Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto will be mainstream in a few years - page 12. (Read 2017 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

So you can HODL! And you will have a nice life. Enjoy!!

According to many financial experts, it is still too soon to tell whether or not cryptocurrencies are here to stay or not. I completely disagree with their observation. Crypto has been around for close to a decade now and has endured many changes and some strict global regulation.
Activity: 126
I'm hope like that too. No one control it, pure decentralize. I hope that it will replace current Fiat soon even that it will make pros and cons. At least many payment right now can accept crypto such like Amazon and the other.
Activity: 80
I'm talking about Block chain 3.0 and 4.0. Probably crypto currency in the current form will not be interesting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Crypto will certainly see widespread use in a couple of years from now. By this time anyway there is already a high number of people around the world who are using cryptos. The more this number increases, then the more the value of the coins go up. Since a lot of big players are getting in too then you can be sure that cryptos is headed in the right direction
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
Crypto already was mainstream in December, a lot of people decided to invest in Bitcoin then (please accept my condolences). But you are right, even money are changing and cryptocurrencies are next generation
Activity: 238
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I keep the coins myself and think about the future, because we will need them in the future. It will be a glorious time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Since now smart money is in, they will make us need crypto currencies in the future.

Internet connection will make peoples need cryptocurrency. Maybe in next 5 years, cryptocurrency become common and most peoples use it for transaction. The best thing about cryptocurrency is we can make transaction without third party like banks and it reducing transaction fee.
Activity: 294
I am absolutely sure that the crypto market will continue to attract the well-deserved attention, this is quite a normal situation. So I'm glad that I learned about this market before, I did not miss the opportunity to study it better and earn it.
Activity: 420
Predicting the future of the cryptocoins is one of the most difficult things, and stating for sure what will happen in few years isn't anything that can happen accurately an there are chances of making false predictions, But there are chances that according to the crypto growth rate and adoption by the people, there are chances that in Five years time, the crypo market will have matured and more people adopted it more than they have now
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Yes, it is really an ambitious market with rich opportunities for development of participants and investors. Especially the mainstream this market will be in the future, when more people will be convinced of its capabilities and advantages.

perhaps crypto will become mainstream in a few years, but I do not know when it will actually happen.
to be a lucky person in the future, maybe the decision to withhold is the best option, only now many people are not holding back their coins, for fear of losses after the last few months the price of crypto decreased.
Activity: 28
everything can be but I'm not sure that's it Socratus stable crypt project
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
It could be I think. Crypto has not got its top yet so it will develop in future too. I don't see something bad here because I believe in crypto and I want to make people believing in it too.
Activity: 406
Today, information on the crypto market can be found literally everywhere - on the Internet, on television, in various publications. Therefore, we can assume that it has indeed become the mainstream.
Activity: 98
Absolutely. One bank here in our country is adapting cryptocurrency and encouraging the others to do the same. Maybe 10 years from now, more establishment will be using cryptocurrency as the method of payment for a hassle free transaction.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
it is like an economic system, the higher the demand then the amount raises the price, because many want to have it. indeed if you look at the population of people who enter the crypto world, it is increasing every year. in this forum is also a lot of new members who go in and learn or find a job in this forum. the increase in years will certainly increase and maybe in the next few years more people will enter the crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Yes, now it can be argued that the crypto market is gradually becoming a mainstream. The process itself is actively continuing, because now people are learning more about the prospects and possibilities of crypto.
Merit: 280
I believe it is already  a mainstream. More and more people get involved in cryptocurrnecy and its future looks quite promising. The idea of cashless society is no longer a fantasy, but a possible reality.

I definitely agree that it's always mainstream. Anyone can see how much it's been on the news all over the world. Even if people don't fully understand it, almost everyone is at least somewhat familiar with it just from hearing about crypto over and over again.
Activity: 140
Yes, It is true Bitcoin is global currency in future so Cryptocurrency is the most promising currency. But many governments are create some regulation in Cryptocurrency because they feel it will not supporting to economic development. I think we must find the spam projects automatically potential projects are runs successfully in future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
I agree with you. It will certainly be the mainstream in a couple of years. But real money should not be written off,they will always be in demand.
Pages:
Jump to: