Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 9. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
You are really right but a lot of people that are interest in this job leaved between us. This scenario were lived in 2013 and ıf who did wait? , gained the most profit that can change all life.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
It seems to be true, Because for now we can say for sure that cryptocurrency is one of the most trending things around the world, it is ok to have a cryptocurrency wallet just the same as to have a beard Smiley

I do not like beards. But soon all merchants and most people will have a crypto wallet. Crypto currency is becoming more popular, more and more services accept payments by crypto currency. Opera has implemented a crypto wallet into its browser.
Activity: 378
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
Since crypto currency has becoming popular in the whole world this can be a reason that crypto will become mainstream in the coming years. Although there are many had against on this technology but I'm hoping that this will be our future currency.   
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
It seems to be true, Because for now we can say for sure that cryptocurrency is one of the most trending things around the world, it is ok to have a cryptocurrency wallet just the same as to have a beard Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Too many barriers in the way of crypto, I hope that in a few years crypto will be accepted in all stores
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.
I do not agree with this optimistic forecast. Look at the market, it falls, coins are constantly getting cheaper. New investors are not in a hurry to buy tokens, so I see the future of bitcoin and other coins is not very positive.
Activity: 50
I think it's inevitable . but it will not happen soon, maybe ten or twenty years
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
Crypto still has ways to go before it can think of ousting fiat, it needs groundbreaking projects that will be able to showcase the technology behind crypto and attract people to it.
Activity: 126
The world changes everyday. Therefore there are some kind of technologies will replace Crypto in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think there should be more projects that offer long-term investment. But the current conditions show more and more ICO and many that offer perkuntan easily become a millionaire. this is the case and I think this is an ICO scam.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!

Yes, long-term storage can bring you profit, but I do not think, then within several years we will actively use crypto-currencies as a means of payment. I believe that this will happen, but it will take more time.
Activity: 77
Yet Crypto, is not yet highly developed . And it needs a long time to become more relevant , popular. I hope in the Bush, will be widely used
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

I hope it will be sooner, but nine years is still too early for this technology, I would like to see Bitcoin going mainstream finally where a shopping mall, airlines and the majority of online store fully accepting cryptocurrency, I'm glad I'm here this early before the explosion.
Activity: 111
In my opinion, crypto will not be able to force out ordinary money
Activity: 72
I feel that the world is in the process of digitization, and it has entered the second stage. The first stage is the emergence and development of the Internet, and everything goes to the Internet. The second stage is the occurrence of blockchain. Everything must be blockchained, and the real world must go up to the blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Its hard to smile by seeing the current market even despite a small rebound. But i know also that it will be soon bullish behaveiour and make us millionaire.
Activity: 308
Actually I also sense that kind of theory because of what is happening in the present. If this goes on, in the coming years crypto will really be a mainstream in our daily life. I hope that it will really happen so that will see a brighter future in the crypto world.
Activity: 84
It would be nice if it were true . But I'm not that optimistic ... I don't think that's ever gonna happen.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
it seems to me on the contrary , crypto will never become a mass means of payment ...
Mass never admit it. But it is not recognized by the government, and people will use it and perhaps even more successful than electronic money.
Activity: 630
secure crypto became the new thing for media payments and it certainly will be more beneficial because it is quite practical. Surely if the longer crypto can have a place in society then it is true will be able to make its value could be higher. Even so sure it takes technology that's quite sufficient and also if the crypto will be increasingly needed in the future. so that all can receive the advancement of crypto and not only among the large only.
Pages:
Jump to: