Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 10. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So many people and countries are beginning to realise the importance and essence of cryptocurrency in our day to day life. There are good values attached to nicer projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
cryptocurrency provides many advantages if we use it well. we know that now is so many people are getting to know cryptocurrency and it makes cryptocurrency develop well. if we can manage it well then we will gain the benefit in the future.

Yes, managing well can lead in the future to be more mainstream because it is one way that many would be willing to become one knowing that many are into crypto currency. People will eventually get interested as long as it will become top in the near future.
Activity: 98
I look forward to when it happens . I hope that in the near future
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I do not exclude this fact, I think it may happen in the next 3-5 years
Activity: 196
it seems to me on the contrary , crypto will never become a mass means of payment ...
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
when the price of crypto is in a good position I think though it feels mainstream but will always be utilized for profit, but I am sure in the next few years there are still many people who use crypto to get profit.
Activity: 84
and even now crypto coins can be a legitimate means of payment in some countries that have legalized crypto as a legitimate payment tool, but that is only in some countries, there are countries that prohibit the use of crpyto as a legitimate means of payment, perhaps in a country that forbid it to worry if legalizing crypto will eventually be misused, and hopefully in the future crypto will become a valid means of payment in all countries or in this world
Activity: 126
Crypto needs a bit of a reality check. Crypro communities are far too passionate and defensive about their Crypto. We all came in to make money but have gotten caught up in the crossfire game of "my coins better than your coin".

More people need to realize that current Crypto could potentially be displaced by existing infrastructure (Amazon, JP Morgan, Walmart, Nike etc.) choosing to set a Blockchain Team up of their own and start implementing their own systems instead of choosing to adopt one we associated/invest in.

All the time we are asking - "why should this be adopted by the mainstream" will hopefully drive those leading our top Cryptos to come up with a solution to a problem so in demand that the mainstream will have no other choice but to adopt.
Activity: 168
Krypto has a good and bright future . it has good potential, it is possible that it can replace conventional money
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Cryptocurrency and blockchain may well be the future of technology but it is still way off from mainstream adoption.
For all the talks of decentralization I believe the rampant scams and different types of fraudulent activities of the past few years has proven that some centralized enforced regulations need to be put in place to avoid or curb the level of scams in this market.

It will also help mainstream adoption directly as increased regulations will mean fewer scam ICOs and more reliable tokens or coins in the market.

Activity: 54
It is hard to say so without regulation.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Crypto will be something very useful in the next few years. Thus indeed it will certainly be able to make the value of the crypto continues to be higher. so many people do like holding sure to await the goal where higher value and crypto will also be able to give a large profit for them.
Activity: 56
If you say the market in a few years, then you can be very sure. Because the investment in cryptocurrency has now caught up with the investment of traditional enterprises, it is very popular among various countries and is optimistic about its future. So you can imagine that the world will be full of cryptocurrencies in a few years.
Activity: 95
Cryptocurrency has become the investment choice for most people, and many people will rely on it in the future. I predict that cryptocurrency will become an important form of payment for our daily consumption.
Activity: 154
I think you're right , I believe in crypto . I believe that in the near future we will be able to pay crypto anywhere
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
who knows and predicts crypto in the next few years? now more and more are attracted to crypto, there are those who know it through investment, bounty, airdrop, and others. but actually this will be good when everyone knows crypto it will be more and more are looking for crypto, hope the market will be more crowded. the time has started to move towards the digital world, I think we have already entered it by knowing crypto.
Activity: 169
cryptocurrency provides many advantages if we use it well. we know that now is so many people are getting to know cryptocurrency and it makes cryptocurrency develop well. if we can manage it well then we will gain the benefit in the future.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
I hope so, i do think and also hope cryptocurrency will change my life and help my financial. I do invest a lot in cryptocurrency and i hope it will turn out good.

In my opinion, cash will always be used, for me cryptocurrency will only be added to what we already have. still the most important is cash and cryptocurrency only complement.
[/quote] Yes im agree, we cant make cash disappear but they also cant stop cryptocurrency, i believe both will be use for transaction in future. The world are changing and our financial system also keep developing and we should embrace it soon or later so i see bright future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think it's fairly obvious at this point that the powers that be approve of crypto and may have started it themselves.  They fake fake here and there that they don't like it.  But the LOVE it.  Only a matter of time.
Activity: 168
I think you're right, it's likely that in a few years we can pay off crypto everywhere
Pages:
Jump to: