Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 8. (Read 2015 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I do not think that the crypt will be the mainstream , the HYIP has already passed , but people still use the crypt and will continue to delay it
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I trust that the prospects for business, rising costs and solid help of the network will step by step make the standard of digital money. The promotion around cryptographic forms of money has pulled in a considerable measure of business visionaries to the market, who are intending to change whole enterprises through blockchain, and they are as of now venturing on each other's foot sole areas. In this way, cloud benefit Sia is attempting to get the ground out from under the feet of Dropbox and Amazon AWS. Soon everybody will begin utilizing cryptographic forms of money.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
With the massive adoption of the blockchain technology and tokens to fuel the related activities by most organisation; i see every reason to say that crypto will be mainstream, though i cant say for how long
Activity: 124
Crypto attending to be popular, most in particular the primary coin, bitcoin and other substantial altcoins are future prospects with the intention to multi day come into the actual global. the sort of good sized quantity of individuals and nations are starting to recognize the significance and pith of cryptographic money in our regular existence. There are high-quality qualities joined to more first-rate obligations.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

not for all crypto, there are many new cryptoes every week. and this will certainly make it more difficult in any competition especially with altcoins that have no potential at all. there are a lot of less good ico who are just looking for fast money. I believe more for ethereum in the future will have a high selling power.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Yep, the crypto-currency market interacts with the classical stock marketы and in my opinion, some funds will go to crypto from fiat.
Activity: 328
Yes, I believe it will, it will soon. In my country of residence have successfully tested the blockchain money transfer model, I am very excited
Activity: 140
If what cryptocurrency gives us is useful as well as what they bring to the useful community, not only will they survive for several years but they will last for many years to come.
Activity: 373
We have two possibilities in this case, or the government of around the world will just ban the cryptocurrency completely, or they will accept it around the world completely.
Activity: 2
I concur the world will embrace crypto in a standard manner particularly with the assistance of activities like this one intending to get the majority with their arbitrage trade.
Activity: 140
I think its not mainstream, but they are adapt with this good technology, we need to support it, so we can support the cashless society, we need to adapt with this digital era and cryptocurrency is the answer. It have good system and good transparancy payment system..

Yes agree,maybe it will not be the main stream but there's a big chance that crypto currency will be the global form of payment for goods and services. Now there are still a lot of issues need to be address trust and securities of investors and users. Also how can scam and hackers be prevented from entering the system. If all such issues will be solve then big chance that government adopt cryptocurrenc.
Activity: 182
The future of cryptocurrency will inevitably be successful! When about 1/10 of the world's population supports any technology, it will exist! With the cryptocurrency of the future!!
Activity: 294
Still, there is a small chance that crypto will be accepted at the official level

We just hope that people will easily accept crypto so that its not impossible in the coming years that it will be put in the mainstream and the people that holds the coins will have a good profit in the future.
Activity: 518
Crypto currency is the mainstream right now - it helps really smart and resourceful people to make money using only their intellect. Also helps talented guys to promote cool projects, etc.)
Activity: 280
Yes, sure. We just need another bitcoin bullrun to bring more awareness. There are some good and fast shitcoins with low tx fees to pay for coffee.
Activity: 154
Cryptocurrency is becoming more known to the public therefore I also think cryptocurrency will become mainstream.
Activity: 499
Yes, sure. We just need another bitcoin bullrun to bring more awareness. There are some good and fast shitcoins with low tx fees to pay for coffee.
Activity: 176
I hope so. And I leave coins for the future. But it will take more time. I believe that it should take more than 10 years. And we will see the world of crypto without fiat money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!
Nowadays no one is accepting bitcoin as currency...they are using it to trade and earn money,or they are keeping it as asset so that they can use it for long term investment and if everything goes like this then I dont think bitcoin will be the mainstream.
Activity: 56
Still, there is a small chance that crypto will be accepted at the official level
Pages:
Jump to: