Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 7. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

I would say it is already mainstream since the time when BTC went to moon. So I also believe it is our future. And i also hold some coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes, cryptocurrency will become the mainstream very soon. Everybody will accept cryptocurrency as means of payment throughout the world. Crypto is developing and I see that the future is bright but it will take time.
But I do not believe that electronic money will be the main means of payment, because government spending on electronic money is huge and there are many inadequacies in the use of many.
Activity: 238
I concur with you. Completely, the crypto will be standard in a couple of years. It has changed existences of numerous individuals and made numerous individuals ridiculously wealthy. Blockchain innovation and altcoins will be more prominent, and more individuals will move toward becoming crypto holders.
Agreed. Cryptocurrency is gaining momentum. And whether they want to be the top of the Board or not, people will start using cryptocurrency. All they have to do is accept it, and nothing more.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Completely it will be. Bitcoin and Ethereum ETF's will be a piece of people groups retirement designs and most items on store racks and in drug stores will be followed and confirmed by AMB. Some cryptos are going to get monstrous introduction and certifiable utilize.
Activity: 184
I concur with you. Completely, the crypto will be standard in a couple of years. It has changed existences of numerous individuals and made numerous individuals ridiculously wealthy. Blockchain innovation and altcoins will be more prominent, and more individuals will move toward becoming crypto holders.
Activity: 92
As of now Crypto is standard cash in any nations they are numerous dealers tolerating bitcoin each and every day except in not so distant future we can see web world acknowledge bitcoin as fundamental money
Activity: 45
Totally. One bank here in our nation is adjusting digital money and urging the others to do likewise. Possibly quite a while from now, greater foundation will utilize cryptographic money as the technique for installment for a problem free exchange.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

Yeah, the words of the prophet. I have heard of this before and did not believe immediately. That cost me a good deal of fortune. Well, I am still an early bird because I am still owning at least a single Bitcoin. The future of Bitcoin is definitely bright, so much so that a single Bitcoin will be worth too much to be owned by a single ordinary folk. Time will come that a single Bitcoin owner is pretty rich already.
Activity: 56
I'm with you crypto will be mainstream in a few years. With technology and the development of cryptocurrency today, only a few years ago, cryptocurrency today will become commonplace
Activity: 64
I do not think that.Cryptocurrency is not accepted by many countries and banks. It is possible that electronic money will grow but not reach as much as you say
Activity: 196
by looking at the developments. Where we also see that the longer this crypto will progressively improve. And also the longer the more that join in crypto. No wonder then that someday this crypto will be the things that mainstream.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
it seems cryptocurrency is not too mainstream anymore because today many traders are confused and frightened because there is no good news that can trigger a rise in bitcoin prices therefore there is currently no order to buy or buy bitcoin and make bitcoin prices become expensive because bitcoin is very difficult to ride.
This might be happen if the price keeps like this so more people cancel join this cryptocurrency and also old trader quit from this.
The bad thing maybe happen although we dont want it happen in this crypto. The reality in few years will tell us the true. So hope the good thing happen.
Activity: 82
crypto will be known for the next years.Considering there are people will be more knowledgeable enough to make crypto grew bigger.problems may encounter but there are people who will able to handle it.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What will you do when you know that requirements for recruitment are strictly based on your profiles on springrole, your Pharma and food logistics based on smart container Groups, Your protection from cybercrime based on Uncloak etc?

With the formidable projects coming from the blockchain technology and it's massive adoption; i see cryptocurrency inevitably going global and couldn't be stopped.

The earlier people join this moving train, the better.
All i can say now is that i don't know how long these things will take to happen; but my observation tells me that the process is already on-course.
Activity: 43
Indeed, crypto will be standard. In any case, the issue is when? No one knows without a doubt. In any case, all markers are pointing towards the reception of cryptos. This is a consolation for everybody to hodl their advantages now. Greater days are coming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Well, every crypto enthusiast hoped that such time would come. That not withstanding, i do not think that crypto can replace cash, just as master card cannot replace cash. Cash will continue to remain relevant and crypto will also remain relevant in its own capacity.
Activity: 336
I perfectly agree with you. We may be struggling for mass adoption now but I do believe a time will come that we may not be struggling with the problems we face now. Crypto will definitely get into mainstream one day
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Yes, cryptocurrency will become the mainstream very soon. Everybody will accept cryptocurrency as means of payment throughout the world. Crypto is developing and I see that the future is bright but it will take time.
Activity: 126
In my opinion in future we will be using only crypto for everyday activities and purchases, but first, people must to convince about it.the higher the demand then the amount raises the price, because many want to have it.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
It is already becoming the mainstream step by step. A lot of people around me know about bitcoin and crypto. And it's a good sign, because they will be attracted strongly when they will learn from TV about some practical use of crypto. Universities make new courses about blockchain all around the world. New products and services, new businesses, new jobs etc.
Pages:
Jump to: