sharply and quickly, the market remained in a state of shock. And now we still can not decide where we will lead further
Activity: 434
November 22, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
November 22, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
If it is to recover, I think the opportunity is great. If at the end of the year I think it is difficult but not impossible, if bitcoin rises then of course the altcoin goes up and it's time we take the opportunity to take it a little and hold it for several months.
Pages:
Jump to: