Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto market in depression - page 39. (Read 125459 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

In my opinion it would not be bad if the market at least strengthened and ended falling. I do not know how much time it will take to recover and grow, but I think it will take a month and not one
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
November 22, 2018, 09:12:05 AM
I think holding is the best option at this particular time as the market loss it's too much value. You also have to make sure that you hold the best possible coin or top 20 coin. The market need too much positive news to boost up now.
Activity: 4
November 22, 2018, 08:57:04 AM
The crypto market is on a rapid downward spiral and almost all coins including so called good coins are down in prices. Is there any chances the market will recover? In my opinion, it takes the end of the year 2018 to recover the market. What are your views?

Year-end market is down too much. All coins lose great value. I think it takes a lot of time to get all up.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 22, 2018, 08:49:31 AM
Investors which are holding their funds should continue on their holding no need to sale their coin in panic mod as whales are playing with small investors emotions. The price of BTC can fall upto 3500$ in upcoming months due to manipulation as well as the price of altcoin will fall too and whales are planning to bring all values of top coin which were in january 2017 and then invest huge in the same. Market will take full 2019 to recover and if small investors needs to be safe from the losses than they will have to move along with the whales.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
November 22, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
We can only hope to see the market coming back, but still only a hope, and we can only speculate and nothing to rely on. Like most of the people, I keep holding my Horizen coins as I don't want to sell right now. And I don't have a bottom line to sell everything.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 08:26:19 AM
 Cheesy Do not despair. In every situation it is worth looking for pros. I think even in this situation there are pluses. Let's say you can purchase tokens from the top 10 of the market. At a low price. I think this is not bad and the price will rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 22, 2018, 08:24:05 AM
in 2 years, every company will have it's own blockchain, and ETH and BTC holders, among other stupids, will go to hell fast.

Leave now or get REKT.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
Depressed are our capital and minds. The crypto market is in correction, an increase from $ 1,000 to $ 20,000 which we saw speaks of the crypto market being overvalued, now there is an outflow of capital into more stable assets. However, this does not mean that capital will not return when the price drops to a sufficient level, I think this level is close.
Activity: 396
November 22, 2018, 08:07:59 AM
if we look at it from year to year, there has always been an increase in prices in all crypto but 2018 has experienced deflation which is worrying which has never happened before
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:45:59 AM
As an experienced investor I can say that it was the worse year since I became to this market. And I am start thinking about when it will be finalyy better?
Activity: 23
November 22, 2018, 07:25:48 AM
No one dares to say anything when the market is down today, so they always hold and wait for the market gloomy investors abandoned and no one dared invest at this time.
yes, crypto is depressed in a bad condition, but Crpto will soon rise again. Now is a good time to buy a lot of profitable long-term coins, and in my opinion it's a good time to invest because if you invest your coins now in the future, it will benefit you because it will rise high. now the price is very low and you only need a small amount of capital, then you wait patiently and always believe that the market will grow and develop so well that you will get big profits.

Nice words  Smiley Most of crypto world make some tragedy from each fall instead of thinking about strategy and use fall time to buy. Price gonna up and down - crypto is still new kind of currency and this is normal Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 07:17:24 AM
I think recover will take place the next year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 07:00:50 AM
I think we spend too much time talking about being depressed. In the end it does make us feel this way! It is normal to have swings in the market, so why do we panic if one takes a bit longer? My thoughts - it will get back to normal, just give it a chance.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
November 22, 2018, 05:12:56 AM
No one dares to say anything when the market is down today, so they always hold and wait for the market gloomy investors abandoned and no one dared invest at this time.
The market pumps everyone sells and the market dumps everyone is still selling. This market is very depressing for everybody and why would no one dare to say anything just because the market is down?

For the recovery of the market, I solely believe that time will come for the market to become better.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 22, 2018, 05:11:09 AM
The current market situation is very depressing. A lot of predictions from various sources and people. As of now, we are only few month away from the end of the year, still no degree of certainty there is going to be a bull run before the year runs out.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
November 22, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
I care about next crypto future, I have heard that The US Department of Justice is investigating Tether because they probably manipulated the price of Bitcoin, they pumped Bitcoin up to $ 20,000. If this is true, we probably nevere see again this price.
Activity: 71
November 22, 2018, 04:42:51 AM
yes, crypto is depressed in a bad condition, but Crpto will soon rise again. Now is a good time to buy a lot of profitable long-term coins, and in my opinion it's a good time to invest because if you invest your coins now in the future, it will benefit you because it will rise high. now the price is very low and you only need a small amount of capital, then you wait patiently and always believe that the market will grow and develop so well that you will get big profits.
Activity: 560
November 22, 2018, 04:38:32 AM

In my opinion, when the market is down like this, our contribution as wise and responsible crypto currency players is questionable. I do not agree if I have to hold a coin and just wait without contributing to change. If we ourselves do not move when market prices are falling then the market will be forever without better quality improvements. This condition is actually the most challenging of our courage. If we dare to invest then we should we have contributed a little change to the market to become active and better. Indeed we must realize that price fluctuations are so fast that we also have fast movements, not just stay and wait. In my opinion, the recovery of the market depends on us as crypto currency players. If we have an active role, the market situation will be better recovered. Therefore, our active role is more needed when the market is down like this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 22, 2018, 04:30:51 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
November 22, 2018, 04:21:54 AM
Its unbelievable the number of pleas for assurances that are cropping up all over the forum, even though no words or predictions can appease nor affix anything.
Pages:
Jump to: